P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PEOPLE TO AVOID
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$$ wrote:
... so maybe he's just very busy at all.

Yeah right, so am I. And surely everyone else into this "business".

I am fine with waiting weeks or even months if there's a plausible reason for any delay (like it was with SSP recently), but in this case I can't see any...
Svetlio Necrodoom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avoid this "seller" from eBay : sp-power-station

This faggot told me that the LP is in top/mint/sealed condition.Ask 19 euro for registered shipping via DHL.He was send it in bubble wrap bag without any cardboards..

At 2 July ordered from a friend of mine this Ministry LP.Today I received it in this condition....

The result from this poor and crappy package is :

harorld

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap. file a paypal dispute post-haste. you can probably get your money back.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Mr. Gamboa of Frente Europa / Signal Rex definitely belongs here. Even if I ever get my stuff (which has been promised to me four times now) it is because of me pestering him about it, and not because of him simply doing his job!

I've sold to him in the past and thankfully all things went smooth. I guess selling is different than purchasing though. either way, it made me think of this short lived funny poll...

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22729&highlight=

Laughing

@ Svetlio Necrodoom... I had a German seller send me an Iljarn album I paid good money for packaged the same way after I had asked him to double box since most euro mailers used are shit and do not hold up to the long trip overseas (mind you, I also said I would pay the extra money for materials, shipping, etc no problem) to which he sent the item in this EXACT same manner. bubble mailer with NO other protection sans a little extra bubble wrap fastened to each corner of the album. bar none, the most pathetic packaging job I had ever seen next to Earache US (which did the same sans that courtesy bubble wrap on the corners) by some complete miracle, the album arrived not broken, but ultimately this idiot was still to be avoided as most would not get so lucky... now if only I could recall his name....
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was posted in the old thread, but I figured I'd post it again since it was deleted. If anyone has any information on this worm, please let me know.

I traded him a couple rare records last year, with the promise he was shipping at the same time. He acknowledged receiving my records, gave some excuses, then claimed he had shipped. Needless to say, I received nothing, and was never able to get him to reply to me again. Total rip-off scum.

Mark Lafranchi
10 Jackson Place
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Australia
e-mail: mf_marquis@hotmail.com
Discogs ID: blutundkrieg

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Descension

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harorld wrote:
holy crap. file a paypal dispute post-haste. you can probably get your money back.

You need to. That packaging and damage could have been easily avoided. I don't see any Registration print-out on that parcel either, regular air-mail?
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svetlio Necrodoom wrote:
Avoid this "seller" from eBay : sp-power-station

This faggot told me that the LP is in top/mint/sealed condition.Ask 19 euro for registered shipping via DHL.He was send it in bubble wrap bag without any cardboards..

At 2 July ordered from a friend of mine this Ministry LP.Today I received it in this condition....

The result from this poor and crappy package is :

(pictures of a broken Filth Pig LP snipped for space concerns)

Look on the bright side: it was one of Ministry's worst albums that got destroyed. Could have been worse, could have been The Land of Rape and Honey.
little_raven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a bad experience with Nordvis Produktion.

I bought a Summoning tape from them that never arrived. Yes, I know I know, it's only a tape. But how they handled my case is unforgiveable.

Ordered the tape from them, I usually expect stuff from Europe to show up in 20-30 days but I have not problem in waiting forever as long as there's fair communication. I sent a mail after ~40 days asking about a possible date of arrival. As there was no reply and it was my first time ordering from them, I opened a Paypal claim just in case. I've got an e-mail that afternoon asking if I was the person who opened the claim, I said yes. Then they offered to send a replacement IF I remove the Paypal claim, which I did promptly as I was in fact more interested in the tape than in the money. No need to mention that was the last time I heard from them. I'm also sure they are not "out of the country attending a funeral" or anything because they've updated their site at least twice since then.

Again the big deal now is not the fact that I still haven't got the tape in the mail, but their dubious behaviour. If they're not willing to care about 1-item customers, they should start setting minimum order amounts or something.

­

EDIT: So they finally took the time to send me a one-sentence email telling it has been sent. Let's give it another month.

Last edited by little_raven on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Elite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wojciech J Ząbek
Gustawa Morcinka 2
Świdnica dolnośląskie 58100
Poland

ebay user: azelsmountain

Alarm bells always ring when the first thing anyone does after winning an auction is whine about postage. He won two Ride For Revenge lps- needless to say the records have not shown up Rolling Eyes and despite refunding him he still acts like an asshole. AVOID.
Professor Black

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arsenal of Glory guy would have gotten me if it weren't for this thread.

Very elaborate with fake post office receipt and everything.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Black wrote:

Very elaborate with fake post office receipt and everything.

He takes pride in his work.
Rósachd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to the list, Kim Carlsson from Lifelover/Hypothermia. Took pre orders for some shit more than a year ago, got really pissy after being sent a reminder a few months later, eventually sent half the order (After about 6-8 months) and now has totally stopped responding. From looking at Hypothermia's facebook page, I am not the only one who has been ripped off.

Total fucking scam artist, avoid.
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rósachd wrote:
To add to the list, Kim Carlsson from Lifelover/Hypothermia. Took pre orders for some shit more than a year ago, got really pissy after being sent a reminder a few months later, eventually sent half the order (After about 6-8 months) and now has totally stopped responding. From looking at Hypothermia's facebook page, I am not the only one who has been ripped off.

Total fucking scam artist, avoid.

A few years ago I also had bad experience with him. We agreed about a trade, sent my part, he got it then he said will send me his part soon, of course, never arrived...
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from the lousy performance in this video, he has a micro-penis and absolute no talent at all, so that maybe helps you a bit to get over the loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxDV1RcBvs
Rósachd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Judging from the lousy performance in this video, he has a micro-penis and absolute no talent at all, so that maybe helps you a bit to get over the loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxDV1RcBvs

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: