P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FOR SALE: Rare demos/vinyl from the 90'ies and more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCF

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: FOR SALE: Rare demos/vinyl from the 90'ies and more. Reply with quote

Not sold by me but all original from back when: http://www.tradera.com/finding.mvc/itemlisting?ftgnr=540436

Last edited by NCF on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 am; edited 5 times in total
NCF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First press of "De Mysteriis..." is apparently added to the mix. Also demos by Funeral Mist, Amon Amarth, Merciless, Teitanblood and Repugnant + assorted things by Antaues, OFC, Inquisition, Watain etc.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tradera auctions are possibly the most ludicrous from a buyers POV. The prices people there are willing to pay never fails to blow my mind

Last edited by Weltering in Blood on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orkblut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much does he want for the Amon Amarth demo? Can i buy it instead of bidding?
NCF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orkblut wrote:
How much does he want for the Amon Amarth demo? Can i buy it instead of bidding?

There's already several bids, but I will contact him. Or, if you are willing to become a Tradera member there's an "ask seller"-button, but I am guessing your command of the swedish language isn't perfect?
NCF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Tradera auctions are possibly the most ludicrous from a buyers POV. The prices people there are willing to pay never fails to blow my mind

I do believe that would be one of the reasons for selling there. Wink

And talking about ludicrous, a friend sold that AA-demo for about 2800:- on ebay a few years back.
Orkblut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takk som faen din jaevla hore. haha just kidding (if you could understand that) i did spend several months in Norway when i was in high school so i understand a bit, it was about ten years ago so the spelling might be a bit off.

I'll have a look later and maybe sign up. I already have 2 copies of the demo, i just need the blue and that purple one. Already have red & green.

I'll tell the other bidders to DRA TIL HELVETE! Wink
NCF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orkblut wrote:
takk som faen din jaevla hore. haha just kidding (if you could understand that) i did spend several months in Norway when i was in high school so i understand a bit, it was about ten years ago so the spelling might be a bit off.

I'll have a look later and maybe sign up. I already have 2 copies of the demo, i just need the blue and that purple one. Already have red & green.

I'll tell the other bidders to DRA TIL HELVETE! Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good luck!
NCF

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More items have been added, for example Samael's "Blood Worship Live" MC, Satanic Warmaster cassettes, Szron demo, two old Mayhem shirts (one printed by Metalion in only 26 copies), Unpure demos, "De Mysteriis..." DSP LP etc. More should be added during the weekend. Lots of stuff from the nineties.

Non-Swedish users can sign up here: http://www.tradera.com/UserRegistration.mvc/NonSwedishPrivate
The yellow button to the right labeled "börja chatta" will get you into contact with support if any problems arises during registration.
Orkblut

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dam, to much screwing around with that site. I would have paid 80+ Euros/700-800 SEK straight up. Doesn't seem to be moving very high up price wise, ah well, next time.
NCF

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump with new stuff: http://www.tradera.com/finding.mvc/itemlisting?ftgnr=540436
NCF

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: