P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Moon Mistress debut album

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1606
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Moon Mistress debut album Reply with quote

Quote:


http://themoonmistress.bandcamp.com/
Prepare your ears for about an hour of lo-fi psychedelia disturbance, boneshaking low-end vibrations oozing with filth and drug-induced trance-like meditation over the course of nine songs. Having that very primitive edge to it the record is going to stop your higher brain activity turning the listener into the devoted disciple worshipping the might of THE MOON MISTRESS.

Order: pestisinsaniae@gmail.com
or http://themoonmistress.bigcartel.com/

A couple of reviews:
http://www.doommantia.com/2012/04/moon-mistress-silent-voice-inside.html
http://www.thesleepingshaman.com/reviews/album-reviews/t/the-moon-mistress-silent-voice-inside-cd-2012/

Labels and distributors - get in touch for wholesale rates! Trades are possible!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 407
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, this sounds great! Shocked Is it planned to be released on vinyl?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1606
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
Damn, this sounds great! Shocked Is it planned to be released on vinyl?

hmm not 100% sure... it is just theirs drummer asked to put this info, but as i know there is no plan, but if someone would like to make it on vinyl them are more then up for this Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 407
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
hmm not 100% sure... it is just theirs drummer asked to put this info, but as i know there is no plan, but if someone would like to make it on vinyl them are more then up for this Exclamation


I really hope someone will make it, I would definetely buy it! Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1606
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2xLP ltd edition of 250 copies is out now via DEMONIZED Records (Sweden)


https://www.facebook.com/Demonizedrecords
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathcrusher



Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 573
Location: In the Court of the Crimson King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Electric Wizard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 904

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total support.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1190
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good band.
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wilhelm



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1504

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Moon Mistress debut album Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Quote:


http://themoonmistress.bandcamp.com/
Prepare your ears for about an hour of lo-fi psychedelia disturbance, boneshaking low-end vibrations oozing with filth and drug-induced trance-like meditation over the course of nine songs. Having that very primitive edge to it the record is going to stop your higher brain activity turning the listener into the devoted disciple worshipping the might of THE MOON MISTRESS.

Order: pestisinsaniae@gmail.com
or http://themoonmistress.bigcartel.com/

A couple of reviews:
http://www.doommantia.com/2012/04/moon-mistress-silent-voice-inside.html
http://www.thesleepingshaman.com/reviews/album-reviews/t/the-moon-mistress-silent-voice-inside-cd-2012/

Labels and distributors - get in touch for wholesale rates! Trades are possible!


Who did this art?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 407
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already got mine - amazing album!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rósachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art looks brilliant!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group