P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MESSE DES MORTS VII : 11/23 - 11/25, 2017 : Montréal, QC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhoreChurch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: MESSE DES MORTS VII : 11/23 - 11/25, 2017 : Montréal, QC Reply with quote

MESSE DES MORTS VII : 11/23 - 11/25, 2017 : Montréal, QC
https://www.messedesmorts.net/ (3-day passes on sale starting 07/21 @ Noon)

Line-up so far:
PROFANATICA - USA
ENTHRONED - BELGIUM
BAPTISM - FINLAND
ARKHON INFAUSTUS - FRANCE
NARGAROTH - GERMANY

Night 1: Piranha Bar
Night 2 & 3: Théâtre Paradoxe (a former catholic church, reconverted as a show venue)

Quote:
MESSE DES MORTS VII – NOUVEAU SYSTÈME POUR LES BILLETS / NEW TICKET SYSTEM

Pour des raisons de sécurité, ainsi que pour éviter les fraudes, nous avons mis sur pied un nouveau système de billetterie pour l’édition de cette année : il n’y aura désormais plus de billets physiques, et toutes les places achetées seront des réservations à la porte (« will-call »).

Vous pourrez passer votre commande sur notre site comme pour les autres années, mais vous devrez nous laisser en commentaire votre nom (s’il ne correspond pas à celui de la carte de crédit ou du compte Paypal, sinon, pas besoin de le faire), ET les noms des personnes vous accompagnant (si vous achetez plus d’un billet). Lors de la soirée du spectacle, vous devrez donner votre nom et présenter une carte d’identité valide avec photo (passeport, carte d’assurance-maladie, permis de conduire, etc.) pour avoir accès à la salle.

Après votre achat, la confirmation « d’expédition » habituelle constituera votre confirmation que les noms ont bien été consignés dans la liste. S’il manque des informations relatives aux noms, la transaction ne sera pas confirmée tant que ces renseignements n’auront pas été fournis.

Les reventes de billets éventuelles devront toutes nous être soumises (au plus tard la veille du début du festival), sans exception, afin que nous remplacions le nom de l’acheteur initial par celui de la personne achetant sa place, et celle-ci devra également présenter une carte d’identité le soir du spectacle. Nous nous réservons le droit de refuser des reventes en cas de renseignements manquant sur la personne achetant un billet…

----------------------------------
For security reasons, as well as to avoid frauds, we have set up a new ticketing system for this year’s edition: there will not be physical tickets anymore, and all places bought will be « will-call ».

You’ll be able to order on our site as usual, but you will have to leave us your full name in a comment (if it is not the same than the credit card or Paypal account billed, if it is, no need), AND the names of people coming with you (if you buy more than one ticket). On the evening of the show, you will need to give your name and produce a valid ID cart with a picture (passport, health insurance card, driver’s license, etc.) to enter the venue.

After tour purchase, the usual “shipping” confirmation will be your confirmation that your name(s) have been entered into the list. If we are missing info pertaining to names, the transaction will not be confirmed until you have provided this info.

Eventual ticket re-sales will ALL have to be submitted to us (at the latest the day before the beginning of the fest), without exception, so we can replace the name of the original buyer by the one of the person buying the ticket, and the new buyer will have to present an ID card as well on the evening of the show. We reserve the right to refuse re-sales if we are not given the new buyer’s info…

NightlyFister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if they'll roll the dice and book GBK, I remember Gelal saying in an interview that they were in talks for this years fest. Probably not after what happened last year though...
Fullmoon91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would risk missing the fest again this year for GBK
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wouldn't happen.

Have you guys seen what the new venue looks like? It's totally over the top:

Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously there wouldn't be seats like that hahaha
SWO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddammit I want to go to this

I am assuming last years disaster be adverted this time?

Fuck metal, hail interludes
TheDark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming Nokturnal Mortum is not going to be there.
Let the pain always stay with you
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antifa is declared domestic terrorists in New Jersey, and really made a bad name for themselves at the G20 summit, so chances are they won't try any shit again. But, who knows.
demogorgo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's not a lot of bands announced, and the fest isn't far away. I'm hoping for some good announcements really soon.

the interior shot looks nice. i hope there's a french chef and fine wine available. but I won't wear a tie.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nargaroth, huh? Confused

Just in case of Antifa antics over his 20 yrs old statements... he said not long ago that he is now a German language teacher for "refugees" who came to ZOGermany. I am sure that'll suffice to keep the angry kids with sticks and stones off the streets this time round.
funeral.vomit666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a church as a venue?
get fucking negative plane in there!
Shadows...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Nargaroth, huh? Confused

Just in case of Antifa antics over his 20 yrs old statements... he said not long ago that he is now a German language teacher for "refugees" who came to ZOGermany. I am sure that'll suffice to keep the angry kids with sticks and stones off the streets this time round.

Is that so?
Maybe he can meet up with his mate from Katharsis and they could talk about world poverty, humanist issues etc... or even aids/gay rights? or talk about NAMBLA coming to Germany?

ALSO...
Is this fucking guy still making music? some of his work was good but it's been quite a while since anything half decent was done by him. There's 1001 other better bands from Germany that would be great to see live ..Barad Dur would be one of them..Armatus (hah, yeah like they would get an invite) etc etc...

Fast Eddie Clarke.
abarlum

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral.vomit666 wrote:
a church as a venue?
get fucking negative plane in there!
I'm disappointed in myself for not thinking of this first.
Shadows...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Antifa is declared domestic terrorists in New Jersey, and really made a bad name for themselves at the G20 summit, so chances are they won't try any shit again. But, who knows.

HAHA "Terrorists"! makes me laugh ...a bunch of fucking do-gooder kids/loser fucking degenerate whites with dredlocks and little girls with green hair who hate men kicking things. All they need is a few smacks in the skull with a few pint glasses and that's the job done. People need to stand up and bash these fucking clowns. If this has happened 20-25 year ago these worms would have been wiped off the streets in ten minutes by any so-so "tough" skinhead..now these bunch of uni students/hippies seem to be feared. Get planks of wood and smash them over the fucking head !! these fucking limp-wristed kids need teaching a lesson ...but it must be with people smashing them into the ground. odd how they're rarely at skinhead/RAC gigs but will go to some so-called BM gig and terrorise all these dungeon dwelling geeks who spend more time on Facebook than they do studying the black arts HAHA. what a joke.

Fast Eddie Clarke.
KayJeeMawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my first post. felt compelled to emerge from my lurking because I had to give my 2 cents.

they should try again and book some bands that turn heads or whatever. fuck the antifa and even if they protest again and the show gets cancelled again then try again the year after until people can see bands they really want instead of bands that might still be good or alright but are chosen because they are safer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: