P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GoatowaRex/PLO: Gauhaert shirt out now
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baobao

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: GoatowaRex/PLO: Gauhaert shirt out now Reply with quote

After posting on this forum since 2007, I finally decided to make a thread for my label activity, namely GoatowaRex since 2002 and Psychedelic Lotus Order since 2008.

GoatowaRex has been actively releasing black metal music since 2002, responsible for early opus of band such as Urfaust, Mortifera, Lifelover and many others.

Psychedelic Lotus Order is label created by me and Yan after my relocation to Beijing, China. PLO is more eccentric driven music experimentation, incessantly broadening the music realm. Past releases include, inter alia, Encoffination, Grave Upheaval, Necromany and several obscure Chinese bands.

Both labels release analog music exclusively.

Out Now:
Cantus Bestiae - XX - DLP (30USD + Postage)

The CANTUS BESTIAE complete discography double LP is out now! This is a split release between Goatowarex/Psychedelic Lous Order, Projekt'ill Productions and Gorification Musix.

"The ultimate canticle from the liturgy of the Beast, 18 hymns to the shades spewed out of Sheol."

The complete discography, including all previously released material plus seven unreleased tracks. Limited to 250 copies and housed in a noble gatefold jacket.

This release is carried by
Analog Worship(USA) http://www.analogworship.com/
Iron Bonehead(Germany) http://www.ironbonehead.de/
and of course both labels.[/img]

Out Next:
Vassafor - Death Transmission - LP

A Psychedelic Lotus Order release.
Vassafor performing live to air on KFJC in San Francisco on 11th Feb 2013, documented on black vinyl LP, officially release to the public for the first time.
The artwork is carefully designed by talented Brian VDP, comes with A3 poster, limited to 250 copies only.

This release will most likely be carried by our regular channels, ie Analog Worship for USA and Iron Bonehead for Germany.

OUT NOW:

AGLS - DEMO II

Order it here for $6 plus postage. http://goatowarex.storenvy.com/products/10308180-agls-demo-ii

Professional duplicated cassette, red tape, 45 mins of ritualistic ambient and shamanic trance inducing soundscape.

Biography:

Thou; Adversary- Art Forever Mighty

In the year 2010 a small collective colluded together in Sydney Australia by stringent immersion in the worlds of Ambient Avant-garde music, mystic exploration and ritualistic art.

Since the elusive birth of AGLS the membership grows and contracts sporadically with each recording.

Each performance serves as a musical ritual; ancient and shamanistic as it strives to attain gnosis through musical and rhythmic trance. The ensemble is transient & ephemeral based upon acoustic and electric/electronic instruments - sometimes especially created for each recording. The use of conventional instruments and percussion through to synthesizers, Theremin, tone generators and various forms of modulation create the haunting and unsettling world that is the AGLS live experience.

Instruments, colours, individual frequencies and significant days of the calendar are chosen so as to best to achieve and express the intent of the work. Each performance is enacted in complete darkness after the candle light is snuffed for sensory deprivation. The combination of extreme volume, ritual incense and no light creates a sense of disorientation and an otherworldly sensation. The line between conscious and the subconscious blur into a transcendental journey.

The recordings serve as documentation of the spontaneous activity that transpires in these performances. The released material is a mere snapshot of the live rituals which in some cases last for hours, leaving the participants both physically, emotionally and mentally drained. AGLS have decided to make their work available to the public for the first time. In collaboration with Goatowarex the future will see further public releases.

The intent behind the AGLS collective is to tap into the darkest corners of the psyche through am age old Gnostic paradigm; to unearth the hidden force of change - in certain aeons known as Satan and to come to know in at least some small portion a fraction of that hidden world- through the ageless medium of sound.

Available Releases:
Planet Aids - Apokalyptic AIDS - 12" (Regular Edition: 25 USD+Postage/Diehard Edition: 30USD+Postage)
Necromancy - Ananta Aradhana - 12"(18USD+Postage)
Hyponic - Black Sun - 12"(18USD+Postage)
Grave Upheaval/Encoffination - Split - 7"(8USD+Postage)
Lampades/Bleakwood - Split - 7"(8USD+Postage)
Eaten Alive - Macabre Trangrission - 7"(8USD+Postage)
Evilthorn - S/T - 7"(8USD+Postage)
Incapacitant/Torturing Nurse - Split - 7"(8USD+Postage)

Other Schedules:
WAXGOAT017 AGLS(Aus) "11 11 11" LP (Out Soon)
WAXGOAT018 Planet AIDS(Nl) "TBA" LP (Out Soon)
WAXGOAT019 Infernal Curse(Arg) "Beijing Ritual" LP (Out Soon)
WAXGOAT020 Mosquito Control(NZ) "Smile" EP (Out Soon)
WAXGOAT021 Satanic Warmaster(Fin) "Gas Chamber" EP (Out Soon)
WAXGOAT022 Satanic Warmaster(Fin) "Mozzhead Session" MLP (Out Soon)
DEMOGOAT 008 Old Burial Temple/K.R.S(AUS/FRA) "Split" (Out Soon)
DEMOGOAT 009 Old Burial Temple(AUS) "Demo Compilation" (Out Soon)
DEMOGOAT 010 Vanargandr(NZ) "Kozmos Rost" (Out Soon)

Last edited by baobao on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am; edited 4 times in total
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLO is a great label, much support! I assume you are releasing the new Encoffination?
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
PLO is a great label, much support! I assume you are releasing the new Encoffination?

I believe that Selfmadegod is releasing the new Encoffination.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
baobao

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

righto, while they are still a great band, I'm not releasing any Encoffination material as for now.
Celtichammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up
looking forward for more releases!!! Cool
baobao

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'Death Trasmission' LP is streaming here: https://psychedeliclotusorder.bandcamp.com/
AgonizedFinland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty much clear that there will be no CD release of Vassafor. But is it possible to get downloadable bandcamp digibuy version in lossless flac?
AgonizedFinland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty much clear that there will be no CD release of Vassafor. But is it possible to get downloadable bandcamp digibuy version in lossless flac?
baobao

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked with band, the unmastered version of this live recording can be downloaded directly from Band's bandcamp on name-your-price basis. otherwise, you have to order the LP.
baobao

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

few updates from our camp:

Our webstore is finally online now: http://goatowarex.storenvy.com/

Our bandcamp page is fully update, with new and old releases, as well as upcoming ones: http://goatowarex.storenvy.com/

For a label that has been polluting underground for more than 10 years, it's time to have a properly designed label concept shirt. Thanks for impressive talented Brianvdp, here we have the "Black Metal Revivalism" shirt available. White silk screen print on black Gildan shirt, European size, extremely limited quantity, 10 euros plus postage, get in touch if you need one.

samsquanch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious.... are you Psychedelic Lotus or Goatowarex now?

I thought you sold off Goatowarex to another bloke, who incidentally has been flawless in every order I've had with him since taking over. You on the other hand left that moniker under dubious circumstances.

From 'the worst ever ebay user ever' as you described me
baobao

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Just curious.... are you Psychedelic Lotus or Goatowarex now?

I thought you sold off Goatowarex to another bloke, who incidentally has been flawless in every order I've had with him since taking over. You on the other hand left that moniker under dubious circumstances.

From 'the worst ever ebay user ever' as you described me

I run both moniker now, I sold the all my stock to my friend on consignment arrangement in 2008 and let him to clear unfinished deal, we together did few more CD releases afterward.

We now avoid any mass distribution release or any CD release at all, as well as we get more people on board to run the label properly, so hopefully no more dubious circumstances.

I think if I remember correct, you bought 1 CD from me on eBay 5-6 years ago and accuse me sent you bootleg because you couldn't insert the booklet into CD case or something, I hope you now realized you was wrong, no matter what notoriety I had, I never bothered to make photocopied CD booklet, and that very CD I sent you is the original copy I obtained from label through a trade.

I apologized for any offense though, if you are still unhappy you could still get in touch with me to solve the problem, I guess the mood is subdued now.
samsquanch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, different bloke. I gave you Neutral feedback for taking ages to send a CD.

Oh well, guess I am the 'second-worst ebay user ever' then. Very Happy
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Founder of this label ripped me off with their Sabbat - Live devil DLP so no support from my side! Evil or Very Mad
baobao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Founder of this label ripped me off with their Sabbat - Live devil DLP so no support from my side! Evil or Very Mad

okie dokie, I also remember you didn't send full trade stuff for some reason, but that was almost like 10 years ago so I have no full recollection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: