P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Come Lupi tra le Pecore: History & Ideology of NSBM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bvr wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
rthdx wrote:
NK7 wrote:
The amount of both historical/musical revisionist crap on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Question to Historical Guru: is Fliegerschokolade & Panzerschokolade a revisionist myth? Always thought they were a significant part of Blitzkrieg success... Wink Am I victim of propaganda? Embarassed

They were given to a few elite units in 1940, as far as I know, but I don't know if this was expanded later.

Amphetamines and coke were being prescribed by the doctors as medical dugs at the time, they were not considered evil.

Obviously so. There is a huge difference between medical prescription and recreational use, so stoned long-haired junkies in corpsepaint need to give up, their lifestyle isn't NS-approved much.
bvr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
bvr wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
rthdx wrote:
NK7 wrote:
The amount of both historical/musical revisionist crap on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Question to Historical Guru: is Fliegerschokolade & Panzerschokolade a revisionist myth? Always thought they were a significant part of Blitzkrieg success... Wink Am I victim of propaganda? Embarassed

They were given to a few elite units in 1940, as far as I know, but I don't know if this was expanded later.

Amphetamines and coke were being prescribed by the doctors as medical dugs at the time, they were not considered evil.

Obviously so. There is a huge difference between medical prescription and recreational use, so stoned long-haired junkies in corpsepaint need to give up, their lifestyle isn't NS-approved much.

Wehrmacht: taking meth to invoke Ancient Aryan Combat-Spirit.
Long-haired corpse-painted junkie: taking meth to invoke Ancient Aryan Combat-Spirit.
No difference at all, sir.
This whole anti-drug deal is being perpetrated by ZOG.

Last edited by bvr on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
bvr wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
rthdx wrote:
NK7 wrote:

So, if here in Paris i go see a doctor and manage to convince him to give me morphine sulfate capsules (which it happens A LOT), then i go home and shot myself with it, i wouldn't be a junkie, rather "a sick person".
Come on.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:

So, if here in Paris i go see a doctor and manage to convince him to give me morphine sulfate capsules (which it happens A LOT), then i go home and shot myself with it, i wouldn't be a junkie, rather "a sick person".
Come on.

Don't know how it works in that miserable jungle of negroids and faggots you live in but in civilized countries docs are usually able to tell if the guy asking for a given med needs actual medical care or is looking for chemically-induced fun and will turn down the request if needed. To compare clinical treatment with a bunch of anorexic failures claiming their substance dependence goes along well with NS is pointless, this should be clear enough even for your -arguably not that developed- intellectual skills.
rthdx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden thread. If English version ever come out, I'll read it. On meth, definitely. Laughing
bigcartel
youtube
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Alastor R. wrote:

Come on.

Don't know how it works in that miserable jungle of negroids and faggots you live in but in civilized countries docs are usually able to tell if the guy asking for a given med needs actual medical care or is looking for chemically-induced fun and will turn down the request if needed. To compare clinical treatment with a bunch of anorexic failures claiming their substance dependence goes along well with NS is pointless, this should be clear enough even for your -arguably not that developed- intellectual skills.

You're right about Paris being a jungle of faggots and nigroids, i' ll give you that.
But even you, discodancing-mongoface, should know that many many times doctors give their pacients what they want/ask for. And that was probably the case with your Uncle Adolf. I'm not claiming it goes with NS or not. Just telling you that Hitler was most probably an addict.

Now, have you noticed (probably not, unlike anyone else here) how quickly you jumped on the insult wagon? The need you have in trying to prove how intellectual and knowledgeable you are? In the end, all that's left is an internet troll. I somewhat have pity of you, man. Don't cry, all will be well in the end.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:
But even you, discodancing-mongoface, should know that many many times doctors give their pacients what they want/ask for. And that was probably the case with your Uncle Adolf.

"Hallo Dr. Stern, I need some Aufputschmittels!"

"NEIN mein Führer, this isn't allowed. Read the Rauschgiftgesetz you postulated."

"Ok, sorry, my mistake."

Laughing
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Alastor R. wrote:
But even you, discodancing-mongoface, should know that many many times doctors give their pacients what they want/ask for. And that was probably the case with your Uncle Adolf.

"Hallo Dr. Stern, I need some Aufputschmittels!"

"NEIN mein Führer, this isn't allowed. Read the Rauschgiftgesetz you postulated."

"Ok, sorry, my mistake."

Laughing

Most probably: " I POSTULATED it, doesn't mean i have to follow it!"

Cool
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:
should know that many many times doctors give their pacients what they want/ask for. And that was probably the case with your Uncle Adolf.

Or -as proved by historians- it was a case of a patient following his doc's prescriptions and developing an addiction which was obviously against his own intentions/will -clearly a much different situation than an emaciated wigger consciously taking drugs to compensate for his lack of success in life. By your retarded argument, someone who develops an addiction to sleeping pills to treat insomnia is on the same level as a derelict heroin-shooting bum. In short, stop making an ass of yourself.
harmless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people should watch the History channel more. Lately it's mainly been about aliens, Hitler and Storage Wars. Sometimes Hitler and the aliens mingle. Good shit.

Occult Hitler.
High on Hitler.

Good shit.
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

as proved by historians

lol
harmless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR wrote:
NK7 wrote:

as proved by historians

lol

I don't think he's too far off there. Care to counter?
Steken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the thread is deleted: As an (admittedly kinda silly) "what if" thought experiment, what would have happened if there had been metalheads in Nazi-era Germany?

It's unlikely that they would have been exterminated just for being metalheads, because there was generally a difference between "victims of persecution" which, in the words of one scholar, were "pursued until the members of that group severed ties with the group and its ideology, choosing instead to conform to the Nazi standard," and "victims of genocide and holocaust," i.e. groups "whose 'threat' lay in their blood" and which therefore could not be converted and thereby saved.

It seems likely that metalheads would have belonged in the first group, "victims of persecution," along with for example Freemasons – hounded and harassed until they fell in line, and pretty much tolerated after that.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would have probably been forced to cut their hair and merged into the Hitlerjugend, like all other youth-subcultures of their time.

But what if.... Rolling Eyes
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
Before the thread is deleted: As an (admittedly kinda silly) "what if" thought experiment, what would have happened if there had been metalheads in Nazi-era Germany?

How can you ask such question seriously?! It's just as pointless as asking "What if Jesus appeared at the doorstep of the Vatican, would he become the next Pope instantly or would he rather take the sword and the whip and scourge the place for good?"

Metal, as a music and, in particular, as a subculture, is nothing that could ever have been conceived during the 1930ties and 1940ties anywhere in the world. The people back in the days were of a different breed by and large; they have had a different set of values and moral codes and they surely subscribed to ideas which are widely marginalized and dismissed nowadays.

It's just impossible to reasonably imagine any contemporary subculture existing in that particular era, period. Like, it is impossible to even imagine many of our contemporary fellows living (surviving) in that time, regardless if they do listen to Metal or any other music.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: