P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mondo Records for February 2013: POLTERGEIST SOUNDTRACK LP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Mondo Records for February 2013: POLTERGEIST SOUNDTRACK LP! Reply with quote

On SALE TODAY 2/22!

I love this damn label!
Looks like a new one for March is coming as well.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/02/21/poltergeist-lp-on-sale-info/

"POLTERGEIST LP On Sale Info!
It’s hard to believe that our first Soundtrack release, MANIAC, came out in September of 2011. THE BEYOND followed in the summer of 2012. And last month we released THE DEADLY SPAWN. I choose to remind you of the release dates, only to enforce that gaps like those between releases are a thing of the past. If you’ve liked what we’ve done with this label so far, you will be rewarded more consistently this year (March’s release announcement is coming sooner than you think.) Tomorrow, we present Jerry Goldsmith’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to POLTERGEIST.
Aint It Cool did a great write up on this project already, but just a reminder, for die-hards: This is the first time some of these tracks have ever been on Wax, as the original release of the Poltergeist Soundtrack only featured a selection of Jerry Goldsmith’s original score. Also, the artwork for this release is by some of our favorite artists/humans on the planet, We Buy Your Kids, who exhibited in our Gallery this past November.

As always, there will be a randomly inserted variant color in this edition. This time the variant is a ghastly CLEAR."
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: