P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BEWARE OF THIS BOOTLEGGER!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: BEWARE OF THIS BOOTLEGGER! Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.it/sch/suicide74/m.html?item=151099963479&_uhb=1&pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item232e427857&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Stay very far from the demo auctions of this son a b***h, none of his items are original, he keeps selling the same crap, that Tenebras demo was sold at least 5 times in the last 2-3 years by this impostor. STAY FAR!!!
into the pit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, bootlegger + rip-off. avoid at all costs!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stay away from ebay.period.
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a shame...that Desaster demos Sad
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay away from Demos which are on blank tapes!
To risky for me ...
Family first but Blasphemy a close second...Good Deals with ApparitionOfferings,theBeast,bMz,BNB888,Doom-Mantia,funeralfog666,Gangraen,GhoulesDesCultes,Goab,Grell,gristle,ICP666,Iscariah,moonan,Penetration Hammer,PeterVenkman,ravn,Sv.,tehomapzu,13,vorfeed
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demos on ebay are mostly boots for years now. If official demo exists (and not just tape dubs traded in olden days) its better to find verified sources who have them.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that old demos were generally not on pro-tapes back in the day, so they would be on a nondescript blank tape the make of which would vary depending on what they had at the time. I know that my copy of the Desaster demo is on a blank tape, i can check to see if it is a similar one to that picture (mine is better because it has the 1st demo on side b, heh). It would be very easy to make bootlegs of all of these, thus why I don't bother collecting old demos other than the ones I already have.

But now in scene of baby Watains and weak emo scums with haircut
Mz412

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
The problem is that old demos were generally not on pro-tapes back in the day, so they would be on a nondescript blank tape the make of which would vary depending on what they had at the time. I know that my copy of the Desaster demo is on a blank tape, i can check to see if it is a similar one to that picture (mine is better because it has the 1st demo on side b, heh). It would be very easy to make bootlegs of all of these, thus why I don't bother collecting old demos other than the ones I already have.

Yes, but the Main Problem is, that some Idiots pay so much Money for Demos in First Place. Ftrom most Demo tapes are several Versions running around and nobody cared about if there are some songs more or this or that is different, nowadays even Bandmembers can't sell their Demos cause some Genius Collector Faggots claim to be the Scene Police and know how something should be and nothing else should exist Laughing
Candlemass

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are still people who buy "original" demos on ebay? I guess they deserve to get ripped off.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First clue - he uses the same 3 types of tapes over and over. Laughing
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
There are still people who buy "original" demos on ebay? I guess they deserve to get ripped off.

A fool is parted with their money. Nothing against people who want to pay regular price for dub of out of print material, especially in cases where originals are dub tapes and xerox copy covers anyway. The people who pay large amounts thinkng this is real? I guess they do not care if being ripped off and probably want it for the scene points anyway.
Exitium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:

If you can see photo after photo after photo, each with the same unlabelled TDK tape, you'd have to be a bit dense not to realise what's going on there.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
eighthplague wrote:

If you can see photo after photo after photo, each with the same unlabelled TDK tape, you'd have to be a bit dense not to realise what's going on there.

...and yet... Laughing
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkin' bootlegging scum
la_ciudad_podrida

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with the idea of paying a small ammount for a dub just for the purpose of listening to the tape. The only thing thats sneaky about this guy is his fake numbering on the inserts and stuff/obviously trying to pass them off as official demos or something.

I always dub stuff for myself to listen to and I give those tapes to friends all the time, most of the time without covers but sometimes Id print something cool out for it so it would be easier for me to recognize on the shelf. Ive just given them to friends for free obviously, never tried to scam someone or sell crap like that to anyone ever

I would pay a few dollars for a home-made dub with a xeroxed cover just to listen to it, obviously not a collectors item but a good item to have sometimes like for the car or the walkman or whatever.

I saw this really funny bootleg cassette in my friends car once. It was this c-25 or whatever labeled "GISM DISCOGRAPHY". way to small. nobody got it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: