P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

HADIT-Introspective Contemplation of the Microcosmus-MC Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caligari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: HADIT-Introspective Contemplation of the Microcosmus-MC Out Reply with quote

Listen: https://caligarirecords.bandcamp.com/album/introspective-contemplation-of-the-microcosmus

Order: http://caligarirecords.storenvy.com/

Expect no gazing from Italian duo Hadit. Instead, these men from Varese craft abstract and absolutely merciless black death metal. In their twisted minds; the sky, the stars, space and the universe are either the darkest of places or the infinite black hole that constantly threatens to swallow it all and so their music is not only inspired by otherworldly and unreachable dwellings but is a reflection of the gravitational pull, the awful outcomes and the imminent severity of their mental trips.

Introspective Contemplation of the Microcosmus is their second recording and it contains four songs that total over 24 minutes.

Limited to 150 Copies
Pro Tapes / Pro Covers

Still Available: ABJVRATION / NEGATIVE VORTEX / COFFIN HAZE / BRETWALDAS OF HEATHEN DOOM / DEVILSPIT / DEMON HEAD

Comin Soon: HUMAN BODIES / GLOAM
Coming Soon: HUMAN BODIES / JUPITERIAN / HEAVYDEATH
EK Nacht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support! Can't wait to get my copy.
Caligari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up in space...
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EK Nacht wrote:
Support! Can't wait to get my copy.

That makes two of us.
SWG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who wishes they had gone with "...Up To Here" for the album title? Cool
Caligari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWG wrote:
Am I the only one who wishes they had gone with "...Up To Here" for the album title? Cool

yes, you are, quite simple-minded.
Caligari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

labels and distros that are/will be stocking this release so far:
Crypts of Eternity (Peru)
Morbid Chapel (Poland)
Impious Desecration (France)
Eldricht Lunar Miasma (UK)
Blood Harvest (Germany)
ruin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this question in another thread, so sorry to repost, but is it possible to get a digital copy anywhere? I bought the tape a while back and I'd definitely be willing to shell out a couple bucks to get the digital copy as well.
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruin wrote:
I posted this question in another thread, so sorry to repost, but is it possible to get a digital copy anywhere? I bought the tape a while back and I'd definitely be willing to shell out a couple bucks to get the digital copy as well.

If not I can send you a rip of it.
ruin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbiddeceiver wrote:
ruin wrote:

That would be awesome. Much appreciated.

Some of the time the Caligari releases also have a digital version on bandcamp and I end up buying both. It looks like a lot of them don't offer that though.

I wish more labels would start including bandcamp downloads, but I guess I can't blame them if people like me are willing to buy both formats. I really like it when you can just buy the tape through bandcamp though because then you get the tape and automatically get a digital version added to your collection. Oh well, the music is awesome and the tapes are really cheap so I can't complain.
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruin wrote:
morbiddeceiver wrote:
ruin wrote:

That would be awesome. Much appreciated.

Some of the time the Caligari releases also have a digital version on bandcamp and I end up buying both. It looks like a lot of them don't offer that though.

I wish more labels would start including bandcamp downloads, but I guess I can't blame them if people like me are willing to buy both formats. I really like it when you can just buy the tape through bandcamp though because then you get the tape and automatically get a digital version added to your collection. Oh well, the music is awesome and the tapes are really cheap so I can't complain.

PM sent. Enjoy!
Caligari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruin wrote:

Thanks to MD...let me know if it works, will start including downloads with future releases.
ruin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caligari wrote:
ruin wrote:

Thanks to MD...let me know if it works, will start including downloads with future releases.

MD delivered and it's perfect. Big thanks to both of you!

If you do start including downloads that would be killer and would solidify Caligari as one of the best labels out there. Really appreciate the work you do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: