P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necromantia-Vampiric Ritual&Visions Of Lunacy LP OUT NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BestialNecromancer wrote:
OK,enough with your drama.You opened a thread about it,you know that i ignore you,but why do you continue to talk shit ?I have had enough with your pathetic and miserable behaviour.

If you want to know why i did not send you the replacement sleeves,it was because of your childish,impatient and breaking balls behaviour.You did not have the patience to wait for a reply, but you immediately opened a thread here. Next time,try to act more rational and do not open threads here and talk shit,before you have a reply from my side. OK?

End of story,now get the fuck out of the thread,people are well aware of my reliability.

You refusing to live up to your end of the deal - and me pointing it out - if that's being childish, breaking balls and whining - then, sure thing! I'm all of that and more....
I gave 2 months+ before mentioning anything here....
- and you couldn't even be straight with me and answer a bloody email!
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,thanks for your advice. Are you interested in the actual release or you are in just for the gossip?

Please dont turn the thread into a circus...

thanks

Given the amount of negative feedback about the quality of both your release and the packaging in relation to the Samael release I think this is quite reasonable. More evidence that you're incompetent.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Jakob is 100% reliable and honorable

Very Happy This sheds light upon a mourning mentallity... Poor Jakob, keep on whining.

On topic: Looking forward to this LP, will definitely buy it! Total support!!!
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you consider this as low quality you must have a serious problem. The actual cost for this release was DOUBLE the cost from a regular printed LP with outersleeve and innersleeve. I am pretty sure that you do not own a copy and you are just telling this,because you read "somewhere" from "someone" about it. Try to be more critical and respect yourself before you open your mouth. I attach a photo,so people judge by themselves.

[/quote] Given the amount of negative feedback about the quality of both your release and the packaging in relation to the Samael release I think this is quite reasonable. More evidence that you're incompetent.[/quote]
Myrkwidr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for coming back to the actual thread...
Same question as always:
Does any german distro carry the Necromantia release?
I am also looking for the Samael die hard version if this can be found within the borders of the BRD...
Thanks
Mz412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myrkwidr:

www.google.de

+

no colours webshop

should work fine for the Samael Die Hard

btw:

Why whining about the Stuff, he fucked up all Classic Rereleases he did, so nothing new about it. Remember the Rotting Christ Shit.
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy this LP but the shipping prices are out of this world. How come other people can send a single LP for a few bucks less? Not that this difference would ruin me for good, but...
Same question here: any German distro carrying die hard edition? Germany seems to have normal post service.
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hails for getting back on topic. Necromantia and Necromancy LP's are not out yet. They will be out in about a month. I will announce German distros,once trades are set up.

Myrkwidr wrote:
sorry for coming back to the actual thread...
Same question as always:
Does any german distro carry the Necromantia release?
I am also looking for the Samael die hard version if this can be found within the borders of the BRD...
Thanks

BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha,you are funny. Are calling it a fucked up version of Rotting Christ?
I call it the ULTIMATE RE-ISSUE!!!

Mz412 wrote:
Why whining about the Stuff, he fucked up all Classic Rereleases he did, so nothing new about it. Remember the Rotting Christ Shit.

Mz412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, its absolute Perfect. Specially the Drama about too Small Sleeves and too thin ones are absolut Fucking great. Your Packaging is also Special Service, as we know here already and the same was in the Past. But why repeating this useless Crap, since in nearly every Rerelease Thread of yours are some Customers, who doesn't understand this kind of Perfection.

Sad but true Crying or Very sad
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You surely do not own any of my releases,because you have no idea of what you are talking about. You are talking about Non Serviam,a release which took place 5 years ago and NOT Thy Mighty Contract, which is the ultimate re-issue as you can see with thick Gatefold sleeve,Glossy insert and a bonus fanzine and exclusive t-shirt for the Die Hard edition...But of course you want to talk shit,because you have no personality or experience and personal criteria and all your life is based on internet posts,forums etc. Well done and surely a very mature thing to do,but before expressing an opinion about something,have the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE first. I am just saying...

Mz412 wrote:
Sure, its absolute Perfect. Specially the Drama about too Small Sleeves and too thin ones are absolut Fucking great. Your Packaging is also Special Service, as we know here already and the same was in the Past. But why repeating this useless Crap, since in nearly every Rerelease Thread of yours are some Customers, who doesn't understand this kind of Perfection.

Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necromantia is so fucking awesome.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You surely do not own any of my releases,because you have no idea of what you are talking about. You are talking about Non Serviam,a release which took place 5 years ago and NOT Thy Mighty Contract, which is the ultimate re-issue as you can see with thick Gatefold sleeve,Glossy insert and a bonus fanzine and exclusive t-shirt for the Die Hard edition...But of course you want to talk shit,because you have no personality or experience and personal criteria and all your life is based on internet posts,forums etc. Well done and surely a very mature thing to do,but before expressing an opinion about something,have the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE first. I am just saying...

Mz412 wrote:

Uppps, now your fucking retarded "you do not own bla bla " won't work anymore, fuck. what now????????

I own several of your releases and please quote, where i say thats specialy about The Mighty Contract. I mentioned BOTH Releases, i OWN BOTH releases and on Photo all your Releases looks fine, in REALITY they don't stand what the Pictures are shown.

Your Releases are worse than Many Bootlegs, but as i said before, who cares?

Should i make a List of Releases i own. do you feel better then? Rolling Eyes
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not hold yet any magical powers or skills (yet!) to transform pictures of "shit" releases as you say, into good looking pics.Visual hallucinations is a side effect of psychotropic drugs.I am just saying...Anyway,now please stop the trolling,and lets get finaly back on topic!!!

Mz412 wrote:

Uppps, now your fucking retarded "you do not own bla bla " won't work anymore, fuck. what now????????

I own several of your releases and please quote, where i say thats specialy about The Mighty Contract. I mentioned BOTH Releases, i OWN BOTH releases and on Photo all your Releases looks fine, in REALITY they don't stand what the Pictures are shown.

Your Releases are worse than Many Bootlegs, but as i said before, who cares?

Should i make a List of Releases i own. do you feel better then? Rolling Eyes

Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you see on the linked Pic that the Sleeve is to Small?

otherwise, read again your Release Threads for Samael, Rotting Christ ect, think its proof enought and even you should understand it.

Has nothing to do with Drugs. So, End from my Side. Everyone should be aware, what he gets, so all the Best Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: