P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MION'S HILL "Black Death" LP/ CD + label-news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApocalypticEmpire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: MION'S HILL "Black Death" LP/ CD + label-news Reply with quote

MION'S HILL "Black Death" LP/ CD
Shipping starts September 9th!
ALLE PRE-ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED AND DELIVERED FROM THAT DATE!

Please be aware that Apocalyptic Empire Records will be closed from September 16th until late November!!!!
As most of you might know, Apocalyptic Empire is just a small one-man business and yours truly have dedicated most of my time the past two decades to this label and mail-order. This autumn I am starting a new chapter in my life and will be doing some serious studies and classes in the years to come. This will have little or no effect on the label-activity as I have always done other things besides the label, but for a short period this autumn I will have to attend classes and studies outside of Norway. It will of course be impossible to run the label and sell records in this period, so for a short time from September 16th until late November Apocalyptic Empire will shut down all activities. The web-shop will be closed, I will not be answering emails or anything business-releated (so please restrain yourself from mailing me unless it is something extremely important in this period) and the absolute last shipping date for orders etc. will be September 14th! The up-coming MION’S HILL “Black Death” LP & CD will start shipping to all who have pre-ordered it on September 9th! The limited DIE HARD edition will remain ONLY available from Apocalyptic Empire, the band themselves, Neseblod Records in Norway and Record Boy in Japan – so hurry up and order your copy if you want one before it is gone or before the web-shop is closed for the autumn. In the period Apocalyptic Empire is closed the MION’S HILL lp/cd will be exclusively available for sale through our other Norwegian partners in crime; Unborn Productions, Duplicate Records, Terratur Possessions, No Posers Please and Neseblod Records. This way the album will still be easily available even though Apocalyptic Empire is closed for a few months. If you need any Apocalyptic Empire releases or mail-order items, make sure to place your order NOW as all deals are closed on the last shipping date September 14th.

Some of the latest mail-order items are listed below! All payments must have been received by that date!
(unless you are a Norwegian and have ordered by cash on delivery).

Apocalyptic Empire is back in business 100% again in early December and work will start at once on some killer new vinyls to be released of bands like TANGORODRIM, GORGOROTH, DESECRATION, INFERNAL EXECRATOR, THURS, MACABRA, BESTIAL HORDES, DÖDSVERK, THORNSPAWN…and more. Next year will be a total vinyl holocaust!
After all, believe it or not, 2014 will be Apocalyptic Empire’s 20th anniversary!!

Check out a sample from the MION'S HILL album here:
https://soundcloud.com/apocalypticempirerecords

ORDER YOUR COPY NOW FROM OUR WEBSHOP:
www.AER666.com

Here is some of last months new additions to the mailorder/ webshop (more or less only vinyls!).
Remember the last shipping-date before the break is september 14th!!

www.AER666.com

Remember that if you are one of the few lucky ones that have a ticket for the TIL DOVRE FALLER festival in Norway - MION'S HILL will play there and that gig will be some sort of a releaseparty for the album. The band will also bring exclusive merchandise to that gig - only printed for the fanatic TIL DOVRE FALLER freaks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: