P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Abigail/Yasuyuki thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korgull

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Abigail/Yasuyuki thread Reply with quote

So having been into Sabbat and Sigh for years, I got Forever Speed Metal Bitch a couple of years ago. Loved the speed, the crazy riffs, the vocals etc. Damned in Hell is such a fucking great song. I soon got all the other albums and accessory releases I could find. I'm quite fond of Intercourse and Lust and Ultimate Unholy Death. Still haven't got Fucking Louder than Hell.

Anyway, as far as Barbatos, I was listening Live at Factory the other day, which is great just as much for the drunken Finns as the music. So it got me thinking, I assume I should at least get the studio albums. Any recommendations?

But what else? I haven't heard Cutthroat yet or anything outside of the big bands from Japan.

Suggestions, discussion, etc. Cool
pentfixion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Fury and Fear, Flesh and Bone' and 'Rocking Metal Motherfucker' are my favorites
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst-fucking-band-ever. They used to be vaguely entertaining (in an embarrassingly naive way, but still) in their early days as a norse-influenced generic shitty bm band which claimed to sound like Bulldozer, NME, Venom (arguably the only bands that deformed crippled dwarf seems to know about) while being nothing like those bands. While Intercourse and Lust and the 7"es had perhaps 2 or 3 semi-decent songs, things started getting unbearable when that lowlife douche thought he could actually play Thrash and came up with his trademark forced, a.w.f.u.l. rip off of Motorhead/Bulldozer riffs with no guitar solos (obviously such a worthless loser doesn't have the needed skills to play a solo). Not to mention those pathetic Engrish lyrics which basically consist of the same 20 words combined in a different order, mentioning "pussy" and "fuck" at least 3 times in each song (as if a miserable, teethless 45yo virgin j.ap had any clue what sex is all about anyway). Everything in this worthless "band" sucks so much it hurts, that anorexic moron should be euthanized.
Korgull

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why the solos were played by Shinichi from Sigh on the albums that have solos. I'm not saying they are genuises or even remotely original, but I dig their music. And whether the crappy lyrics are intentional or not, I love Engrish.
pentfixion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Worst-fucking-band-ever. They used to be vaguely entertaining (in an embarrassingly naive way, but still) in their early days as a norse-influenced generic shitty bm band which claimed to sound like Bulldozer, NME, Venom (arguably the only bands that deformed crippled dwarf seems to know about) while being nothing like those bands. While Intercourse and Lust and the 7"es had perhaps 2 or 3 semi-decent songs, things started getting unbearable when that lowlife douche thought he could actually play Thrash and came up with his trademark forced, a.w.f.u.l. rip off of Motorhead/Bulldozer riffs with no guitar solos (obviously such a worthless loser doesn't have the needed skills to play a solo). Not to mention those pathetic Engrish lyrics which basically consist of the same 20 words combined in a different order, mentioning "pussy" and "fuck" at least 3 times in each song (as if a miserable, teethless 45yo virgin j.ap had any clue what sex is all about anyway). Everything in this worthless "band" sucks so much it hurts, that anorexic moron should be euthanized.

when comes the rant on 7"
The Krusher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

Welcome back Marcos
Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forever Street Metal Bitch rocks. I love how it's a compact, barely 30 minutes fast thrash/speed assault, it barely lets up and there's killer riffs and drumming all throughout. And Damned in Hell might very well be my favourite track off that album. Otherwise the other albums are killer too, the last one surprised me with its sweet sound and trash music.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always want to buy some of his music when I see it, but I never actually did. Apart from the Blizzard/Barbatos split. And I'm happy for that, since most of his releases are uninspired crap.
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never bothered with these guys aside from a few songs on Youtube. Just way too many releases, don't know where to start.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

NK7 wrote:

Mr. Green

Abigail not in your Trendy Zines like Benediction? Laughing
quillotine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very overrated band.

Extremely annoying vocals.

A couple of decent drinking songs.
slayera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great album. Never cared about the rest.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey guys, let's pose with some 50 yo hideous crack whore, someone might even believe we actually score pussy despite being worthless losers who play in useless bands"

HotBlack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

been listening to the lord of satan lately... it is goooood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: