P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ILDJARN early-days reissues on Eisenwald
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading that quote from OP... what exactly was the first installment, and what did it consist of material wise? I am guessing its the DCD I just read complaints about, so going back to other question, what did this DCD contain exactly, or am I just incorrect in my assumptions here all together...?

I see this newest one being offered onto vinyl format is the Seven Harmonies demo, which will be cool for sure. will this contain other material as well, or just the Seven Harmonies demo (which if course is no problem if only seven harmonies, I'm just curious here) seems like an odd transition of putting out a DCD worth of material and then only releasing a shorter demo. I hope I am not 100% confused (though I probably am) It would be GREAT if they reissued Unknown Truths to vinyl as well. as Stalinorgel points out, all the sudden we have 3 different labels all releasing, or re releasing Ildjarn material at the cash grab gang bang, so it all gets a little confusing to the average joe

thanks to anyone who takes a moment to answer this complicated inquiry. I know I am pretty well confused myself. hahaha

lasty, @ YK, will you be attempting to stock copies of the Seven Harmonies LP as well once its out? of course going domestic over importing from Europe will always be preferred
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one was actually just the "Norse" and "Svartfrad" EPs on two separate CDs with a bunch of loose postcards and fold over covers and stuff. Also, dunno if this was already posted elsewhere: http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ildjarn/Those_Once_Mighty_Fallen/383758

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay cool, thanks for clearing that up. true story, I always assumed the Ildjarn-Niddhog stuff was just ambient works, thus I traditionally avoided it. DOPE!!!

would be nice if said label would do Unknown Truths at some point, and of course a 2x7" reissues of this DCD would be much preferred over CD format. CD just doesn't feel right with Ildjarn. I really can't figure out why nobody has yet throw this stuff to tape format above all, but maybe this is at the wishes of the artist? who knows... regardless, Ildjarn ought remain on purely analog assaults

YK, waiting on an eventual response, and of course you should stock this split on Osmose as well
Cool
Mz412

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
okay cool, thanks for clearing that up. true story, I always assumed the Ildjarn-Niddhog stuff was just ambient works, thus I traditionally avoided it. DOPE!!!

would be nice if said label would do Unknown Truths at some point, and of course a 2x7" reissues of this DCD would be much preferred over CD format. CD just doesn't feel right with Ildjarn. I really can't figure out why nobody has yet throIldjarn Nidhogg maw this stuff to tape format above all, but maybe this is at the wishes of the artist? who knows... regardless, Ildjarn ought remain on purely analog assaults

YK, waiting on an eventual response, and of course you should stock this split on Osmose as well
Cool

Ildjarn / Nidhogg CD
Norse Ep
Svartfråd Ep

are Black Metal. Both Hardangervidda Parts are Ambient. Landscapes from Ildjarn is also Ambient.

Monstrous Star/Blutreinheit made Ildjarn Tapes :
Ildjarn (under Blutreinheit)
Ildjarn / Nidhogg
Hardangervidda
Forest Poetry
1992-1995

If the Covers shown from SoM and Eisenwald are the Endproducts, even the Covers of the Albums will be the same. Total useless in my Opinion.

Ildjarn - Ildjarn:

Eisenwald:

SoM:

lordoftherim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this info as well! I had no idea anyone had ever put this stuff to tape. I have honestly never seen them floating around, ever.

I can also answer my own question about Unknown Truths demo vs. Seven Harmonies... apparently same material all together, just rerecorded or remixed or something like that, so apparently no point in doing Unknown Truths as well. and apparently this first DCD will eventually one day see a vinyl release as well which will be nice

on those covers, wow that is quite silly indeed. how thoughtful...
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
First one was actually just the "Norse" and "Svartfrad" EPs on two separate CDs with a bunch of loose postcards and fold over covers and stuff. Also, dunno if this was already posted elsewhere: http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ildjarn/Those_Once_Mighty_Fallen/383758

Finally!!!
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoundsOfDecay wrote:
Blutkvlt wrote:

Finally!!!

what is origin of those recordings?
Karu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

If the Covers shown from SoM and Eisenwald are the Endproducts, even the Covers of the Albums will be the same. Total useless in my Opinion.

Ildjarn - Ildjarn:

Eisenwald:

SoM:

Eisenwal is not making a reissue of the s/t, S&A or FP. They're selling the SoM reissues.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll carry copies of the LP on both colors at Analog Worship.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN STOCK NOW!
Finally the Norse black metal classics are back in print again. This time on Season of Mist for some reason. They actually did a pretty good job with the reissue despite the dumb marketing sticker on the poly bag. Mentioning Nachtmystium and ildjarn in the same sentence should be a capital offense!

Ildjarn "Forest Poetry" DLP
Ildjarn "Ildjarn" DLP
Ildjarn "Strength and Anger" DLP

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Cross of Donar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have these in stock now as well:

DOUBLE LP / CD - Ildjarn - Forest Poetry
DOUBLE LP / CD- Ildjarn - Ildjarn
DOUBLE LP / CD- Ildjarn - Strength and Anger

'Seven harmonies' CD and LP on Eisenwald will come later as well.
Mz412

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karu wrote:

Eisenwal is not making a reissue of the s/t, S&A or FP. They're selling the SoM reissues.

Not seen, thanks, makes much more Sense now Smile

Btw:
Seems that a New Ildjarn Shirt Flood is Coming

Seasons of Mist
Eisenwald
Hells Headbangers (Best Looking of all 3 i think)

Last edited by Mz412 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Seven harmonies reissue have the dumb intros?
Opolus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
...despite the dumb marketing sticker on the poly bag. Mentioning Nachtmystium and ildjarn in the same sentence should be a capital offense!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wow, that's totally gay/unnecessary/inappropriate and whatnot!
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that sticker-add was indeed laughable.

What was the other mentioned band again? (ripped it off and trashed it immediately)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: