P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Grand Belial's Key
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pick your hate campaign
Mocking The Philanthropist
42%
 42%  [ 84 ]
Judeobeast Assassination
42%
 42%  [ 84 ]
Kosherat
16%
 16%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 200

Author Message
Weltbrand



Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 1170

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31687&
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Descension



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 3560

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIRRecords wrote:
Mocking is fucking heavy beyond belief for 90's USBM. The only thing I might not totally like about GBK is the NS memorabilia some of them are fond of flaunting.



I vote Kosherat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5600
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably Judeobeast.
_________________
"Those colors....... listen to that make me feel in the 90'ies Gym"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6235
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIRRecords wrote:
The only thing I might not totally like about GBK is the NS memorabilia some of them are fond of flaunting.


Gelal in Darkmoon zine #7:

You have been accused of being a “nazi” band or what-fucking-ever, which I personally find amusing and silly. It is no secret that you have somewhat fascistic outlook on life but you do not exactly embrace any political ideologies per se. I cannot fathom why it is so hard for people to distinguish the difference between the two...

-Yes, it is silly, there is no concept of that in our CD/LP imagery, lyrics, or concerts. Black metal to me is paganism, and paganism is neo-fascism, and neo-fascism is anti-christian, and anti-christianity is black metal. it is a circle that cannot be altered for everything fits in perfectly. Our outlook on life is our personality, but the band has its own personality. The problem is that the underground scene is not composed of extreme people, rather, it's constituted by neo-hippies with social agendas and left-wing attitudes. Can you imagine a death metal show in benefit of something positive? What the fuck is this? Since when is death/black metal something positive? It is total negativity, misanthropic, destructive, suicidal... Just because we say fuck this, and fuck that, and fuck you, people believe we're going to impose a certain political belief onto them. I hate politics more than I hate Lord Fag Pussyferian.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zone



Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 1110
Location: United Christianized States of America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mocking is great, gotta love the songwriting which is unlike any other black metal from the US from its time. Classic album.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
2. It's unhealthy to not be able to name an actor or pop-culture figure but be able to name 88 Romanian black metal projects off the top of your head. It screams Rain Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The Prophet Muhammad



Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 487
Location: Edmonton, AB

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

Gelal in Darkmoon zine #7:

I hate politics more than I hate Lord Fag Pussyferian.

It cracks me up every fucking time I read it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UlvhedinGrom



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Posts: 419
Location: Ukraina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mocking the judeobeast.
_________________
Tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dusted



Joined: 07 Jul 2012
Posts: 483

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish they had stayed in the exact style as mocking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speerhead



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 1158

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly don't think I could decide between the three. Each is good in a different way. Kosherat might have been my favourite if it ended with something like It Bribes the Heavens and not those Chaos 88 covers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Prophet Muhammad



Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 487
Location: Edmonton, AB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
Honestly don't think I could decide between the three. Each is good in a different way. Kosherat might have been my favourite if it ended with something like It Bribes the Heavens and not those Chaos 88 covers.

That is exactly why they put them there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Airyanem Vaejah



Joined: 14 Oct 2011
Posts: 333
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
AIRRecords wrote:
The only thing I might not totally like about GBK is the NS memorabilia some of them are fond of flaunting.


Gelal in Darkmoon zine #7:

You have been accused of being a “nazi” band or what-fucking-ever, which I personally find amusing and silly. It is no secret that you have somewhat fascistic outlook on life but you do not exactly embrace any political ideologies per se. I cannot fathom why it is so hard for people to distinguish the difference between the two...

-Yes, it is silly, there is no concept of that in our CD/LP imagery, lyrics, or concerts. Black metal to me is paganism, and paganism is neo-fascism, and neo-fascism is anti-christian, and anti-christianity is black metal. it is a circle that cannot be altered for everything fits in perfectly. Our outlook on life is our personality, but the band has its own personality. The problem is that the underground scene is not composed of extreme people, rather, it's constituted by neo-hippies with social agendas and left-wing attitudes. Can you imagine a death metal show in benefit of something positive? What the fuck is this? Since when is death/black metal something positive? It is total negativity, misanthropic, destructive, suicidal... Just because we say fuck this, and fuck that, and fuck you, people believe we're going to impose a certain political belief onto them. I hate politics more than I hate Lord Fag Pussyferian.


This quote should be on the wikipedia page for extreme metal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1675

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mocking the Kosherat Assassination

In that order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speerhead



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 1158

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
Speerhead wrote:
Honestly don't think I could decide between the three. Each is good in a different way. Kosherat might have been my favourite if it ended with something like It Bribes the Heavens and not those Chaos 88 covers.

That is exactly why they put them there


So it wouldn't be my favourite GBK album?? The fuckers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1323

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
Mocking the Kosherat Assassination

In that order.


This.

Followed by The Tricifixion of a Witness Swindler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
midgetviolence



Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 623
Location: Somewhere around the baltic sea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Just because we say fuck this, and fuck that, and fuck you, people believe we're going to impose a certain political belief onto them. I hate politics more than I hate Lord Fag Pussyferian.


This quote should be on the wikipedia page for extreme metal.


This...
Can't really decide myself, love everything they have done. Will vote for Mocking because of Foul Parody.
_________________
Todays modern science is your modern religion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group