P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Horna official shop unreliable?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derelict

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S always came through in the end for me.
Wendol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too ordered a shirt last year which didn't arrive. Emailed the shop about it, they sent another shirt which showed up one week later. The first one wasn't even shipped I guess but everything turned out fine so I ain't mad.
HvS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And still nothing but promises...
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shatraug, Blake, Flavio Gamboa.. Looks like the economical crisis has hit the scene as well! Rolling Eyes
Asura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal problems - what a weakling excuse.

The webshop is ran by some Greeks, so what can you expect...
HvS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Shatraug, Blake, Flavio Gamboa.. Looks like the economical crisis has hit the scene as well! Rolling Eyes
Its more that unemployed low life scum is accepted to be serious musicians
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:

Well, at least you'd expect that Shatraug makes some money by playing live all over the world... I really can't imagine him doing it for only transportation costs and food.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Wolfram wrote:

Well, at least you'd expect that Shatraug makes some money by playing live all over the world... I really can't imagine him doing it for only transportation costs and food.

Think again, thats pretty much all he's left with after a gig. He doesnt earn shit on his releases and gigging.
Not gonna fight his battles but he did write something on his FB about this and that he don't understand where all this bs is coming from.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
he don't understand where all this bs is coming from.

Aside from not yet receiving anything, my main issue is the fact that I paid for the shipping up front, which should GUARANTEE that the parcel is able to be shipped. I mean, the money is there, is it not? That x.xx amount of (insert currency here) is specifically for shipping. For example, if I pay you $300 and its $250 for items and $50 for shipping, you use the $50 for shipping and keep the $250. You do not keep all $300 and send me nothing. A homeless man can afford to pay the shipping in such a case, because he does not actually have to pay for the shipping out of his pocket at all.

I think its quite obvious that if you take peoples money in exchange for records, but then keep the money and the records, that's where the BS is coming from.

In other news, he has contacted me recently so in the case that I ever get my package, I will of course make a post to say that in the end everything everything was received.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:

In other news, he has contacted me recently so in the case that I ever get my package, I will of course make a post to say that in the end everything everything was received.

Same here.
DSS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
Cursed Emperor wrote:
Wolfram wrote:

Think again, thats pretty much all he's left with after a gig. He doesnt earn shit on his releases and gigging.

Then maybe he should quit and get a real job. Or at least stop selling things which he is not able to ship. There's no good excuse why people are not receiving their parcels - unless the person running the web store ends up in the hospital, jail or dead. If he's not making money from selling merchandise on line then why continue selling it? People pay up so obviously he's receiving cash to ship these items. I will never understand this type of attitude.

On the other hand I always had good experience with the guy. Always received my stuff in timely manner. But it has been a few years since I bought anything from him.
Shiru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
13 wrote:
Cursed Emperor wrote:
Wolfram wrote:

Then maybe he should quit and get a real job. Or at least stop selling things which he is not able to ship. There's no good excuse why people are not receiving their parcels - unless the person running the web store ends up in the hospital, jail or dead. If he's not making money from selling merchandise on line then why continue selling it? People pay up so obviously he's receiving cash to ship these items. I will never understand this type of attitude.

On the other hand I always had good experience with the guy. Always received my stuff in timely manner. But it has been a few years since I bought anything from him.

well, actually if you are not sure/dont trust then dont order.... and i deeply have feeling that he "dont give a fuck" mostly about this. and to be honest i understand it
lord puke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had problems with S.
Always got my parcels.....

For the rest I don't know....

Eric
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Voided

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a number of CD's and tapes from Grievantee all in good time both at it's closing and during it's normal operation - Shatraug has also checked to see if I have received them, no problems at all.

This goes for the Horna webstore when I purchased a shirt in the past too.

HOWEVER, I have been waiting around 5 months now for a flask which looking from Facebook a number of people are having troubles in receiving also. I have been in contact with someone in Horna (maybe) via the Facebook page and have been told they will have another sent out - Apparently some issue with the distributors....still nothing 2 weeks later though...
...Definite last purchase from there.
Pacifism-Sucks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received my flasks either...

http://volcanic.thrash.lt/
http://www.forgotten-path.lt/
Reliable traders/sellers: dangerass, aeongrave, s.charlach, The Nihil Congregation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: