P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
NN wrote:
I MAY not agree with everything my friends or affiliates say or believe but I will defend to the death the right ov anyone to express any kind ov hate they feel the need to.

Oh my, the hypocrisy. You want people to be able to express any kind of hate. But you're the first to feel offended when a postman hates metal with an antichristian message.

"LISTEN" YOU, IDIOT.
I am not OFFENDED when some clerk doesn't do his job in this world filled with idiots like YOU.
I EXPEKT THIS SORT OV SHIT.
even though I DO WHAT I'M PAYED TO DO, I know the clerk may not.
HE IS PAYED TO DELIVER OUR SHIT SO HE BETTER DO IT.

You're TRYING to say I can dish it but I can't take it.
WRONG.
Besides, have you thought our YOUR (ostensible) POSITION YET?
I know YOU HATE ME but just because you hate ME doesn't mean you should adopt the stance that I'm a hipocrite.
I'm defending your right to hate me, asshole.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no blacklist, just an ever increasing lack of care in the postal system worldwide (it's not exclusive to the postal service- more a general lazy attitude of most people in life nowadays). Someone isn't at home when they call so rather than write out a card to say pick it up at the depot they just take it back and it gets returned to sender.

Recently I had a package sent to Brazil get sent to Ireland instead!!! and previously I have had a package that was sent to Italy end up in Ghana!!!
NN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
There's no blacklist, just an ever increasing lack of care in the postal system worldwide (it's not exclusive to the postal service- more a general lazy attitude of most people in life nowadays). Someone isn't at home when they call so rather than write out a card to say pick it up at the depot they just take it back and it gets returned to sender.

Recently I had a package sent to Brazil get sent to Ireland instead!!! and previously I have had a package that was sent to Italy end up in Ghana!!!

Yeah, there's no blacklist.
check out the privacy tab for more!
Humus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN, I don't know why but somehow I doubt you passed the classes 'introduction to philosophy' and 'interpretive reading'.
NN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
NN, I don't know why but somehow I doubt you passed the classes 'introduction to philosophy' and 'interpretive reading'.
Crying or Very sad
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably some Jungle Bunny Mailman at work.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
Heh, I think this glowdork guy is just confusing the difference between those TRAFFICKING and those BUYING.
some OV us HAV to take precautions and be aware ov contingencies that glwdrk and navght are not aware ov, and I'm talking about very real, potentially serious liabilities.
Anyway, to be alive in this day and age, when the sky is being turned into a giant mirror, storms are being STEERED FOR MAXIMUM DEVASTATION, shootings are being REPEATEDLY staged by the secret government and obfuscated by their whore media, the people are being DISARMED, dissidents are being KIDNAPPED and TORTURED TO INSANITY LEGALLY and any individual can be --and is-- tracked and monitored permanently, to be alive now and actually believe this discourse is based on PARANOIA rather than cold hard reality is to be mentally BLIND.

^^^^ This is fucking amazing. Can you PLEASE make a thread about this kind of stuff?
Primitive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been reading through these posts, sounds like some seriously fucked up shit... sounds to me like it's definitley more than just random "accidents". I've seen and read about this same kind of sabatoge and hidden cencorshit go on in most all divisions of government, corporations, and institutions, seems to follow a typical pattern in my opinion. if I were you i'd do research on lawsuits brought against the usps, I'm sure there's most likely been plenty of successful ones, and do extensive thoughtful studies on any ways possible that they can be held accountible, look and you will find.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huntersinsnow wrote:
This thread probably doesn't need to continue, but I'm surprised at all the skepticism going on here. I highly doubt that there is a postal conspiracy against SSP, but I would be surprised if herr Kramer was NOT on some sort of "watchlist". I live in the Northwest where people get nailed for "political extremism" (usually on the opposite end of the political spectrum) and it often comes to light that they had been targeted for a while in a very paranoia-straight-out-of-a-movie FBI type way.

I second that. If they (govt agencies, whatever) want to keep tabs on you, then they have plenty means of surveillance at their disposal. One really easy one is controlling your mail traffic, if they know your delivery/return address and you are using the same post office or carrier for shipping (as most labels do, of course). And why should they not be watching him? Even though you have "freedom of speech" in the States, the powers-that-be are still monitoring/prosecuting "extremist groups/individuals" on a grand scale.

That being said, the problem of packages getting returned after they reached their destination has as much to do with the incompetence of local postal workers as with the negligence of the recipients who fail to pick up a package even though they were notified upon arrival. Also it's a matter of statistics: The more packages you ship the more likely it is some bounce and get returned.

I would be more troubled if packages get lost in the limbo; for as long as they show up at either end eventually, I don't start to worry...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be naive to think packages with SSP and Kramers name on them couldnt have been stopped because of the propaganda he's spreading. How can it be so unlikely when you see story after story being presented here of the same nature? It's not too hard to Google SSP/KRAMER(I havent done it) and figure out some background.
I don't believe it's a massive conspiracy by the world leaders, but there could obviously be some retards in the postal system.
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem would be solved if they quit hiring niiiiigger and wigger mail men. Same goes for the fucking Fed Ex and UPS cunts.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
Problem would be solved if they quit hiring niiiiigger and wigger mail men. Same goes for the fucking Fed Ex and UPS cunts.

I used to work for the mail in the UK for a few months. One saturday some of the staff couldn't be bothered to deliver so they threw their mailbags in the park. They were white. Maybe that was a one off, because whitey would never do such a thing. Rolling Eyes
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlok wrote:
NWN forums are officially the new FMP forums.

+1 and it has been this way for a while.

We are finally free from gods or men who claim to be.
vukodlak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:

Yes, definitely! That would solve all our problems, it's so obvious there are no bad or lazy white people around.

Last edited by vukodlak on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
makesgraves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know. German customs are defiantly watching packages with records containing swastikas, nazi related things etc. BUT ONLY if they are openend once.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: