P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Repulsion,Undergang & Dead Instrument - Copenhagen 10.05
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ådsel



Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 221
Location: Kill-Town

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Repulsion,Undergang & Dead Instrument - Copenhagen 10.05 Reply with quote

Friday the 10th of May US legends REPULSION will play in Denmark for the first time.



The show will be at the venue Pumpehuset and the local support acts are :

Undergang (Death Metal)
www.undergang.bandcamp.com

Dead Instrument (Grindcore)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dm657PsYho


Entrance is 200 dkr.

For more info:
www.pumpehuset.dk/koncerter/repulsion/
https://www.facebook.com/events/139408249561100/?fref=ts
_________________
www.undergang.bandcamp.com
www.wormridden.bandcamp.com
www.extremelyrotten.blogspot.com
www.killtowndeathfest.dk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 394
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't pay a single dollar to see a faggot on stage.
Too bad, because the band (well, at least their album) is essencial.
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Petrificado



Joined: 06 Jul 2010
Posts: 531
Location: Reading

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
I wouldn't pay a single dollar to see a faggot on stage.
Too bad, because the band (well, at least their album) is essencial.


You sound cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5392
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's transgendered if you want to get really technical about it mate
_________________
Cyclopean Wall // ambient // drone (C40 available)
Basilus // space rock // space drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alexyorkalive



Joined: 14 Sep 2011
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
I wouldn't pay a single dollar to see a faggot on stage.
Too bad, because the band (well, at least their album) is essencial.


one less cunt in the audience?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cochino



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 551

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many times he actually payed to see a faggot on stage without knowing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 394
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cochino wrote:
I wonder how many times he actually payed to see a faggot on stage without knowing.


Probably many times because that's how things should be. Unfortunately, this is not the case, because you'd have to be blind to be unaware of that nutcase disguised as a woman and trying to act like one on stage.
There's nothing more "Repulsive" and "horrifying" than that. Perhaps that's why the band hired him to begin with. Wink
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2852

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The music HAS to be repulsive and horrifying, otherwise we don't like it. But the musicians HAVE to be normal people, otherwise we won't support them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 1735
Location: Newcastle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude just fuck off.
_________________
[quote="Usurper"] Seven years later the cat is dead, but the records still smell.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the transgendered dudechick even in Repulsion these days?
Back to top
1349



Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 681
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
I wouldn't pay a single dollar to see a faggot on stage.
Too bad, because the band (well, at least their album) is essencial.



I noe rite, give me more fat dick on stage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Typhon



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 914
Location: Some place else

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
The music HAS to be repulsive and horrifying, otherwise we don't like it. But the musicians HAVE to be normal people, otherwise we won't support them.

Define "normal" people, who makes "repulsive and horrifying" music! Because I have never meet one.. Rolling Eyes
_________________
The modern noise makes modern people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typhon wrote:
Humus wrote:
The music HAS to be repulsive and horrifying, otherwise we don't like it. But the musicians HAVE to be normal people, otherwise we won't support them.

Define "normal" people, who makes "repulsive and horrifying" music! Because I have never meet one.. Rolling Eyes


Most metal bands ever?
Back to top
nonwave



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1254
Location: Brookyn, NY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boo hoo. me scared of differunt peple
_________________
http://www.ugEXPLODE.com
The finest in unrelieved tension since 1991
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5163
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be an incredible show. Repulsion always slay live, as do Undergang.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group