P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Dispirit new shirt design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Dispirit new shirt design Reply with quote

Dispirit has this new shirt design coming soon. We are printing these very soon and want to know if there are people interested in XXL, XXXL, or backpatches. Apologies for neglecting mailorders lately, but that will be corrected soon as we get the new demo and shirts back in stock. If you want to preorder this design in the sizes listed above, send your request to info@dispirit.org immediately. We are printing a decent number of these in normal (s,m,l,xl,tank) so no need to preorder those, we are just trying to avoid either not being able to provide these sizes for people who have requested them in the past, but also not being stuck with a handful of unwanted size for a year.

We should have shirts and the new demo in stock for mailorder around mid February, and expect them to both be available at the upcoming Vassafor/Knelt Rote shows.

xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good. I assume you'll have them in time for the Vassafor gigs in February?

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we will definitely have these at those upcoming shows.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about that announcement where us folks from outside CA get to order the latest demo? Wink
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still waiting on N.A.C. to send the demo master to be approved but after that it usually just takes 3 or 4 days to get the order. They claimed they would not have a problem getting them to me by the date of our next gig, Feb. 12, so I am just keeping my fingers upsidedown crossed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: