P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress? Reply with quote

I seen on discogs the other day someone selling a pre-order for a repress of Cultes des Ghoules - Haxan DLP that is supposedly coming this winter. Can't seem to find any info on this. Does anyone know anything about it?
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should be coming out on of crawling shadows. I'm sure info is sparse so as to spare Jannik a total shit storm of annoying inquiries or pre order requests... still info about this happening has been slowly circulating recently
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be willing to guarantee that HHR also somehow has a horde of them to offer to those in the wanting.
GhoulesDesCultes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress? Reply with quote

Bjorn wrote:
I seen on discogs the other day someone selling a pre-order for a repress of Cultes des Ghoules - Haxan DLP that is supposedly coming this winter. Can't seem to find any info on this. Does anyone know anything about it?

He wasn't selling a pre-order, he was just letting people know it will be repressed on vinyl soon by OCS and not to pay the outrageously high prices people on Discogs are charging for the original.
harorld

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i think the "seller" mentiones something pertaining to patience and waiting for the repress and avoiding crazy discogs prices for dudes who have ants in their pants
Bjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I had a look again just now and see what he has written about it now. When I seen it, it didn't say any of that at first. Good to see a repress is happening. Some people on discogs are fucking stupid with their pricings.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress? Reply with quote

GhoulesDesCultes wrote:
Bjorn wrote:

He wasn't selling a pre-order, he was just letting people know it will be repressed on vinyl soon by OCS and not to pay the outrageously high prices people on Discogs are charging for the original.

Therefore we can assume the repress will be strictly identical to the 1st press ā la NOEVDIA?

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Smaragd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress? Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:

Therefore we can assume the repress will be strictly identical to the 1st press ā la NOEVDIA?

What's the difference?
Music will be inferior if they make a slightly different design?
harorld

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More folks on discogs should do this for lps that are marked up like so
morfumax

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this?
haterofhumans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="morfumax"]Any news on this?[/qu

THIS!
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I have ever heard or read about this is internet rumors. Obviously this album could use a repress and probably will get one someday. Other than that I would put it on the back burner.
Steken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Cultes Des Ghoules - Haxan DLP Repress? Reply with quote

Smaragd wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

What's the difference?
Music will be inferior if they make a slightly different design?

No, but if the first and the second pressing are identical, the price difference between them MIGHT decrease. The way you don't see people paying crazy money for a "first press" of the Teitanblood DLP.
Abgrund

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Häxan repress is not a internet rumor...
The guy from OCS told me a few months ago that the repress will be identical to the 1st press. Maybe they will make the booklet in a bigger size than the first one.

If people are still willing to pay more money for a smaller booklet... their stupid fault.
Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=542354#542354
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abgrund wrote:
The Häxan repress is not a internet rumor...
The guy from OCS told me a few months ago that the repress will be identical to the 1st press. Maybe they will make the booklet in a bigger size than the first one.

If people are still willing to pay more money for a smaller booklet... their stupid fault.

Im not saying that you aren't right.....but this is no confirmation. Until something officially is anounced, it is only a rumor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: