P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glwdrk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
glwdrk wrote:
Never in my life have I read a more idiotic and paranoid thread. This one is unique and priceless and should be worshipped throughout the dark infernal realms of the internet! Please keep it coming... I don't have a TV, I depend on this kind of entertainment from Aryan Black Metal Warriors fighting the just cause against the Postal Services of the world!

You're a fool.
You think we're NOT being singled out because ov our lifestyle and religious beliefs?
You think things are FAIR and they made a mistake?
Let me guess: you beLIEve it was a "lone gunman".

Well, how the fuck could I take ANYONE serious who chooses to write "ov"?

And no, in all honesty, dear paranoid boy: I DO NOT think that you were "singled out" because "ov" anything. If it makes you sleep better at night, so be it. I could not care less about fairness at all... the fact remains that ordering black metal records is no threat at all, to anyone, in any country, at any given time. If you feel like this is such a rebellious act, great. It shows how retarded beyond words you are.

But as I said, please keep it coming! I even feel like paypaling you some money... I always pay for my entertainment.
navght

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
NN wrote:
glwdrk wrote:
Never in my life have I read a more idiotic and paranoid thread. This one is unique and priceless and should be worshipped throughout the dark infernal realms of the internet! Please keep it coming... I don't have a TV, I depend on this kind of entertainment from Aryan Black Metal Warriors fighting the just cause against the Postal Services of the world!

You're a fool.
You think we're NOT being singled out because ov our lifestyle and religious beliefs?

And no, in all honesty, dear paranoid boy: I DO NOT think that you were "singled out" because "ov" anything. If it makes you sleep better at night, so be it. I could not care less about fairness at all... the fact remains that ordering black metal records is no threat at all, to anyone, in any country, at any given time. If you feel like this is such a rebellious act, great. It shows how retarded beyond words you are.

But as I said, please keep it coming! I even feel like paypaling you some money... I always pay for my entertainment.

HAHAHAHA!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
NN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
NN wrote:
glwdrk wrote:

You're a fool.

at any given time. If you feel like this is such a rebellious act, great. It shows how retarded beyond words you are.

This thread concerns the difficulties ov DISSEMINATING artwork and materials considered by most ov society to be transgressive in nature.
When you describe the analysis ov these difficulties as "paranoid" or "idiotic" it only tells those who are familiar with these difficulties that you are a know-nothing bystander.
Individuals like Yosuke and Antichrist are driven to GET THE MATERIAL TO A WORLDWIDE audience and they are EXPERTS on the pitfalls.
You and I, sir, are not.
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
NN wrote:
glwdrk wrote:

You're a fool.

That may be true, but the world at large may not share your perception. Many of these people are disillusioned wingnuts who are happy to exert what tiny control they have via whatever vehicle is at their disposal .. (like their dead end job).

I don't think anyone thinks that they are 'sticking it to the man' by making, sending, or selling these materials. The thread is only an inquiry into the nature of the shit postal system and the way they deal with certain materials.

You seem to be taking all this so personally - is it really a passionate issue for you? Have a drink of water and relax.
ADK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I already said: SOME people just like to troll SSP-threads, instead of taking care of their own business. They are probably Antifa or Jews, or both.
NN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
As I already said: SOME people just like to troll SSP-threads, instead of taking care of their own business. They are probably Antifa or Jews, or both.

Heh, I think this glowdork guy is just confusing the difference between those TRAFFICKING and those BUYING.
some OV us HAV to take precautions and be aware ov contingencies that glwdrk and navght are not aware ov, and I'm talking about very real, potentially serious liabilities.
Anyway, to be alive in this day and age, when the sky is being turned into a giant mirror, storms are being STEERED FOR MAXIMUM DEVASTATION, shootings are being REPEATEDLY staged by the secret government and obfuscated by their whore media, the people are being DISARMED, dissidents are being KIDNAPPED and TORTURED TO INSANITY LEGALLY and any individual can be --and is-- tracked and monitored permanently, to be alive now and actually believe this discourse is based on PARANOIA rather than cold hard reality is to be mentally BLIND.

Last edited by NN on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
storms are being STEERED FOR MAXIMUM DEVASTATION

And who do you think gave them the idea?

Metal isn't as innocent as you think now is it, boy?

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Orlok

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN forums are officially the new FMP forums.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STI wrote:
Höllenhund wrote:
Black Witchery Desecration Of The Holy Kingdom shirt. I saw in his face he went really mad,...... The rape, violence and blood is the problem.

Haha, German customs workes never fail to entertain! Good example how randomly German customs work.

Word of mouth says there was also once a german label guy getting accussed of Promotion of Racial Hatred for importing Nyogthaeblisz-LP and getting them back 1 year later after tons of correspondence Cool

Sombre Rec´s actually had a court case for importing 100 copies of the first BLACK WITCHERY LP back in the day... Also because of that violence thing.

I had a couple of TOXIC HOLOCAUST sent in for a "legal check" when I wanted to pick them up at the customs... Got them back months later with a letter saying they could not find any illegal content... tzzz
Humus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
I MAY not agree with everything my friends or affiliates say or believe but I will defend to the death the right ov anyone to express any kind ov hate they feel the need to.

Oh my, the hypocrisy. You want people to be able to express any kind of hate. But you're the first to feel offended when a postman hates metal with an antichristian message.
Candlemass

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black metal is like the dog that barks but doesn't (and never will) bite. The sole thought of some uneducated postal worker getting scared or offended by some bullshit bm lp is hilarious. If he only knew.
huntersinsnow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread probably doesn't need to continue, but I'm surprised at all the skepticism going on here. I highly doubt that there is a postal conspiracy against SSP, but I would be surprised if herr Kramer was NOT on some sort of "watchlist". I live in the Northwest where people get nailed for "political extremism" (usually on the opposite end of the political spectrum) and it often comes to light that they had been targeted for a while in a very paranoia-straight-out-of-a-movie FBI type way. If you mention the phrase "satanic skinhead propaganda" to most people, they would probably imagine something much more organized and sinister than just a dude who mails records. Like someone else said, the best idea is just to get a new po box and different stickers to put on the parcels.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caucasian Action League would be a cool name change, you could use the NCAA California logo, and save a ton of money on merchandising. People would just think you're really into college sports.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
bitewerks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember getting a few packages that had the HomelandSecurity tape on them but that seems like it was very early '12 or in '11. Stickers said they'd been opened. I received a few fairly large/heavy packages this year but no indictaton that they'd been opened.

If packages leaving the US are checked by Homeland Sec.,(checked before loading onto the plane?) maybe that gives EU, etc. Customs more of a reason to refuse them or double-check them ...?

Or does Homeland open packages only coming into the US?
samsquanch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:

Or postal workers Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: