P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DTBRex"]
huntersinsnow wrote:

I second that. If they (govt agencies, whatever) want to keep tabs on you, then they have plenty means of surveillance at their disposal. One really easy one is controlling your mail traffic, if they know your delivery/return address..

let me tell you something,

Last edited by NN on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a lot of work.
Would just be easier to spread diseased blankets again and solve paranoia issues that way.
No one here, no one conspiring, no one to fear.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have been invented by the military, but it is now mostly run by people who don't like the government either (big business)
glwdrk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
let me tell you something, people.
every keystroke ov yours is being cached. THE INTERNET IS A MILITARY INVENTION and it was "given" to us just as diseased blankets were "given" to the native americans to DECIMATE THEM.
the purpose ov the internet is to destroy all privacy so thay no business or comunication goes un-archived. THEY LET YOU USE IT BUT THE INTERNET IS NOT "FOR" YOU. IT EXISTS to "keep tabs" on you, not "If". Packages and communications on paper are among the last private sovereign communications so there's pressure to eliminate these.

On, a SIDENOTE, I just LOVE how you USE capitals very RANDOMLY to get your point ACROSS.

(Oh, and I just love how your ask people wanting to access your website about their date of birth and religion... should I be paranoid now?)
Sternenfaust333

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makesgraves wrote:
Just to let you know. German customs are defiantly watching packages with records containing swastikas, nazi related things etc. BUT ONLY if they are openend once.

I'm quite sure, if they'd discover a package containing records covered with swastikas etc, you'll get a lovely invitation to your local police station.
NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
NN wrote:
let me tell you something, people.
every keystroke ov yours is being cached. THE INTERNET IS A MILITARY INVENTION and it was "given" to us just as diseased blankets were "given" to the native americans to DECIMATE THEM.
the purpose ov the internet is to destroy all privacy so thay no business or comunication goes un-archived. THEY LET YOU USE IT BUT THE INTERNET IS NOT "FOR" YOU. IT EXISTS to "keep tabs" on you, not "If". Packages and communications on paper are among the last private sovereign communications so there's pressure to eliminate these.

On, a SIDENOTE, I just LOVE how you USE capitals very RANDOMLY to get your point ACROSS.

(Oh, and I just love how your ask people wanting to access your website about their date of birth and religion... should I be paranoid now?)

Nothing I do is random.
IF you want to know what planet you're on, yes, you should be "paranoid" but don't let on that you're awakened to any "mental health" officials; they're the ones to fear, the ones who will be increasingly given the AUTHORITY TO DETAIN YOU as, more and more, the cultural choices we make are characterized as mental health problems.
I practice Seiğr and certain outlawed symbols are sacred to me
BUT
this is not my thread and I am only participating here to reinforce everyone's attention on the efforts of a real witch who puts his personal energy into trafficking in spiritually nutritional materials DESPITE encroaching socio-economic conditions that make it more challenging to do so than EVER BEFOR, especially for a solo commando.
Symbols that the artist may or may not use is between him and his oversoul.
None other.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right about one thing though:

NN wrote:
mental health problems
Orpheus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, little piece of advice. Stop trying to justify yourself to people making fun of you. The legitimacy of your points or lack thereof has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion going on in this thread.

Also, rambling in questionable grammar and formatting on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM about how the internet exists to fuck you over demonstrates questionable judgement and will, if what you say is true, only draw attention to yourself as a "person of interest".

Final point: I cannot in the slightest way understand how somebody can seriously see "government" and "big business" as seperate, mutually exclusive entities. I doubt that was ever the case, but today? Really?

This thread is dildos.
NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
You are right about one thing though:

NN wrote:
mental health problems

Stop focusing on me or start an appreciation thread for me so you can start to LEARN SOMETHING.

OR

meet me some time so I threaten you in person. Arrow
Cacique

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Kramer Sad
NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
Dude, little piece of advice. Stop trying to justify yourself to people making fun of you. The legitimacy of your points or lack thereof has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion going on in this thread.

Also, rambling in questionable grammar and formatting on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM about how the internet exists to fuck you over demonstrates questionable judgement and will, if what you say is true, only draw attention to yourself as a "person of interest".

Final point: I cannot in the slightest way understand how somebody can seriously see "government" and "big business" as seperate, mutually exclusive entities. I doubt that was ever the case, but today? Really?

This thread is dildos.

You're the expert on DILDOs, DUMB FUCK.
YOU CLAIM My statements are illegitemate
BUT
I'd better keep guiet 'cause they might be listening??.
GREAT ARGUMENT, man, working both sides, NOT HAVING A POINT but being sure you dislike me, just like glowdork.
Everything I have said is directly relevant to the PURPOSE OV THIS THREAD but the man who posted it is wiser than I and doesn't waste his energy on barely-conscious fucktards like you.
Your final comment about "big business" is accurate enough, one would think, to inform your comprehension ov the other FACTS I hav put forth, among them that the hidden hand ov corporate fascism is making it difficult for this thread's creator to run his business and that those loyal to his curatorship should take into account the challenges he is facing.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not claim your points are illegitimate, you fucking troglodyte. I actually agree with the content of most of what you said. The discussion has degenerated into a bunch of people making fun of you for presenting yourself as some kind of "black metal terrorist".
If you articulated yourself reasonably, there would be very little room for trolls to use ad hominem attacks to derail your point, IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW TRUE YOUR STATEMENTS ARE.
NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
I did not claim your points are illegitimate, you fucking troglodyte. I actually agree with the content of most of what you said. The discussion has degenerated into a bunch of people making fun of you for presenting yourself as some kind of "black metal terrorist".
If you articulated yourself reasonably, there would be very little room for trolls to use ad hominem attacks to derail your point, IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW TRUE YOUR STATEMENTS ARE.

oi, fair enough
i didn't play drums yet today.
i'm off to play now...my new project is called GAVEL OF SWASTIKA,
it's very terrifying.

HAIL SSP/ADR things ARE gettin' better
NN
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:

I practice Seiğr and certain outlawed symbols are sacred to me

outlavved*
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
Problem would be solved if they quit hiring niiiiigger and wigger mail men. Same goes for the fucking Fed Ex and UPS cunts.

Yes, definitely! That would solve all our problems, it's so obvious there are no bad or lazy white people around.
Tawana and Jamaal are born with the criminal element and can never be trusted in fields of work such as mail service.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: