P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Come Lupi tra le Pecore: History & Ideology of NSBM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 825

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
lordnausea wrote:
Crapicornus


Freud is watching you.


Laughing
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Gotta read this, I need to know in which way long hair, pot/alcohol/drug abuse, individualism, satanism, antisocial behaviour and lifetime unemployment fit NS. I doubt 580 pages are enough to explain that.


Because in much of present-day Europe, NS is "antisocial behaviour".

Sure, but social outcasts/free thinkers weren't exactly looked upon favourably in NS societies and trust me on that metalheads aren't welcome among nowadays skinhead circles either. Per se, NSBM is an ideological nonsense.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2696

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is learning English also "antisocial behaviour" in Italian society?

Just wondering, because the bigger part of the world does pretty well with English.

Don't think the content of the book is that tricky that a serious journalist can't provide a translation on his own.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6270
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
metalheads aren't welcome among nowadays skinhead circles either.

Maybe in the past. But been to few local RAC gigs arranged by finnish Blood & Honour with few friends and we have never had any problems. Also I know couple older skinheads who tolerate metal quite well. Why else these guys would have come to sell RAC/WP cd's to Arghoslent or Temnozor gigs?
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2696

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really confirm this, Tireheb.

All the events I witnessed involving people from both subcultures ranged from "pretty sour taste, bad vibrations" to "people getting seriously injured".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6270
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I speak about my own experiences. That may be the case in other countries but not in Finland these days.

Only fights on RAC gigs I've seen were between skinheads themselves.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Is learning English also "antisocial behaviour" in Italian society?

Pretty much. Not too proud to say this but I think less than 5% of Italians would be able to stand a conversation in acceptable informal English.

Tireheb wrote:
maybe in the past. But been to few local RAC gigs arranged by finnish Blood & Honour with few friends and we have never had any problems.

I'm not saying you'll necessarily end up being beaten up but here (eastern Europe, Italy isn't much different though) it's not a bright idea to show up at RAC events in long hair and leather gear while asking people to share a joint or two. Skins usually like some metal (mostly motorhead, ac/dc, Dio kind of stuff though) but the whole antichristian/"do what you want" liberal approach of black metal isn't something that goes along with their views much -most modern NS organizations are para-clerical in fact. On the other hand I had my fair amount of odd looks from metalheads when wearing NS-themed shirts, celtic crosses and stuff at metal shows. From what I hear Finland is a much friendlier, more relaxed type of environment so may be that explains your experience.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 358

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also buy an english version.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valgrinder



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 867
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
Is learning English also "antisocial behaviour" in Italian society?

Pretty much. Not too proud to say this but I think less than 5% of Italians would be able to stand a conversation in acceptable informal English.


Noticed that too. Not even italians who are making their living from tourism cant speak english, be it in hotels or in restaurants. Some managed to understand something but werent able to answer and some understood only "hello", "thank you" and "bye". I somehow understand that from older people, but younger were also like they never heard any other language than italian.
_________________
Mors fennico more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Timon



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 669
Location: Italia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should definitely not be translated in english. Learn italian instead.
_________________
NK7 wrote:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
Is learning English also "antisocial behaviour" in Italian society?

Pretty much. Not too proud to say this but I think less than 5% of Italians would be able to stand a conversation in acceptable informal English.


Noticed that too. Not even italians who are making their living from tourism cant speak english, be it in hotels or in restaurants. Some managed to understand something but werent able to answer and some understood only "hello", "thank you" and "bye". I somehow understand that from older people, but younger were also like they never heard any other language than italian.

Foreign languages are usually looked upon as lesser grade subjects by both teachers and students in Italian schools and confined to a mere 2-3 classes a week -if that much. Foreign tv programs/movies are all dubbed and people don't travel that often -and when they do they expect people from abroad to understand Italian. As a result this is how the former prime minister speaks English, which says a lot: http://youtu.be/nEvdQpHhSzY
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2234

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timon wrote:
This should definitely not be translated in english. Learn italian instead.


After all it's the original fascist language.
_________________
Pinhas wrote:
...but keep in mind that itīs not too great of an achievment to be a self-mutilating alcoholic shouting Sieg Heil.


Last edited by satanic ritual abuse on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 6039

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that is what all those years of FMP issues were, simple language misunderstanding between you and ...I will not name the name to not be named................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
Timon wrote:
This should definitely not be translated in english. Learn italian instead.


After all it's the original fascist language.

Well the book is about National Socialism-related themes so it should have been written in German by that argument Very Happy
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2234

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:
Timon wrote:
This should definitely not be translated in english. Learn italian instead.


After all it's the original fascist language.

Well the book is about National Socialism-related themes so it should have been written in German by that argument Very Happy


A German translation geht in Ordnung, an English translation would be a crime.
_________________
Pinhas wrote:
...but keep in mind that itīs not too great of an achievment to be a self-mutilating alcoholic shouting Sieg Heil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group