P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Anahuac Tour 2013 - Volahn/Bilirubin/Arizmenda/BHL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 6410
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐


http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Comando_de_Exterminio/94540
_________________
under a funeral shroom wrote:
I wish, I think Chris Barnes would be much more likely to be a guest on that Guy Fieri show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2642
Location: America

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Holocaust wrote:
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐


http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Comando_de_Exterminio/94540


1488!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 6410
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to hear them play this new Volahn track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_8TEwRM6s
_________________
under a funeral shroom wrote:
I wish, I think Chris Barnes would be much more likely to be a guest on that Guy Fieri show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1349



Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 682
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Can't wait to hear them play this new Volahn track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_8TEwRM6s


Followed by BHL's (my favorite) track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aghXt737yVY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john matrix



Joined: 24 Mar 2011
Posts: 373
Location: Sacramento, CA

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1349 wrote:
Blutkvlt wrote:
Can't wait to hear them play this new Volahn track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_8TEwRM6s


Followed by BHL's (my favorite) track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aghXt737yVY


only rancheras are real
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M8FOX



Joined: 25 Nov 2012
Posts: 655
Location: CA, USA

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john matrix wrote:
1349 wrote:
Blutkvlt wrote:
Can't wait to hear them play this new Volahn track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_8TEwRM6s


Followed by BHL's (my favorite) track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aghXt737yVY


only rancheras are real


¡Qué rolas tan perronas, mijos, pero sólo el mariachi y las rancheras Jalisciense son real!
¡Arriba cabrones!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HAMMER STRENGTH



Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 83

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CW Productions



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 327
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portland show with Cirrhus:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 6419
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Analog Worship

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha no dogs, fucking great
Back to top
pogr



Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info yet on Chicago?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nichts



Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 497

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to make it to one of the LA ones.
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackarts



Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Posts: 366

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuuuuuuuck yes. Gonna have to make it to that Richmond show!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascha



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 316
Location: usa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:

date on the flyer is a month later than actual show date, right?

i'll also try to make at least one of the la shows, haven't been able to make it out to any black twilight shows yet
_________________
Good traders/buyers:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=927937#927937
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KLM



Joined: 11 May 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting pretty ridiculous. When are they going to announce CN-24? Seems like we're going to be waiting till after this tour before we get an update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group