P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Sigillvm Tenebrae Records
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormheit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Sigillvm Tenebrae Records Reply with quote

For promotional purposes, here are the releases of only dedicated tape-label of Hungary, Sigillvm Tenebrae Records:

http://sigillvmtenebrae.webs.com/releases.htm

Some discount possibilities:

In case of buying 4 tapes, 1 extra tape can be chosen for free.

In case of buying 6 tapes, 2 extra tapes can be chosen for free.

In case of buying 9 tapes, 3 extra tapes can be chosen for free.

Upcoming releases:

CD:

Lepra - Tongue of Devil Prayers (in cooperation with 2 other labels)
(The sinister sect of Lepra have recorded its first full-length offering and baptized it as 'Tongue of Devil Prayers'. It contains eight prayers, stations on their personal spiritual paths towards the highest goal. With their music they grabbed total quintessence of pure Evil and this morbid, dissonant, pitch-black and cruel tone the deeply Satanist message of the band is channeled perfectly. Samples:

http://sigillvmtenebrae.bandcamp.com/track/lepra-morbid-echoes-of-funereal-chants

http://sigillvmtenebrae.bandcamp.com/track/lepra-gulgaltas-ascension

Tapes:

Dominus Ira - Negotium Parambulans in Tenebris
(Second album of this cruel act from Russia with great varied riffs summoning a morbid, dreadful and dissonant atmosphere, something reminding to Deathspell Omega)

Spüolus / Mare Frigoris
(Spüolus' side contains one long 35 minutes song entitled The Aura of Refusal, even better than the songs on their first full-lenght masterpiece. Special, dark, gloomy, sinister and freezing atmosphere with slow bonecrushing tempo. This band was created after Thanatos decided to stop Thy Funeral, one of the greatest yet still underground band of Hungary. Mare Frigoris' side contains a short Interlude and a 33 minutes song called Spacenoise which tells everything about it. These are the unknown sinister voices coming from the vast unknown)

Nocturnal Amentia - Necromentia / Hec Regnum Est
(The last two albums from these killer desekratorz in one collectional tape. Fast, uncompromising, agressive satanist Black Metal Hell conjured by Ukrainian possessed maniacs)

Qassam - Secret Weapon Tests in the Bunkers of Genocide and Abomination 2008-2011 أكبر شيطان
(Collectional tape of the elite War Speed Metal Desekrators containing their first three killer self-released über-limited rehearsal tapes with some additional stuff recorded at gigs and some new stuff!! Ass-kicking audial holocaust in the vein of the old times)

Svoid - To Never Return
(Tape version of the first full-lenght of this Anti-Cosmic Black Metal horde from Hungary on the ideological path of Dissection and the Temple of the Black Light. Greatly composed songs with varied riffs and changes in tempo, filled with the real quintessence of Darkness)
glomor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total support!!!
WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, pure morbid bastards, good label!
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you guys had enough supporters and enough people and didn't need anymore?

I wrote these guys for a trade a while back. I was warmly accepted with respect and kindness when I first dealt with these people, and considering they are held in such high regard by Wojbor I figured okay these guys are the real deal.

My second request was met with the usual typical egotistical black metal bullshit response. Because they realized that my label releases music that isn't over flowing with kvlt corpse painted retardation and or is instant money. This is how they treat the people that want to support them, but simply aren't good enough to do so. When I reminded these individuals that there website is worded and indicates they want to deal with people this is the response I got.

Quote:
<sigillvmtenebrae@gmail.com > wrote:
Hm... Do it in the way you want, I don't care... It is funny and rather
childish that you feel aggrieved because of this. There were occassions
when we wanted to trade with a label and we traded, later at another
occassion they said they are not interested that time. And so? Is it such a big problem? I think no. Maybe we will trade later with them and that's all.

And yes, we are picky and we don't want to distribute anything. Why should we? Our principle is not to distribute anything and accept all offers we get. In our contact site we mention that trades are hellcomed, but write us first if you are interested - in order to see, whether we can organize something or not. It is that easy and that's all about it...

Quote:
<sigillvmtenebrae@gmail.com > wrote: For me it's ok, as I said, I absolutely don't care. We have more than enough contacts without you.

I guess because I wasn't offering them instant money, or LPs limited to 66 copies to say exist but not for sale, only to mock the stupid children who aren't quick enough on the trigger to buy them. I figure in a couple years they will be ripping people like all the rest of the bi-polar people from their country I've met.

Either way, they called me childish cause I wasn't okay with essentially saying my releases weren't good enough. So I think I should probably act like one so they get there record deal on No Colours and limited seven inch with Satanic Warmaster.

This is how bands such as Dunkelheit, Lepra, Niedergang and I'll the other Inner Awakening Circle nonsense feels about the people that actually like their music.

Also, my e-mail changed so if you wanna death threats or whatever else send them to the new one. That way I can actually read them and post them all over the internet to continue to destroy my own reputation before anyone else can.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Stormheit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you again prove that you became offended in a childish manner, just because we did not want to trade some Z-category NS rehearsal shits containing tracks with 3 über shitty riffs and so on. First we traded with you because we were interested in 5 of your releases, but that was all. Why should we trade for materials we have no interest in? We don’t distribute anything. That’s all, it is as easy as that – as it is mentioned in your quotation. Again, how childish it is to dig up old mails to prove something you really want to.

As for money… Why do you think we are interested in instant money? I guess you got many times more money in the USA than we in Hungary with the small amount of orders coming from abroad. We don’t do this for money, we don’t earn money with this, even we have minus from label most of the time, our point is to be on zero. You are the retarded, that you invent and make up things like this just because we did not accept a trade for your absolutely uninteresting releases such as Vinland SS or Aryan Kommando 88. We are not interested in such shit. And yeah, I foreshadow your primitive answer, that we are jews, etc… You are ridiculous. By the way, who was the one who could not even sent a master burnt well? And quality or the outlook of the releases can be compared. And the content as well.

Go to your mother and cry on her skirt every time when your offers are not accepted, who the fuck cares about it? There were examples when I could not organize trade with those with whom I wanted but why is it such a big problem? We don’t want to destroy your reputation since we dont give a single fuck about you and about your childish offenses you are babbling about. And rip-offs will be surely never done, as it has not been since the existence of the label. Maybe you are the jew Mr. big NS guy that you can only think about this.

All in all, forget about this fag, this topic is not about him.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like instant money. Where can this be obtained?
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
I would like instant money. Where can this be obtained?

Contact via 7" EP
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormheit wrote:
So, you again prove that you became offended in a childish manner, just because we did not want to trade some Z-category NS rehearsal shits containing tracks with 3 über shitty riffs and so on. First we traded with you because we were interested in 5 of your releases, but that was all. Why should we trade for materials we have no interest in? We don’t distribute anything. That’s all, it is as easy as that – as it is mentioned in your quotation. Again, how childish it is to dig up old mails to prove something you really want to.

As for money… Why do you think we are interested in instant money? I guess you got many times more money in the USA than we in Hungary with the small amount of orders coming from abroad. We don’t do this for money, we don’t earn money with this, even we have minus from label most of the time, our point is to be on zero. You are the retarded, that you invent and make up things like this just because we did not accept a trade for your absolutely uninteresting releases such as Vinland SS or Aryan Kommando 88. We are not interested in such shit. And yeah, I foreshadow your primitive answer, that we are jews, etc… You are ridiculous. By the way, who was the one who could not even sent a master burnt well? And quality or the outlook of the releases can be compared. And the content as well.

Go to your mother and cry on her skirt every time when your offers are not accepted, who the fuck cares about it? There were examples when I could not organize trade with those with whom I wanted but why is it such a big problem? We don’t want to destroy your reputation since we dont give a single fuck about you and about your childish offenses you are babbling about. And rip-offs will be surely never done, as it has not been since the existence of the label. Maybe you are the jew Mr. big NS guy that you can only think about this.

All in all, forget about this fag, this topic is not about him.

Insult me all you want, I don't care, I have no self respect left and am utterly dead inside anyway. Do I tie with the DTL guy for embarrassing myself on the internet yet?

What this goes to show though that you took somebody who was a legitimate fan of your music and absolutely did not give a shit about them. I'm no different then all the unhappy customers that complain all over the internet every day. Only difference is I'll probably lose more customers by this post where as you'll probably get some random European label to make die-hard vinyls of your stuff to charge a small fortune for. Funny how that works out.
pogr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
I thought you guys had enough supporters and enough people and didn't need anymore?

I wrote these guys for a trade a while back. I was warmly accepted with respect and kindness when I first dealt with these people, and considering they are held in such high regard by Wojbor I figured okay these guys are the real deal.

My second request was met with the usual typical egotistical black metal bullshit response. Because they realized that my label releases music that isn't over flowing with kvlt corpse painted retardation and or is instant money. This is how they treat the people that want to support them, but simply aren't good enough to do so. When I reminded these individuals that there website is worded and indicates they want to deal with people this is the response I got.

Quote:
occassion they said they are not interested that time. And so? Is it such a big problem? I think no. Maybe we will trade later with them and that's all.

And yes, we are picky and we don't want to distribute anything. Why should we? Our principle is not to distribute anything and accept all offers we get. In our contact site we mention that trades are hellcomed, but write us first if you are interested - in order to see, whether we can organize something or not. It is that easy and that's all about it...

Quote:
<sigillvmtenebrae@gmail.com > wrote: For me it's ok, as I said, I absolutely don't care. We have more than enough contacts without you.

I guess because I wasn't offering them instant money, or LPs limited to 66 copies to say exist but not for sale, only to mock the stupid children who aren't quick enough on the trigger to buy them. I figure in a couple years they will be ripping people like all the rest of the bi-polar people from their country I've met.

Either way, they called me childish cause I wasn't okay with essentially saying my releases weren't good enough. So I think I should probably act like one so they get there record deal on No Colours and limited seven inch with Satanic Warmaster.

This is how bands such as Dunkelheit, Lepra, Niedergang and I'll the other Inner Awakening Circle nonsense feels about the people that actually like their music.

Also, my e-mail changed so if you wanna death threats or whatever else send them to the new one. That way I can actually read them and post them all over the internet to continue to destroy my own reputation before anyone else can.

Whine-ter Solace strikes again!

Support for the label in question.
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pogr wrote:
Vega360 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Whine-ter Solace strikes again!

Support for the label in question.

Yeeeap, maybe after I shoot up a shopping mall or something it'll get out of my head.
glomor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly recommend the Inner Awakening Festival. I had the honour of playing it last year with Pale Mist and its an experience that I will never forget. This festival really is not for the weak!

https://www.facebook.com/events/427717273984964/?fref=ts
Stormheit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Than do it and stop spamming here your cryings, no one is interested in it I guess.
glomor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Sinister Stench Productions is the official UK distributor of STR. Soon we have copies of all their releases in stock.

www.sinisterstench.webs.com
Stormheit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glomor wrote:
I strongly recommend the Inner Awakening Festival. I had the honour of playing it last year with Pale Mist and its an experience that I will never forget. This festival really is not for the weak!

https://www.facebook.com/events/427717273984964/?fref=ts

Thx for good words bro. Maybe we should invite this hipster-looking kid too to show him how this festival of real underground madness looks like. Therefore, without a joke I offer to WS: if you come to Hungary for this event we will pay all the cost of your accomodation, your ticket and provide you food + drinks. You can try whether we can be trusted or not and whether we are rip-off or not. The choice is yours.
Sinistrous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, nicely handled. Definately gonna check out your releases tomorrow. I'll be in contact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: