P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Eternum - "Arms of Sacrifice" CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
da666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Eternum - "Arms of Sacrifice" CD Reply with quote

Eternum - "Arms of Sacrifice"

Recorded between 2009-2010, and with the "promo 2009" as bonus material, Eternum strike with this is hateful, majestic and epic Black Metal release with some RAC influence!

CD OUT NOW through Darker than Black and available through Merchant of Death!!

http://www.black-metal-mailorder.com/

Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBv20Fyclc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by da666 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
da666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demo is now sold out!

But before people have a hissy fit - Adverse Order Music has bought more then half the copies, so get in touch with them (i'd still act fast, those wanting it) : www.adverseordermusic.com
Monad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In stock now
rite of destruction

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
But before people have a hissy fit

Yeah, who could NOT survive with one of those 50 demos sold out in a day?
da666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rite of destruction wrote:
da666 wrote:
But before people have a hissy fit

Yeah, who could NOT survive with one of those 50 demos sold out in a day?

Maybe if you could see my inbox even after i said that you'd see what i meant Wink
Pointing out it's sold out and where to get it from is somehow a "bad thing"?
But since your comment was a throw away one maybe you should just learn to shut the fuck up.
Cross of Donar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just ask: what's the point in releasing 50 tapes, selling half of them to another label (no offence to AO), then advertising it's "sold out"? Nowadays, it seems every label just wants to get rid of their releases as soon as possible. If you stand behind your releases, you will do anything to have the title available, promote them to those worthy, instead of dumping them right after release. Or am I just oldfashioned in this?
S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross of Donar wrote:
Can I just ask: what's the point in releasing 50 tapes, selling half of them to another label (no offence to AO), then advertising it's "sold out"? Nowadays, it seems every label just wants to get rid of their releases as soon as possible. If you stand behind your releases, you will do anything to have the title available, promote them to those worthy, instead of dumping them right after release. Or am I just oldfashioned in this?

I totaly agree.
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sample is good, but I don't want to order just 1-2 tapes from Australia. Next time you should distribute better this kind of releases.
da666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross of Donar wrote:

Well to give half to AOM was planned well before the release date, the new album of Eternum comes out next week and we wanted this demo out before the new album as it is older material.
And if i wanted to advertise it as sold out i would not have linked anyone to AOM, i simply wanted to inform DAP customers instead of flooding my mailbox as my copies are gone, head straight to AOM as they have the remaining copies (even the DAP website news section links people to AOM for copies).

This release will come out through Darker than Black on CD with "promo 2009" as a bonus later on which will get the proper promotion and attention it deserves, a tape limited to 50 does not need so much promotion, so this was more just for the band to get this out before the album and to get all work from the past out, as this demo represents the older direction of the band and the new album is the newer direction so to speak - so it was to "clean the plate" for the future.
It was discussed to only privately release the demo but we thought that is unfair to the people who have supported the band outside of our own private circle.

Last edited by da666 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
da666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
sample is good, but I don't want to order just 1-2 tapes from Australia. Next time you should distribute better this kind of releases.

da666 wrote:

This release will come out through Darker than Black on CD with "promo 2009" as a bonus later on which will get the proper promotion and attention it deserves

Also about the 1-2 tapes, this is another reason AOM got alot of the copies, because DAP has 1 tape currently in the distro and the price for postage is atrocious, where as AOM is the leading BM label tape wise in Oz, so it makes sense for the greater good of everyone who buys tapes to give most copies to a label which has a greater variety, so you don't have to spend $12.50 postage on 1 tape.
taranis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

This release will come out through Darker than Black on CD with "promo 2009" as a bonus .

i have both tapes(waiting for the last) but will be on vinyl?
(if you know or want to reveal)
da666

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resurrected this thread as the CD version is OUT NOW through Darker than Black and available through Merchant of Death!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: