P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

signed "physical" contracts or verbal agreements?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinhas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, exactly! We got fucked good and well ... Fuck that label *COUGH* Candlelight *COUGH*[/quote]

Laughing

just curiosity, what's your band?
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:

Again, you need to make a difference between "professional" and "good." You can record on a 8-track tape recorder, having it mixed/mastered by someone who knows what he does and have it sound as loud/crisp/ok as a recording from a "professional studio."

Out of curiosity what have you recorded or released? 4 and 8 tracks might be ok for raw black metal, or primitive death metal - and thus recording costs and other things be a non-issue for such efforts, but I don't think your philosophy can be applied across the board. It's a little myopic of a perception to hold - and to hold it so adamantly and defend it with such zeal without any concern for trying to understand any common ground or different situations? I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just curious what you've been involved with to warrant such a strong authority on the topic.
ADB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
ADB wrote:
I said some stuff

Then you said some stuff

That pretty much sounds like a business to me. A business doesn't have to be about raking in as much profit as possible, what you're thinking of is a commercial enterprise. There's quite a bit of difference between a business (which is an umbrella term for pretty much fucking anything where money or goods change hands) and what you're defining as a "business".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: