P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Classic Venom worship.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Join Venom's legions... we're goin' wild!
Welcome to Hell
44%
 44%  [ 59 ]
Black Metal
36%
 36%  [ 49 ]
At War With Satan
14%
 14%  [ 20 ]
Possessed
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 134

Author Message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results of this poll are the most obvious of any that I've ever seen on this forum.
Back to top
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 6141
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Up: What's Your Favorite Blasphemy Album?
_________________
Esoptron wrote:

Zyklon-B 100% now for faggot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Next Up: What's Your Favorite Blasphemy Album?

Gods of War...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mlotek
banned


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 944

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't vote.
reminds me to sit one day and listen to every Venom album though

Venom - At War with Satan/Possessed era.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35392&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1338
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
The results of this poll are the most obvious of any that I've ever seen on this forum.

We've had a similar poll not too long ago so that was predictable. A much more interesting idea for a thread would be a non-classic Venom poll, the Dolan albums are underrated.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 8454
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Hell. Fight the fight right! And that bass tone is unbeatable.
_________________
"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2694

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mithrandir wrote:
I certainly would like to get a hold of one of those Deadline Sessions LPs


Fuck, I didn't even know this existed! All I knew was that some songs were used for "Calm Before the Storm".



Would really like to hear those versions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
The results of this poll are the most obvious of any that I've ever seen on this forum.

We've had a similar poll not too long ago so that was predictable. A much more interesting idea for a thread would be a non-classic Venom poll, the Dolan albums are underrated.


I totally agree.

Was the other poll the Incantation poll? I remember there being one that was entirely obvious, but can't remember what it was.
Back to top
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1338
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
NK7 wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
The results of this poll are the most obvious of any that I've ever seen on this forum.

We've had a similar poll not too long ago so that was predictable. A much more interesting idea for a thread would be a non-classic Venom poll, the Dolan albums are underrated.


I totally agree.

Was the other poll the Incantation poll? I remember there being one that was entirely obvious, but can't remember what it was.

Best Dio album with like three options.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
NK7 wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
The results of this poll are the most obvious of any that I've ever seen on this forum.

We've had a similar poll not too long ago so that was predictable. A much more interesting idea for a thread would be a non-classic Venom poll, the Dolan albums are underrated.


I totally agree.

Was the other poll the Incantation poll? I remember there being one that was entirely obvious, but can't remember what it was.

Best Dio album with like three options.


Oh yeah! Laughing That shit was embarrassing.
Back to top
Ragingwinter



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 1535
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBac5tNnwkk

The 3:54 mark sums up classic Venom pretty well lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamC



Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can obtain this godly like flag/banner attached? I've only seen a couple pics of them and heard they booted some since the 80s
[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrotic_Sunblood



Joined: 26 Nov 2015
Posts: 314
Location: Western-Europe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The singles they released back in the day are also all flawless. Bloodlust, Die Hard, Acid Queen, Warhead, Manitou... They don't appear on the first 4 albums. Only on later reissues of the Black Metal cd and singles comp cd. Bloodlust and Die Hard are probably 2 of my favorite songs.
_________________
Reich und Roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2427

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone aware of Wax Maniax are working on with Venom/V Inc.? They posted some teaser about it during the recent Venom Inc. tour and are still yet to say anything else...
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ticino1



Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 527
Location: Idealland

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mithrandir wrote:
Possessed, not only because it was the first Venom album I heard, ...


This! Still love it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group