P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages.... Reply with quote

This thread will be used for me to post photos of returned packages from our pathetic postal service so that #1, I can figure out WHY they were returned as I cannot determine from what little I can discern from the packages so perhaps someone else can help in translations/information, and #2 to let the customers know that their package was returned if I cannot get ahold of them through email, as the 2 that I am posting now.

The disturbing fact of the matter is that in the last year, the US postal service has lost, confiscated, returned and damaged more packages of mine for both SSP and ADR than I wish to reveal. In the 12 years that SSP has been in existence, there has NEVER been an issue until the last 5-6 months, and the incompetence, denial and lack of responsibility on the end of the USPS is sickening.

Apologies to anyone who has had to deal with this with me. This thread will hopefully help out with updating and keeping track of these returned parcels. I will return to and use this thread any time this happens from here on out.

RETURNED PACKAGE #1 - Going to GOATPENIS. Can anyone see/translate any information/reason why this was returned? The post office clerk said that he had no idea either. This was JUST returned after being sent to the band back in June of last year:

RETURNED PACKAGE #2 - Again, no reason as to why it was returned, and the check list is not even filled out as to why it was returned. The sticker is just put on it with "Return To Sender":

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one to Brazil seems to be because it wasn't claimed.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Orlok

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Goatpenis package was returned because no one claimed it.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The one to Brazil seems to be because it wasn't claimed.

That's what's fucked about it, because I have sent literally 100+ packages to this SAME address (Sabbaoth of GOATPENIS) since the 90's, and not once has this happened with he and I until now, when it seems almost 1/4 of the packages I have sent as of late are having this same fate. He never received a notice to pick up in case he was not there when it arrived, not to mention that there is always someone at this address to accept mail, because it is his work address and the mail comes there daily. And for the sake of argument, if an attempt was made to deliver the package and for whatever reason no one was there, they are to leave a note to claim. This is supposed to be done, according to Sabbaoth, a minimum of 4 times in Brazil before it is to be returned. He had not one single notice and now 8 months later, it is back in my hands.

This also happened to ABSURD when I mailed the "Asgardsrei" Lp's last year which meant that I had to pay the shipping cost of $180+ two times, and also with the OUROBOROS 2Lp which was denied/returned four times and cost over $200 each time to reship. The boxes just show back up in my P.O. Box with no explanation as to why.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they opened at all? Maybe the content and certain cymbols could be the problem?

Just throwing it out there as this is very odd, and there seem to be no legit reason to whats going on.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
Are they opened at all? Maybe the content and certain cymbols could be the problem?

Just throwing it out there as this is very odd, and there seem to be no legit reason to whats going on.

No, these particular packages were not opened. The OUROBOROS packages were opened, as was the ASBURD, and both of those had 2-3 copies removed before resealing and sending back to me.

Adding to this pathetic postal service, a package sent to HERESIARCH arrived completely destroyed, and was said to have been "submerged under water" before being delivered, to the point that everything inside the SEALED box was waterlogged and destroyed. Could be another one of the "anti-Black Metal" Christian/Postal crusades as the one that they had against Thorns/FMP back in the late 90's/00's.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing you can do is to get a new Po box under a different name and start using stamps.com. This way these assholes have no idea who's sending the parcels.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

CR99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:

No, these particular packages were not opened. The OUROBOROS packages were opened, as was the ASBURD, and both of those had 2-3 copies removed before resealing and sending back to me.

What the fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Best thing you can do is to get a new Po box under a different name and start using stamps.com. This way these assholes have no idea who's sending the parcels.

Yeah. Starting to think SSP has been blacklisted or something. I have never heard of anyone having this much, or this kind of hassle before. It's time to think outside the box.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Yeah. Starting to think SSP has been blacklisted or something. I have never heard of anyone having this much, or this kind of hassle before. It's time to think outside the box.

I wonder the same thing... everything has since been worked out and resolved in my matter, but somehow USPS has managed to lose two consecutive packages coming from SSP to me, which is beyond bullshit and impossible to explain beyond possible conspiracy. I know of someone else in IL specifically who used to have packages tampered with, or come up missing because the local christian clerks did not like him, his bands name, or the fact he deliberately had people address letters as Hellville instead of Belleville even though the zip code was correct. in the end, he too ended up having to drop his old PO box, and start a new one at a different location across town and under a different name

there really should be an occupy USPS or something as their issues are becoming complete and utter bullshit. absolutely nobody gives a fuck over there, and takes zero responsibility for their errors. the entire system is going to shit. it feels like some sort of racket after a while to force everyone into paying for tracking when it should not have to be necessary/mandatory in the first place (yet it feels that way) not to mention the additional costs lost in excess postage, etc after having to double box, etc packages just to survive their handling in the first place...

Last edited by lordoftherim on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an expert on these matters, but reading your first post, the "blacklist" thing is also the first thing that crossed my mind.

Last edited by Ashmonger on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

+1
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
It's time to think outside the box.

And maybe they'll be more gentle with the packages if they think there's breakable ceramic inside
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
13 wrote:
It's time to think outside the box.

And maybe they'll be more gentle with the packages if they think there's breakable ceramic inside

LOL, there is a noise artist I deal with from Chicago who exclusively wraps his packages in hello kitty tape, smiley faces/kitty sitckers on the packaging, and a nice addressed sticker just like the one shown here. coincidentally no issues there, so you might be onto something! hahahahaha. seriously though...
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the Anti Defamation League as your return address. Your packages will probably be safer and even if they get returned something funny will happen.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: