P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Crap, fuck - still a metal thread of some sort YSK
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Crap, fuck - still a metal thread of some sort YSK Reply with quote

My mother inlaw fucking burned all my class A vinyl mailers while I was at work today. I live in her house, and do not pay rent, as I build my own. So I must keep my mouth shut. A few trades will be slightly delayed Embarassed Confused

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf? why would she burn them im curious

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackMinion wrote:
wtf? why would she burn them im curious

Well my records are about to take over her house(getting a bit annoyed as is my wife), and I have not told her what I use the mailers for as I thought that to be none of her buisness and not of interest. She has her holidays, and decided to do a bit of summer cleaning. Cool

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know it's time to move if she starts doing that with your records.
Professor Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to get a new mother!
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe ... moms always doing some surprises, though when i lived with mine i teached her to be carefull Laughing
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother in law, as in the mother of his wife. But still, not a nice thing to do.
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Black wrote:
Time to get a new mother!

Mother inlaw. There is a HUGE difference.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slap her silly.
Haagenti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Crap, fuck - still a metal thread of some sort YSK Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
My mother inlaw fucking burned all my class A vinyl mailers while I was at work today. I live in her house, and do not pay rent, as I build my own. So I must keep my mouth shut. A few trades will be slightly delayed Embarassed Confused

not mother inlaw but my mother went to buy new shelfs for my cds , vinlys and tapes without asking as a gift. and without asking again she organised all of my stuffs with alphabetical sequence on these new shelfs. Great to have a Metal Supporter Turkish Mother.
dreamethereal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mom STILL puts shit on top of my records after i tell her 9,000 times not to. CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT.
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sucks glad my grandparents are not like that

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Chit019

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Crap, fuck - still a metal thread of some sort YSK Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:

not mother inlaw but my mother went to buy new shelfs for my cds , vinlys and tapes without asking as a gift. and without asking again she organised all of my stuffs with alphabetical sequence on these new shelfs. Great to have a Metal Supporter Turkish Mother.

that's a cool funny story, I'm sure most parents here in america will frown just by looking the album titles Laughing
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Crap, fuck - still a metal thread of some sort YSK Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Haagenti wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:

that's a cool funny story, I'm sure most parents here in america will frown just by looking the album titles Laughing

Or threaten to burn the music. I remember a few years ago when I got in trouble at school for writing stupid shit on an official piece of paper (I was bored in some shitty lesson and started doodling), my parents were threatening to destroy all albums which had Satanic lyrics.

Funny thing is that a year later at some archery contest, my mother didn't seem to give a shit about wearing my Black Witchery hoodie, despite it containing some of the artwork for Upheaval of Satanic Might. Laughing

But for the opening poster, sucks to hear about that. Hopefully that shit won't happen again.
CS_Funeral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many of you live with your mothers...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: