P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PEOPLE TO AVOID
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems resolved for now.

Last edited by GoldenBull on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nanking

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Avoid user r.irish5reg on discogs. This cunt ordered an LP from me, and a week later I still hadn't received payment. I asked him when I should expect to get paid and he told me it would be about 5 more days.

I calmly replied that would be fine, but asked him to wait and buy items when he could actually pay next time. In response, he cancelled his order because I have "a bad seller attitude" or some other such nonsense.

I truly wonder how many of these fuckheads try to buy food at the grocery store and ask if they can pay in 2 weeks. Fuckhead!

Noted. Laughing
Funestus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some experiences like that also...best was some guy ordering some cd and after 6 days without payment i asked if he still was interested, reply was:" still have to listen to the mp3 i downloaded and decide if i want it " Laughing
Occultism

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:
I had some experiences like that also...best was some guy ordering some cd and after 6 days without payment i asked if he still was interested, reply was:" still have to listen to the mp3 i downloaded and decide if i want it " Laughing

Shocked
Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible fraud/rip off, maybe somebody else has some infos?

Ebay nick deicide90

Michi Burkart
Wiesenstrasse 17
Dösingen 87679
Deutschland

He ordered a big number of shirts from Roberto/Infinitum Obscure, apparently received them but filed a claim, saying the box was empty but filled with weights.
Yeah, sounds utterly retarded.

The seller sent it registered with a tracking number and put a lower worth on the customs receipt at the request of this Michi guy.

The Roberto´s paypal account is now frozen with more than 250 USD in limbo.

Any info is appreciated and be aware of this scumbag!

Last edited by Kapalika on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:

Discogs Sellers seems more and more retardet. Got a Customer who paid with paypal in Dollar instead of Euros and after i send the Money Back he said, he doesn't need the Stuff anymore, since he bought them somewhere else the same day Laughing
The_Elite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
Possible fraud/rip off, maybe somebody else has some infos?

Ebay nick deicide90

Michi Burkart
Wiesenstrasse 1x
Dösingen 8767x
Deutschland

He ordered a big number of shirts from a contact, apparently received them but filed a claim, saying the box was empty but filled with weights.
Yeah, sounds utterly retarded.

The seller sent it registered with a tracking number and put a lower worth on the customs receipt at the request of this Michi guy.

The seller´s paypal account is now frozen with more than 250 USD in limbo.

Any info is appreciated and be aware of this scumbag!

100% scam. You live in Germany, go and burn his house down.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the content of the package is more worth than the gasoline of a drive to Dösingen, i would visit him in the evening in the middle of the week. Some things can be cleared up very easy "vis-ŕ-vis"...
Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´d gladly make a friendly house call but that´s more than 800 km.
He scammed Roberto from Infinitum Obscure btw.
snt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Калининград, ул. Горького 126, кв 7, 236 029, Адерихин Александр Вадимович.

Aderihin Alexsander Vadimovich, str. Gorkogo 126, kv. 7, 236 029. Kaliningrad, Russia. Also known as Engel_der_Pest (NWN!), Plaguedoctor, Windom_Earle (Metalarea forum), rvrnd_lxndr_218 (ex-Warcrimer, on Discogs) etc.. Websites http://vk.com/deathlikevoid http://vk.com/strength_and_anger

In late March, has promised that he will transfer money in 2 weeks. Parcel sent without waiting for payment because of known him for a long time via web and not the first time had an affair (previous parcel also sent). Appeared occasionally in ICQ and said that he would send tomorrow / the other day / Monday 100%, but transfer didn't happened during the spring-summer. Loss: 372 euros.

AVOID!

Last edited by snt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rósachd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh look, Kim from Hypodermicia/Lifelover asking for "Donations" for which he will give some art in return. Please note however that a piece of paper covered in his blood and coffee/semen/fag ash/etc will cost no less than 20EUR. (Not that you will receive it anyway of course!)

https://www.facebook.com/Vemodsorkestern/posts/416812581764329
little_raven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's some EXPENSIVE paper there
Gruwel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rósachd wrote:
Oh look, Kim from Hypodermicia/Lifelover asking for "Donations" for which he will give some art in return. Please note however that a piece of paper covered in his blood and coffee/semen/fag ash/etc will cost no less than 20EUR. (Not that you will receive it anyway of course!)

https://www.facebook.com/Vemodsorkestern/posts/416812581764329

Love the comments...
Well, I already paid 100 Euro for his art last year and received nothing until now...
Snorre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
riot squad gladiator wrote:
I've seen him listed before as being dodgy, but I'd like to remind people to be wary when dealing with Daniele from Heavy Merch (www.heavymerch.bigcartel.com/ - though the site is down for 'maintenance' at the moment...).

I placed an order in January which included a pre-order, so I expected some delay. By May all items were in stock, but he'd 'forgotten' to send my order. Now, in late July, his site is down and he's not responding to emails at all. Still waiting for what I ordered to arrive, but fast losing hope...

I ordered two Virtue LP's and a Sabbat MC from him in like March or April and it still hasn't arrived. I asked for a refund and he gave it to me after telling me to wait a little longer twice. The dude was always responsive but I really wanted that Virtue LP. Fuck.

My question is: where the fuck is the package now?!

Have the same experience. Pre-ordered 2 LPs last spring and still havn't received them. He said that there had been some trouble getting them from the label. Asked for refund and he quit to respond. I consider this Daniele @ Heavy Merch as a rip off. AVOID!
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Funestus wrote:

Discogs Sellers seems more and more retardet. Got a Customer who paid with paypal in Dollar instead of Euros and after i send the Money Back he said, he doesn't need the Stuff anymore, since he bought them somewhere else the same day Laughing

regarding this stuff and also what Goldenbull mentioned... I definitely experience this often on discogs which is a pain in the ass. even with some of my regular customers. the sad reality is that these spazzoid fuck tards exist almost exclusively in the metal scene. I literally only have issues with metal related transactions, especially BLACK METAL related. HAHAHAHAHA. or not so hahaha really, but yeah....

also, I have had a couple instances where I made a purchase knowing I did not have the funds right at that time, but the main difference here is that I actually messaged the seller and asked if they were okay with me doing this, and gave them a date that it would be paid by before actually making the purchase. I find that if you actually inquire first (and it probably helps having solid 100% feedback across the board) it can make all the difference in the world. just be up front about shit really.... this spastic purchasing then backing out because they made the purchase elsewhere as well is just totally unexcusable. its sad how quickly discogs got plauged. it really was a beautiful thing at one point... [/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: