P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DORDEDUH - Dar De Duh debut album is on (pre)order
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: DORDEDUH - Dar De Duh debut album is on (pre)order Reply with quote




Showing support for my countrymen, I encourage everyone to check this band out.
They are the better half of Negura Bunget, having left that band some time ago due to differences with the drummer Negru.

If you ever liked anything about Negura Bunget, this is where it's at right now, and beyond.



The album is out on Prophecy Prod on 28.09.2012, on 2LP, cd, artbook, etc.

Support!

http://shop.prophecy.de/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN39ktvgsXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sT4_jOr-eU&feature=related
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noel



Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Posts: 467
Location: France

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimate Negura Bunget fan over here, so bought it.


Haven't played the samples, their music is always a journey to be experienced from beginning to start.

Virstele Pamintului was surprisingly good though, and they even managed to have the same vocals as Hupogrammos.
_________________
http://www.thoseopposedrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel wrote:
Ultimate Negura Bunget fan over here, so bought it.

Haven't played the samples, their music is always a journey to be experienced from beginning to start.

Virstele Pamintului was surprisingly good though, and they even managed to have the same vocals as Hupogrammos.



Spot on. Virstele Pamintului was surprinsing indeed, and they do a good job live too.

The way I see it, we get two great bands from it. Couldn`t be happier.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deströyer



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 276
Location: Between the hammer and the anvil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if the band's called Dordeduh, and the album's called Dar De Duh - how's the music go...?
_________________
"War is to man what maternity is to woman. I do not believe in peace, but I find it depressing, and a negation of all human virtues of man."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deströyer wrote:
So if the band's called Dordeduh, and the album's called Dar De Duh - how's the music go...?



Not sure what you mean...
But the band name and album name are both wordplay in Romanian.

"Dor de duh" means a longing for spirit / spiritual things
"Dar de duh" means a spiritual offering / gift
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2718
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news. I'll pick this up- really enjoyed the 7".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barghest



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 601
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news.

Those guys' earlier work with NB stuff was great, in particular the godly 'OM' album - one of my favourite records ever - and the Dordeduh 7" followed in its footsteps perfectly. I'm sure this debut album will live up to expectations as well.

Three different CD editions seems overkill though.
_________________
KARK Mastering - Vinyl, CD and tape mastering for underground artists
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barghest wrote:


Three different CD editions seems overkill though.



It's become a standard procedure with Prophecy Prods.
"For all budgets" kind of thing.
I always go for the Artbook version whenever I want the cd format from them. These things are nice to have, even if they are a little pricey.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ThulsaDooom



Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, the real Negura Bunget releases another album. I thought this was never going to come out and am very, very excited for this. The 7" was superb.

Virstele Pamintului was great indeed but the follow-up EP was dogshit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalen



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 1775

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virstele had 1-2 really great songs. The whole album wasn't as solid as their earlier stuff, but it was very decent overall.

I do have that 7" but I'm still considering to buy that DCD edition. Either that, or the vinyl. The artbook is too expensive for my taste..
_________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noel



Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Posts: 467
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:
Noel wrote:
Ultimate Negura Bunget fan over here, so bought it.

Haven't played the samples, their music is always a journey to be experienced from beginning to start.

Virstele Pamintului was surprisingly good though, and they even managed to have the same vocals as Hupogrammos.



Spot on. Virstele Pamintului was surprinsing indeed, and they do a good job live too.

The way I see it, we get two great bands from it. Couldn`t be happier.


I agree with that.
Even though, I think Virstele Paminyului was at least partially written with the members who left the band. So I'd say the real test for Negura Bunget starts now, with the next release. Maybe the mini "Poarta de dincolo" was written with them too, cause it's excellent as well.
Oh well, we'll see, I hope I'm wrong.
_________________
http://www.thoseopposedrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Noel



Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Posts: 467
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:
Barghest wrote:


Three different CD editions seems overkill though.



It's become a standard procedure with Prophecy Prods.
"For all budgets" kind of thing.
I always go for the Artbook version whenever I want the cd format from them. These things are nice to have, even if they are a little pricey.


Yeah they even have a name for all of them Smile

Budget edition with 8-page booklet and no extras.
Premium edition in 2CD Digipak
Collector's edition in ca. 25x25cm book with 48 pages.
Vinyl edition on heavy 180g vinyl
_________________
http://www.thoseopposedrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Noel"][quote="scentofdeath"]
Noel wrote:

I agree with that.
Even though, I think Virstele Paminyului was at least partially written with the members who left the band. So I'd say the real test for Negura Bunget starts now, with the next release. Maybe the mini "Poarta de dincolo" was written with them too, cause it's excellent as well.
Oh well, we'll see, I hope I'm wrong.



You're wright, we'll see how they hold up now.
You probably know, but they are going to do this "big" media project, in both video and audio, about the Romanian landscape and spirit.
That is very tricky to do, but I know they work with good art directors, so hopefully It comes out well.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noel



Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Posts: 467
Location: France

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've always been "clever" as far as image and design goes so it should be something.
_________________
http://www.thoseopposedrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 481
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jilw-6X_E&feature=youtu.be



Oh and Prophecy has free shipping from Germany for all the pre-orders. I snagged an LP for 22euros. Only 500 of em, better snag one!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group