P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I for one hate reading heavy metal related threads on a heavy metal discussion forum.

Yea, it should all be about arguing about whose tastes are right and wrong or which album from a discography is better or worse, or post pictures of what you bought over the last week.... but NEVER NEVER EVER! mention new releases you may or may not be releasing that others are certainly interested in. Laughing

I think an entire forum should be time slots on which Wal-Marts are booked for fisticuffs and which ones have time slots open for new matches.
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kramer,

Had similar issue with an address in Argentina. Where the package was shipped back with nearly the same sticker on it "no claim". When I asked the receiver about it he said he had no idea of the package, that he had not received any kind of notification about it. So I gave it the benefit of the doubt and shipped the package again. Only this time not only did he not receive it, but this time it never returned. So the same box , shipped twice to Argentina and first time it got sent back, unclaimed (according to them), and the second time lost in the mail. Fortunately for me this isn't happening in frequent patterns. But Ironically at the moment we got a package out to the same receiver only now to avoid taxes they are having it sent to PERU. But I used "registered" mail this time. Hoping to be able to track it in case of some kind of foul play. Perhaps when an address or certain country is giving you problems, a solution would be to register the box. I never did it before to save the money but when a box goes lost , including your postage costs & merch costs in the end it could be more valuable to do so. Its what I'm thinking for myself anyway. Good luck.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
13 wrote:
It's time to think outside the box.

And maybe they'll be more gentle with the packages if they think there's breakable ceramic inside

Although a bit bizarre, deceptive packaging / labeling of packages and letters is a good idea on paper if you're worried about the PO opening something that might seem questionable (it can also prevent mail theft). Then again, this only reduces the risk but doesn't stop the issue of postal abuse. If some Christian fundamentalist or ANTIFA clown opens the package for inspection and finds a Satanic metal LP in there chances are they'll desecrate it if they're feeling particularly militant about their cause.

Never had this problem in the USA though. Mexico, South Amerca and Canada though seem to be vortexes where packages get lost or abused in transit.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
It seems clear that there is a blacklist most definitely. Beware...

Well if he is "blacklisted " then the Brazilian post is in on it. Obviously the USPS got the Goatpenis pack to the country before it was returned. That one is on Brazilian post.

I have had about a half dozen parcels returned from Germany over the pastctwo years for no reason. I resend and no problems. I only put my name on the return address. ..no label info. It gets returned for things like invalid address or some other horseshit that is a lie. My guess it is the route of lazy fuckers who just don't want to finish their route.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
Here in Europe UPS and the likes are a nightmare for individuals, especially if one can't get his/her packages delivered at work or live in the countryside. You have to be at home when the deliverer comes and, if you're absent, you often have to go to their storage point that can be far from home, or at least not easy to drive to. Except maybe if they can deliver to selected local shops, like some companies do (but most probably use the French postal service for this).

UPS packages ALWAYS end up costing inappropriate customs fees for me. Its to the point where asswipes on EGay who list their auctions as "ships only with UPS" get no bids from me.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
Well if he is "blacklisted " then the Brazilian post is in on it. Obviously the USPS got the Goatpenis pack to the country before it was returned. That one is on Brazilian post.

What I thought about too, after I was thinking initially about a "blacklist". However, he's not only talking about packages to Brazil, but also other countries. So, for that to be a blacklist, it should be some kind of international conspiracy, which seems doubtfull. Maybe it's a fuck up on different fronts? The rise of the lazy postmen, hehe.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brazilian posts have become exceptionally stupid since 2011. I have had 6 packages returned for no apparent reason.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
la_ciudad_podrida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think incompetent postal workers is a way more likely scenario than an international postal conspiracy against black metal. I guess its possible though.
samsquanch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ No way! That would be too logical. Must be ZOG.
guldur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: My package Reply with quote

Shit, parcel adressed to Premysl Ondra is mine. Our postal service didn't even bother to send me an announcement about the parcel arrival.

Can you please resend it to me? I will paypal you postage...
Höllenhund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half a year ago, I ordered from NWN. I got a letter from German customs, to come to my local custom office and show the my Paypal documents and have to open the package to show them its content.
So Mister Customs looked at the Conqueror Zipper, which has the big "Hammer Of Antichrist" slogan on back - now he looked a bit mad.
Then he saw NWN Fest 3 Flyers and said "What the Hell is it? Endzeitstimmung [ending time mood] or what?"
Then there was the last item, Black Witchery Desecration Of The Holy Kingdom shirt. I saw in his face he went really mad, but he beheved cool.
He went to his computer and looked for things while saying nothing to me what happened. He came back and told me: "Please have a look at §131 at the Strafgesetzbuch [criminal code book (?)]". The rape, violence and blood is the problem. He also said we have two options. Option one, I can give the shirts to him and the customs destroy the or option two, if I want those shirts, I have to go to a Prosector [Staatsanwalt] and then it will go in front of the court. The Fuck! So I told him I don't know this but ignorance is no excuse in law. So I talked to him blabla and finally got the shirts, but next time something like this won't happen, there will be no option three. Only the destruction of the shirts or the court.

Long story but it is quite funny, the anti Christian symbols etc weren't the problem, it was the shown violence.
Afterwards, other big parcels from the US came through customs directly to me, without beeing opened or something like this, no blacklisting.
ADVERSUM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I send parcels to far-off locations or parcels that cost like +$100 to ship, I keep track of them myself by browsing the registered number once a week. For exemple, when noone was home to accept the package, this will show in the history of the tracking number.

Whenever I see one of the parcels was unclaimed, I send an email to the addressee who can then contact his local postal office and get the parcel after all.

I do realize you can't do this for every parcel, but in case of those big packages you send out to bands/distros, it might be an option.

It has saved me a few $$$ in not having to reship too say the least.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Höllenhund wrote:
Kingdom shirt. I saw in his face he went really mad, but he beheved cool.
He went to his computer and looked for things while saying nothing to me what happened. He came back and told me: "Please have a look at §131 at the Strafgesetzbuch [criminal code book (?)]". The rape, violence and blood is the problem. He also said we have two options. Option one, I can give the shirts to him and the customs destroy the or option two, if I want those shirts, I have to go to a Prosector [Staatsanwalt] and then it will go in front of the court. The Fuck! So I told him I don't know this but ignorance is no excuse in law. So I talked to him blabla and finally got the shirts, but next time something like this won't happen, there will be no option three. Only the destruction of the shirts or the court.

But isn't music that glorifies violence and hatred a criminal act in Germany? So it's no wonder.

"You can't hide the hook!"
STI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Höllenhund wrote:
Half a year ago, I ordered from NWN. I got a letter from German customs, to come to my local custom office and show the my Paypal documents and have to open the package to show them its content.
So Mister Customs looked at the Conqueror Zipper, which has the big "Hammer Of Antichrist" slogan on back - now he looked a bit mad.
Then he saw NWN Fest 3 Flyers and said "What the Hell is it? Endzeitstimmung [ending time mood] or what?"
Then there was the last item, Black Witchery Desecration Of The Holy Kingdom shirt. I saw in his face he went really mad, but he beheved cool.

Long story but it is quite funny, the anti Christian symbols etc weren't the problem, it was the shown violence.
Afterwards, other big parcels from the US came through customs directly to me, without beeing opened or something like this, no blacklisting.

Haha, German customs workes never fail to entertain! Good example how randomly German customs work.

Word of mouth says there was also once a german label guy getting accussed of Promotion of Racial Hatred for importing Nyogthaeblisz-LP and getting them back 1 year later after tons of correspondence Cool
Haugtrold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The one to Brazil seems to be because it wasn't claimed.

It also seems to have been taxed. Maybe that's why it hasn't been claimed? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: