P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The general hardcore punk appreciation thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 868
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a hardcore punk band from ex GDR called SCHLEIMKEIM

Under the name SAUKERLE the Label Agressive Rock Produktionen
released a 12" in around 1983 ..

this is from that ep


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S1Vuk27cE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsvFZCLG-o
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7155

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total fukking death. If you can't tolerate this you don't deserve to be a metalhead or a punk.

The Swarm - Bleeding to Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8mtb7SN5Wc

Negative Approach - Dead Stop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVmJlMTuEw

Youth of Today - Live Free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDpq8iLDcw

Chain of Strength - Impact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMgbWI--I3M&list=PLF9738D29F6156F04
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7155

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you leave out Ian's projects, these are the elite DC bands:

Artificial Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8-sskwckQ

And the end all, be all of HC...VOID! (Yes Void is IMO the single best HC band of all time. Please go fucking carve your femoral artery open)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w470pMi6Fvw

"Condensed was the flesh that the Nazis acquired,
When they tore the bodies from the barbed wire
In Dachau they burned the cadavers to brown
Never escaping the terrible sounds of...
Condensed Flesh bubbling with heat
Condensed Flesh they killed in glee...
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.


Last edited by GoldenBull on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haunt In The Dark



Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 915
Location: Trve De Baal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youth Of Today and Chain Of Strength are unlistenable crap made by posers. Fuck youth crew and perfect haircuts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7155

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
Youth Of Today and Chain Of Strength are unlistenable crap made by posers. Fuck youth crew and perfect haircuts.


I hate those goddamn Nike pants and headbands as much as anyone, but come on man... some of those bands made crushing HC!
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7155

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. Fuck Cappo and his Hare Rama nonsense.
I mean...how 'bout the Side by Side tracks on that first Revelation comp?
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
into the pit



Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Retard wrote:
This was a hardcore punk band from ex GDR called SCHLEIMKEIM

Under the name SAUKERLE the Label Agressive Rock Produktionen
released a 12" in around 1983 ..

this is from that ep


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S1Vuk27cE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsvFZCLG-o


OTZE STIRBT NIE!!!

a newer east german band in the schleimkeim vein:

http://youtu.be/DyR2J8CtjkI

also, nva from east berlin:

http://youtu.be/5bAGFxHhIww
_________________
DVLZRX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wilding



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 214
Location: The Wrong Side of the Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Fair enough. Fuck Cappo and his Hare Rama nonsense.
I mean...how 'bout the Side by Side tracks on that first Revelation comp?


All of the Side by Side material, along with Alone in a Crowd is killer shit.


This comp is finally out on LP, pretty happy about that. Life's Blood, Absolution, Breakdown, Uppercut etc. Lot's of demo only NY/NJ hardcore stuff. Daryl Kahan's 1st band is on here too.


I picked this up recently. Very cool early Neurosis/Bl'ast kind of vibe. Dark stuff, pre Fu Manchu. Pretty awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 868
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into the pit wrote:
Captain Retard wrote:
This was a hardcore punk band from ex GDR called SCHLEIMKEIM

Under the name SAUKERLE the Label Agressive Rock Produktionen
released a 12" in around 1983 ..

this is from that ep


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S1Vuk27cE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsvFZCLG-o


OTZE STIRBT NIE!!!

a newer east german band in the schleimkeim vein:

http://youtu.be/DyR2J8CtjkI

also, nva from east berlin:

http://youtu.be/5bAGFxHhIww




Yes, like em alot!!


this was from the "Soundtracks Zum Untergang" V.A.
unfurtunately they did just one ep: "Fick Dich selbst"
with some 70ies vibe. But dark and great old Shit !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyEEodLocKo
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
into the pit



Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weren't these the guys with that gaskammer song too? really great stuff.
_________________
DVLZRX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 868
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into the pit wrote:
weren't these the guys with that gaskammer song too? really great stuff.



Yeah, Middleclass Fantasies had that song done "Party in der Gaskammer"
on their Tradition 7" 1981
also rereleased on weird system 12" "Fick Dich Selbst"

funny to see a conversation about that in here, .. B-)
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
He Who Cuts Stone



Joined: 10 Sep 2011
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
And if you leave out Ian's projects, these are the elite DC bands:

Artificial Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8-sskwckQ

And the end all, be all of HC...VOID! (Yes Void is IMO the single best HC band of all time. Please go fucking carve your femoral artery open)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w470pMi6Fvw

"Condensed was the flesh that the Nazis acquired,
When they tore the bodies from the barbed wire
In Dachau they burned the cadavers to brown
Never escaping the terrible sounds of...
Condensed Flesh bubbling with heat
Condensed Flesh they killed in glee...


Void the best HC band? Eehhhhh...I don't know about that one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
He Who Cuts Stone



Joined: 10 Sep 2011
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice Finnish HC from the early 80's here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6D8TlJ0yw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mithrandir



Joined: 28 Jul 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilding wrote:


This comp is finally out on LP, pretty happy about that. Life's Blood, Absolution, Breakdown, Uppercut etc. Lot's of demo only NY/NJ hardcore stuff. Daryl Kahan's 1st band is on here too.


yeah, got this reissue a while back ago, pure testosterone and good soundtrack to bring the beatdown on the longhairs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 868
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varning för Punk !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5oWZAYzYPQ


Snobbslakt are genious and over the top
i think about early Beherit a bit..
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group