P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

USPS postage increase Jan 27th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ordering multiple copies only makes more sense now. I might institute a 'minimum of 2' policy on international orders now for EP/CS.

not a bad call! I mean, is it REALLY worth the check in process alone for a single cassette? I ask myself this all the time... or at least set a $10 minimum purchase policy. for what little stuff I am selling on discogs, I have considered just doing domestic only at this point. between fielding complaints about shipping costs and then standing in line FOREVER while the retard clerks peck away at the keys trying to enter the information on a single item...
FengisRipRider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

US post office also will not recieve packages from Russia that are more than 1 kg.
rthdx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FengisRipRider wrote:
US post office also will not recieve packages from Russia that are more than 1 kg.

Such restriction was applied a year before, but only just for couple months before/arfter New Year/x-mas overload (explanation was security reasons). Returned back to usual afterwards. Any legitimate sources that now it's forever practice?
bigcartel
youtube
FengisRipRider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was informed of this today by Mikhal Diahkov aka SpeedyK who I am doing a trade with, we had to modify trade to be able to complete it.
rthdx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FengisRipRider wrote:
I was informed of this today by Mikhal Diahkov aka SpeedyK who I am doing a trade with, we had to modify trade to be able to complete it.

I'm 99% sure it's the same shit as year before, will be back to normal after "holidays" mess will be over.
bigcartel
youtube
FengisRipRider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crossing my fingers for this.
Timon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

January 27th... Just a coincidence? Laughing
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timon wrote:
January 27th... Just a coincidence? Laughing

???

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ordering multiple copies only makes more sense now. I might institute a 'minimum of 2' policy on international orders now for EP/CS.
i guess it was more or less always like that
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change happening soon. Bumping in case others were not yet aware.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the search engine is very weak here and I cant seem to find the postal system keeps getting worse thread, figured I would post this here instead as its the most recent bitch about the postal service thread. this is random as hell, BUT, I received my direct deposit pay stub from my employer which is based out of NJ. somehow along the way from NJ to OH, the postal service managed to completely mangle + CATCH MY PAY STUB ON FIRE (?!?!?!?!?!?)

showed up in a (beat up) generic USPS envelope with an apology about the abuse, and then inside was my original pay stub all mangled up with char marks from being burned. so if that is not a testament to how fucking ridiculous USPS is getting, I dont know what is. at the very least they deserve boycotting IMO. (though I don't know how we would really work around them as sellers/traders beyond the other obvious shit options) still, its absurd. photos coming soon....
captainretardo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
since the search engine is very weak here and I cant seem to find the postal system keeps getting worse thread, figured I would post this here instead as its the most recent bitch about the postal service thread. this is random as hell, BUT, I received my direct deposit pay stub from my employer which is based out of NJ. somehow along the way from NJ to OH, the postal service managed to completely mangle + CATCH MY PAY STUB ON FIRE (?!?!?!?!?!?)

showed up in a (beat up) generic USPS envelope with an apology about the abuse, and then inside was my original pay stub all mangled up with char marks from being burned. so if that is not a testament to how fucking ridiculous USPS is getting, I dont know what is. at the very least they deserve boycotting IMO. (though I don't know how we would really work around them as sellers/traders beyond the other obvious shit options) still, its absurd. photos coming soon....

Stop acting so butthurt, faggot. Are you under the impression that fires never occur? Why then do we have fire squads?

Maybe your precious pay stub was on a truck that was in an accident. Maybe some dimwit left a sack of mail too close to a baseboard heater. Maybe it was on one of those new airplanes that caught on fire. Whatever the cause, it was definitely an accident; I can guarantee you that no postal employee said, "Hey I'm gonna set this asshole's mail on fire!!"

The fact that it was delivered also means that the postal service also went through all the damaged mail, gathered those that still had a readable address, and delivered them, with an apology, no less.

Even if your precious pay stub is completely FUCKED and you have to request a new copy, what's that really cost you, 1-2 weeks and 50 cents for a stamp? Is that really worth acting hysterical about by ranting online, photographing the letter, and uploading the pics to the internet?

Chill the fuck out.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:

Stop acting so butthurt, faggot. Are you under the impression that fires never occur? Why then do we have fire squads?

Maybe your precious pay stub was on a truck that was in an accident. Maybe some dimwit left a sack of mail too close to a baseboard heater. Maybe it was on one of those new airplanes that caught on fire. Whatever the cause, it was definitely an accident; I can guarantee you that no postal employee said, "Hey I'm gonna set this asshole's mail on fire!!"

The fact that it was delivered also means that the postal service also went through all the damaged mail, gathered those that still had a readable address, and delivered them, with an apology, no less.

Even if your precious pay stub is completely FUCKED and you have to request a new copy, what's that really cost you, 1-2 weeks and 50 cents for a stamp? Is that really worth acting hysterical about by ranting online, photographing the letter, and uploading the pics to the internet?

Chill the fuck out.

Woah dude! perhaps YOU should chill the fuck out.
mlotek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can guess who somebody works for

captainretardo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, Newwwwwmannn?

No, I don't work for the post office; I was just tired of reading about lordoftherim's first-world problems, two of which I had the unfortunate luck to stumble upon in quick succession. The other one details his horrifying experience of receiving goods in a timely manner from a seller, which was delivered in acceptable condition, but which wasn't double boxed!! Then I saw this one, which calls for a boycott over receiving a letter with brown edges, which was delivered with an apology.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 8 of 22

Jump to: