P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Reefer - "Bow Before the Altar of the Drugs" demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom245

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navght wrote:
Are those joints rolled by a 15 year old kid who started smoking last year?

They look considerably better than the ones i roll but i never did seem to get the hang of it.
Grauballe Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navght wrote:
Are those joints rolled by a 15 year old kid who started smoking last year?

Atleast they worked pretty decent.
So what they lack in cosmetic beauty, they definitely make up for in power haha..
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only problem with those joints is they are coming from europe and are probably laced with tobacco, aka the spliff
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
only problem with those joints is they are coming from europe and are probably laced with tobacco, aka the spliff

???

A "spliff" is what we Europeans call what you Americans smoke, means without tobacco and small papes, plus maybe with the help of a tweezer to smoke till the end.

Never liked that. Tobacco is essential for the TASTE, weed only tastes terrible to smoke, like you burn some hay. Do you Yankees also smoke hash pure?
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spliff
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER heard that term being used here.

Here, Wikipedia means that:

Quote:
The term "Spliff", however, sometimes refers to a joint prepared with cannabis and tobacco, as is commonly done in European countries, where joints containing only cannabis are rarely smoked. In the West Indies (especially Jamaica), a spliff is simply a marijuana cigarette containing no tobacco whatsoever
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting... well anyhow, Americans commonly refer to the tobacco/herb combo as a spliff. as also pointed out, it can have something to do with the shape, and I think those Jamaicans commonly use the cone shape for all rolling purposes. before I knew better, I always thought spliff was just referring to the cone shape myself. I was not enlightened to the tobacco infused spliff until years later. I'm not a fan of tobacco products, so I don't personally care for the infused version as much. always a bit harsher on the lungs, particularly if you hit stuff hard and hold long periods
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, such terms may differ from country to country (or even regions) and also vary over the years, but yes, I also learnt something new today! Very Happy

As for the harshness on the lungs: Yes, that may be. But on the other hand, the effects of a pure weed joint for my brain is not that good. Less is more, I would say so. Wink
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
I don't personally care for the infused version as much. always a bit harsher on the lungs, particularly if you hit stuff hard and hold long periods

Yeah whenever I get a joint (spliff ?) passed to me with tobacco in it I cough my ass off like crazy.
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Americans are just not used to cigarettes anymore, thanks to years of anti-smoker-paranoia over there.

Here, cigarettes = savoir vivre!

*cough*
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
You Americans are just not used to cigarettes anymore, thanks to years of anti-smoker-paranoia over there.

Here, cigarettes = savoir vivre!

*cough*

Laughing

I haven't had a cigarette in one month, but this problem still happened during the years of both cigarette and marijuana smoking. I decided I should give my lungs a rest (permanently) from the cigarettes to make more room for marijuana. Priorities, you know...
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
I decided I should give my lungs a rest (permanently) from the cigarettes to make more room for marijuana. Priorities, you know...

That is surely a good idea.

Three months of no cigs ---> babyass-clean lung (if not fucked up permanently already)
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
I decided I should give my lungs a rest (permanently) from the cigarettes to make more room for marijuana. Priorities, you know...

That is surely a good idea.

Three months of no cigs ---> babyass-clean lung (if not fucked up permanently already)

Even after one month the difference is quite apparent. I no longer get short of breath when doing physical labor at work so easily, and my senses of taste and smell have both gotten a boost. I smoked for 5 years (waited till I was 26 to start, for some reason...) and hope that the damage is mostly reversible . Saving a lot of money as well, since cigarettes are about $12 per package of 20 here.
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
I smoked for 5 years (waited till I was 26 to start, for some reason...) and hope that the damage is mostly reversible.

Peanuts, you will recover easily. I once read that if you stop before 35, it will get good again - unless you have very bad luck or smoked like a Turk 3-4 packs a day, of course.

But who wants to die healthy anyway? Smoking kills, so does life!
zyklonbaptism

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this got off-topic. Crushing songs, looking forward to picking up a tape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: