P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Horna official shop unreliable?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HvS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Horna official shop unreliable? Reply with quote

Ive been waiting for about 5 or 6 months now for my stuff. First there were problems with the suppliers, then it was sent out and appearantly sent out again but I didnt get anything. Then some time ago I got part of the stuff but the rest is still pending and appearantly was sent a third time and should arrive in 3 days. That was 2 weeks ago.. Still nothing here.

Anyone else got problems with it?

It fucking pisses me off that bands seem to not give a shit about this things.. Rolling Eyes
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Horna official shop unreliable? Reply with quote

HvS wrote:

Anyone else got problems with it?

Not with the band shop but with a trade he and I did, like, almost one year ago... got nothing but excuses and now I am so fed up with this crap I don't bother anymore (about his band too).
ABC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered there twice.
I got my first order, a t-shirt, really fast after one week. But I am still waiting for my horna flask, i ordered 3 or 4 months ago. After the first mail, they told me that it will come, this was over 2 months ago. And two weeks ago I wrote an other mail, but never got any reply.
HvS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That flask was the thing that actually arrived. Still waiting for shirts..

@JFN indeed. This and other stupidities also make me turn away. Too bad somehow..
heretik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my shirt from the band's store really fast. Then it took about 3 months to received a box of tapes bought directly from Shatraug. Reading your posts we can agree that shipping is not always super fast, but I believe you will all get your stuff in the end.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shitrug had owed a friend of mine a substantial distro order for well over a year, and last I knew, he still hadn't received it. That wasn't from the band page, but presumably he deals with orders on that page, too.
bMz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sent a wrong shirt to my friend, which he returned it immediately. No sign of the right shirt till now (been 4 months I think).
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, if it's Shatraug who's running that merch site, you'll probably never get what you ordered.
I've ordered from his (now defunct) label once, when he was closing it down: never got my items, a reply to e-mails after payment or a refund...
rauta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S has pretty much fallen through some pidgeonholes in the Finnish welfare safety net and has spent the recent god knows how many months trying to make ends meet. Not an excuse obviously but it's an explanation.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
S has pretty much fallen through some pidgeonholes in the Finnish welfare safety net and has spent the recent god knows how many months trying to make ends meet. Not an excuse obviously but it's an explanation.

Well I hope he enjoyed robbing myself and others during his "distro closing sale". Seems like he got 'Cursed Emperor' just like he got me.
ravn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here..waiting on my flask about several months now....
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer about the Horna flasks, I'm still waiting for my Nachtmystium spoon and hypodermic needle set.

But now in scene of baby Watains and weak emo scums with haircut
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
RottingGrandmaCorpse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im guessing a:

"SHATRAUG HORNA Behexen, Black Stench, Finnentum, Foudre Noire, Hoath, Morbid Savouring, Mortualia, My Torments, Necroslut, Sargeist, Sinisterite, Uhraus SCAM WARNING!!!" sticky wouldnt fit, eh?

rauta wrote:

Poor guy, burning through the money the government just hands you for being alive.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
rauta wrote:

Well I hope he enjoyed robbing myself and others during his "distro closing sale". Seems like he got 'Cursed Emperor' just like he got me.

I got my stuff pretty fast from the closing sale. Cheap cd's of Galdr, Nordlys, etc...

Also had no problems with the Horna shop. I got my shirt a year ago. And yes indeed it's not Shatraug himself who runs the webshop.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: