P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1885
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Celestial Bloodshed 7"EP was confiscated by German costums because the lyrics werent "family friendly". I still don't know how the guy who ordered it got it back, but he did eventually.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1885
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apocalyptic Empire once sent a Graupel LP (+other vinyls) to Germany. The costumer recieved the parcel in perfect condition, but inside the Graupel LP was litterally torn to pieces, while the rest was unharmed. So there are actually some bad apples out after certain things in the Postal system.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
boca



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 305
Location: Harvat˙a

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because we live in "democratic society" and because some individuals LOVE TO mix their private religious beliefs/emotions/inner struggles with their jobs... fuck this shit...

Cunts think they have the right to act above law in the name of their, so called, GOD...

HOPE THEY GOT FIRED AND END UP ON STREET HOMELESS AND HUNGRY WITH THEIR CHILDREN FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR GOD. AMEN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Best thing you can do is to get a new Po box under a different name and start using stamps.com. This way these assholes have no idea who's sending the parcels.


This is your only option AK, you and certain 'sensitiv' recipients are LISTED and catagorized a certain way with instructions on how to fuck with your materials, which, by the way, IS A FELONY IN AND OV ITSELF.
In your case, IF THE RECIPIENTS' NAME ALSO COMES UP on the list, the package won't make it to the P.O. boxes at all.
The fed is trying to kill the USPS, one ov the ways they're doing it is making it so giant corporate accounts get preference meaning JUNK MAIL while independent small businesses get shafted.
The only mail you DON'T WANT is the only kind guaranteed to get thru.
They want you to use FED EX so they can keep a complete inventory on what the fuck we're disseminating.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Höllenhund wrote:
Half a year ago, I ordered from NWN. I got a letter from German customs, to come to my local custom office and show the my Paypal documents and have to open the package to show them its content.
So Mister Customs looked at the Conqueror Zipper, which has the big "Hammer Of Antichrist" slogan on back - now he looked a bit mad.
Then he saw NWN Fest 3 Flyers and said "What the Hell is it? Endzeitstimmung [ending time mood] or what?"
Then there was the last item, Black Witchery Desecration Of The Holy Kingdom shirt. I saw in his face he went really mad, but he beheved cool.
He went to his computer and looked for things while saying nothing to me what happened. He came back and told me: "Please have a look at §131 at the Strafgesetzbuch [criminal code book (?)]". The rape, violence and blood is the problem. He also said we have two options. Option one, I can give the shirts to him and the customs destroy the or option two, if I want those shirts, I have to go to a Prosector [Staatsanwalt] and then it will go in front of the court. The Fuck! So I told him I don't know this but ignorance is no excuse in law. So I talked to him blabla and finally got the shirts, but next time something like this won't happen, there will be no option three. Only the destruction of the shirts or the court.

Long story but it is quite funny, the anti Christian symbols etc weren't the problem, it was the shown violence.
Afterwards, other big parcels from the US came through customs directly to me, without beeing opened or something like this, no blacklisting.


This is the maddening situation befor us, gentlemen.
It's a matter ov religious preference that no parsimonious self-important clerk should ever hav any influence on whatsoever.
THEY are allowed to send young people to their deaths but the young people themselves are not even allowed to EXPRESS violence.
I MAY not agree with everything my friends or affiliates say or believe but I will defend to the death the right ov anyone to express any kind ov hate they feel the need to.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADK



Joined: 05 Oct 2012
Posts: 1029

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
THEY are allowed to send young people to their deaths but the young people themselves are not even allowed to EXPRESS violence.


Who are "they", the German post offices and customs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
NN wrote:
THEY are allowed to send young people to their deaths but the young people themselves are not even allowed to EXPRESS violence.


Who are "they", the German post offices and customs?


The establishment, the policymakers, the lawmakers, the enslavers ov the cattle.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wilhelm



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
A Celestial Bloodshed 7"EP was confiscated by German costums because the lyrics werent "family friendly". I still don't know how the guy who ordered it got it back, but he did eventually.


He went: "Awww, come on guys, give me my Celestian Bloodshed 7" EP back." and they gave it back to him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blood Music



Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 627
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your next best option is to find a distro in an EU country whose policies are lax about free speech to have them carry your stuff.

Customs likely won't touch it.

But, I have to say that that seems random. How would a package get all the way to Brazil and Czech and be returned because of a USPS postal conspiracy? If they hated you, they wouldn't waste the energy or money to send it that far, for sure.
_________________
Releasing: motW, Lykathea Aflame, Sigh, Thy Catafalque, SYL, Arcturus, Moonsorrow, Nightbringer, Ihsahn, Aquilus, Odium, Kauan, Negura Bunget, Ne Obliviscaris, Psycroptic.

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boca wrote:
That's because we live in "democratic society" and because some individuals LOVE TO mix their private religious beliefs/emotions/inner struggles with their jobs... fuck this shit...

Cunts think they have the right to act above law in the name of their, so called, GOD...

HOPE THEY GOT FIRED AND END UP ON STREET HOMELESS AND HUNGRY WITH THEIR CHILDREN FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR GOD. AMEN.


Yeah, that'll teach those small children. They are much less important than some guy's "right" to listen to satanic metal. Rolling Eyes
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orpheus



Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 697
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Music wrote:


But, I have to say that that seems random. How would a package get all the way to Brazil and Czech and be returned because of a USPS postal conspiracy? If they hated you, they wouldn't waste the energy or money to send it that far, for sure.


Perhaps the Czech government is worried about sending imperialistic music to a dynastic successor to the Bohemian crown? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boca



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 305
Location: Harvat˙a

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
boca wrote:
That's because we live in "democratic society" and because some individuals LOVE TO mix their private religious beliefs/emotions/inner struggles with their jobs... fuck this shit...

Cunts think they have the right to act above law in the name of their, so called, GOD...

HOPE THEY GOT FIRED AND END UP ON STREET HOMELESS AND HUNGRY WITH THEIR CHILDREN FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR GOD. AMEN.


Yeah, that'll teach those small children. They are much less important than some guy's "right" to listen to satanic metal. Rolling Eyes
That's what they have to have on ther minds... not me or us... so it's their own responsibility. Equally to your argument we can also ask ourselves is their children less important then worshipping some GOD and doing actions according to their belief? I don't think so... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
glwdrk



Joined: 03 Jun 2011
Posts: 390

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never in my life have I read a more idiotic and paranoid thread. This one is unique and priceless and should be worshipped throughout the dark infernal realms of the internet! Please keep it coming... I don't have a TV, I depend on this kind of entertainment from Aryan Black Metal Warriors fighting the just cause against the Postal Services of the world!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To set this back on track, I have absolutely no information on why this is happening, and I am not saying that there is a blacklist/conspiracy etc. Only the facts, which are that in the last 6 months, my mail has been being tampered with, plain and simple. Packages and items within being cataloged and opened by Customs and then being rejected and sent back wrapped in their green "homeland security" tape. The 117 packages that had to be re-entered into the system back in November were all cataloged before I reclaimed and re-shipped them out. This is fact. They told me this direct in the sorting facility. It is a "precautionary" measure.

The bottom line is that to keep the orders and speed of the shipping times of the past in tact, a new P.O. Box address will be opened soon in another area and I will use different return address labels. If that corrects the current issues, then I will know that there was something happening behind the scenes that I did not know. If not, then it will further exemplify how pathetic the current postal service truly is. Either way, a change is inevitable.

2 more packages were JUST returned as well. 1 from Discogs and another direct order, not to mention that I have 3 Discogs orders that are still not to their destinations after a month, and a couple direct orders are floating around still waiting to be delivered, or returned as the current situation has forced me to assume as a possibility. I will take photos and post in thread if the 2 people do not respond to direct emails.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
Never in my life have I read a more idiotic and paranoid thread. This one is unique and priceless and should be worshipped throughout the dark infernal realms of the internet! Please keep it coming... I don't have a TV, I depend on this kind of entertainment from Aryan Black Metal Warriors fighting the just cause against the Postal Services of the world!


You're a fool.
You think we're NOT being singled out because ov our lifestyle and religious beliefs?
You think things are FAIR and they made a mistake?
Let me guess: you beLIEve it was a "lone gunman".
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group