P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ragingwinter



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 1170
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mananddjinn



Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake has had a falling out with practically everyone. Jef has cleaned up and has moved on. Blake is still ripping off people. Just check the nachtmystium facebook page and all the people demanding tracking numbers (before they're deleted and banned from the page).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ragingwinter



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 1170
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mananddjinn wrote:
Blake has had a falling out with practically everyone. Jef has cleaned up and has moved on. Blake is still ripping off people. Just check the nachtmystium facebook page and all the people demanding tracking numbers (before they're deleted and banned from the page).


I've seen it. It was ridiculous how many kids bought those bundles...

Well I'm glad to hear Jef is doing well at least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
countdelafey



Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Location: Your Flesh is Mine to Exploit, Nordland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure that all the faggoth usbm plagues from the years that made black arts a joke should have all died from crying themselves to sleep each night until they drowned in tears like Ozzy osbourne's video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buckets



Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 138
Location: Ass

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people never learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blewcheer



Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 3925

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:
Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?


Who cares? Do you need to know the personal business of every musician you like? Blake Judd's a junkie ripoff asshole, you figure it out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2379
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blewcheer wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:
Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?


Who cares? Do you need to know the personal business of every musician you like? Blake Judd's a junkie ripoff asshole, you figure it out.


Blewcheer, I was listening to Vrolok the other day and I heard you don't like ketchup on your fries, whats the deal with that? I myself prefer ranch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility



Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 469

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
blewcheer wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:
Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?


Who cares? Do you need to know the personal business of every musician you like? Blake Judd's a junkie ripoff asshole, you figure it out.


Blewcheer, I was listening to Vrolok the other day and I heard you don't like ketchup on your fries, whats the deal with that? I myself prefer ranch.


@ 0:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYT1E9hglR0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlutUndKrieg



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 96
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL no fucking way, this was just posted on the official facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/#!/OfficialNachtmystium

Shocked

Last day for used Lp sale! Doing a deal - buy any 3 LPs listed for $150.00 USED LP SALE - MESSAGE FOR DETAILS:

Deathspell Omega / Mutiilation split 10" MLP $60
Deathspell omega / Clandestine Blaze split LP ltd 200 first press $75
Moonblood - Blut Und Krieg Lp sombre records first press ltd 200 $100
Moonblood / Deathspell Omega split gatefold LP sombre records / End All life Prod. ltd 350 $75
Clandestine Blaze - fire burns in our hearts LP first press ltd. 200 northern heritage $75
Clandestine Blaze - Fist of the Northern Destroyer Lp first press ltd 400 northern heritage $50
Destroyer 666 Unchain the Wolves gatefold LP merciless records ltd 300 $100
Destroyer 666 Terror Abraxas MLP iron pegasus ltd 300 $75
Nifelheim - s/t LP with poster first press necropolis recs $5
Funeral Mist Devilry first press shadow records $50
Burzum - Filosofem (first press. Misanthropy recs! $100)
Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant (ultra rare Head Not Found pressing) $100
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse gatefold LP (first press Candlelight recs) $75
Archgoat angelcunt takes of desecrstion LP first press and sealed. Necropolis records $50
Beherit messe des morts 7" first press nrcropolis records $40
Beherit - The Oath of Black Blood LP turbo music first press 1992 $80
Conqueror - War Cult Supermacy death to mankind recs w/poster ltd 500
SunnO))) - White 1 gatefold DLP $50
SunnO)) - White 2 gatefold DLP $50 southern lord
SunnO)) / Earth split tour LP $75
Wolves in the Throne Room diadem of 12 Stars first press DLp southern lord (autographed by original line up on cover) $60
Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters DLP first press southern lord $60
Wolves in the Throne Room - Black Cascade DLP first press southern lord $60
Leviathan / Crebain split gatefold Lp AXTR Recs ltd 500 $40
Nachtmystium - Demise picture LP ltd. 99 Goatowarex $75
Nachtmystium - Instinct Decay green / black splatter vinyl first press profound lore ltd 100 $80
Nachtmystium Instinct Decay test press profound lord #4/5 $80 profound lore
Nachtmystium - Demise test press #2/5 Asgard Music first press test pressing $75
Nachtmystium - Reign of the Malicious Lp first press Sombre Records ltd 350 $60
Nachtmystium s/t MLP painiac records first press $45
_________________
http://sordidcurseprod.storenvy.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 1068

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
blewcheer wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:
Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?


Who cares? Do you need to know the personal business of every musician you like? Blake Judd's a junkie ripoff asshole, you figure it out.


Blewcheer, I was listening to Vrolok the other day and I heard you don't like ketchup on your fries, whats the deal with that? I myself prefer ranch.


Only HP sauce is real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 447
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlutUndKrieg wrote:
LOL no fucking way, this was just posted on the official facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/#!/OfficialNachtmystium

Shocked

Last day for used Lp sale! Doing a deal - buy any 3 LPs listed for $150.00 USED LP SALE - MESSAGE FOR DETAILS:

Deathspell Omega / Mutiilation split 10" MLP $60
Deathspell omega / Clandestine Blaze split LP ltd 200 first press $75
Moonblood - Blut Und Krieg Lp sombre records first press ltd 200 $100
Moonblood / Deathspell Omega split gatefold LP sombre records / End All life Prod. ltd 350 $75
Clandestine Blaze - fire burns in our hearts LP first press ltd. 200 northern heritage $75
Clandestine Blaze - Fist of the Northern Destroyer Lp first press ltd 400 northern heritage $50
Destroyer 666 Unchain the Wolves gatefold LP merciless records ltd 300 $100
Destroyer 666 Terror Abraxas MLP iron pegasus ltd 300 $75
Nifelheim - s/t LP with poster first press necropolis recs $5
Funeral Mist Devilry first press shadow records $50
Burzum - Filosofem (first press. Misanthropy recs! $100)
Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant (ultra rare Head Not Found pressing) $100
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse gatefold LP (first press Candlelight recs) $75
Archgoat angelcunt takes of desecrstion LP first press and sealed. Necropolis records $50
Beherit messe des morts 7" first press nrcropolis records $40
Beherit - The Oath of Black Blood LP turbo music first press 1992 $80
Conqueror - War Cult Supermacy death to mankind recs w/poster ltd 500
SunnO))) - White 1 gatefold DLP $50
SunnO)) - White 2 gatefold DLP $50 southern lord
SunnO)) / Earth split tour LP $75
Wolves in the Throne Room diadem of 12 Stars first press DLp southern lord (autographed by original line up on cover) $60
Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters DLP first press southern lord $60
Wolves in the Throne Room - Black Cascade DLP first press southern lord $60
Leviathan / Crebain split gatefold Lp AXTR Recs ltd 500 $40
Nachtmystium - Demise picture LP ltd. 99 Goatowarex $75
Nachtmystium - Instinct Decay green / black splatter vinyl first press profound lore ltd 100 $80
Nachtmystium Instinct Decay test press profound lord #4/5 $80 profound lore
Nachtmystium - Demise test press #2/5 Asgard Music first press test pressing $75
Nachtmystium - Reign of the Malicious Lp first press Sombre Records ltd 350 $60
Nachtmystium s/t MLP painiac records first press $45





I'm laughing at all those scared and passive "patiently waiting for the stuff Surprised " comments.
They know they're fucked but they just want to suck Blake's dick as their last try to get the stuff.
_________________
Attacked by Fire!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DISGUSTOR666



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifelhiem S/T LP for $5? Wtf....
_________________
HEADSPLITRECORDS@YAHOO.COM
EXTREME,DRUNK,DISGUSTING - PORTLAND,OR
www.headsplitrecords.blogspot.com
Recently Released:
Witchvomit - "The Webs Of Horror" , Ulcerous Phlegm - "Live 1990/1991 soundboard" , Nekro Drunkz - "Tyrants Of Toilet Music"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 887

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DISGUSTOR666 wrote:
Nifelhiem S/T LP for $5? Wtf....


even $5 is too expensive if your never gonna get it Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
grish



Joined: 05 Mar 2012
Posts: 208
Location: Mexico City

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted him -just for curiosity- about those records. He desperately
wanted the money and sent me like 20 messages -he even sent me his cell phone number to inmediatly close the deal-. Pretty strange.

Honestly, I hope he is not doing drugs again.
_________________
Good deals: dawid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blewcheer



Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 3925

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
blewcheer wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:
Apparently Judd and Jef Whitehead had a falling out? What was the deal with that?


Who cares? Do you need to know the personal business of every musician you like? Blake Judd's a junkie ripoff asshole, you figure it out.


Blewcheer, I was listening to Vrolok the other day and I heard you don't like ketchup on your fries, whats the deal with that? I myself prefer ranch.


Only cheese and bacon are real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 42 of 50

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group