P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necrovore demo with BLUE logo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken_Dance wrote:

Master's Hammer demos were mostly sent out from the band as one master tape with several copied covers in the '80s and even early ninties. Those sold by Ex.ped.it.or were originals. I can imagine that he used his own tapes back in the early ninties to dub from the master so he could distribute each tape.

Wishful thinking....
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
deathster wrote:
You got demo from him, right? (70USD!!!! ) Isn it strange that f. ex. Satanic Evil (Fin) demo was made using the same style as Masters Hammer demo. I think it was even same BASF tape. He sold all his original copies in like 3-5 pieces after some months (or even more copies, I do not follow it anymore). Its small details that help you to understand the reliability. Plus some answers from those sellers are very offensive when asked about demos.

Original demo is band made and sent out by band!

Expeditor has sold originals mixed in with bootlegs - that's why he is so successful on eBay.

that method is even worse than afm4500. Also suicide74 is mixing some few originals with shitloads of bootlegs. You can even smell the printer-ink on the booklets of his tapes. The complete parcel is stinking when you get it.
deathster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy - paste from another satisfied Expeditor client :
Hey mate! Dont belive his lies! He sells the "same" item more than once - and I m pretty sure he does his own copies of some of the demos! I contacted the other guy who bought from him - and we both payed for the "same" tape - but recived two completly different tapes! Be carefull around this guy!
----------------------------------------
This Expeditor guy claims he did compilation tape "ALIVE IN THE UNDERGROUND" and magazine GAVAGED GUTS in 1991/92. Maybe its true, I just never saw any flyers nor magazines.
tom245

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CREMATION-Can-Welcome-DEMO-92-pre-REVENGE-CONQUEROR_W0QQitemZ110277979467QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110277979467&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318

Anyone care to comment on this? I have no idea how you tell whether one is original or a bootleg. he listed many items with letters from the band and other stuff.
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CREMATION-Can-Welcome-DEMO-92-pre-REVENGE-CONQUEROR_W0QQitemZ110277979467QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110277979467&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318

Anyone care to comment on this? I have no idea how you tell whether one is original or a bootleg. he listed many items with letters from the band and other stuff.

Even if he is selling my dream-tapes, I won't bid on anything from that seller.

* His Marduk demo is a re-press or self-press as the original had a colour cover.

* My Insatanity demo is a blue tape with a white paper and the songtitles printed on it.

I can't crosscheck more of his auctions this time (my Amon - Realm Of Evil was released by Fanclub Amon/Brno with a clear tape and a print on it, so I can't say if this is the same version).

=> if you want to have that demo, get it. But don't be 100% sure if it is an original.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also it's interesting to note this seller has "popped" up selling these demos only recently. Claiming he is a die hard from way back with elaborate stories why he couldn't ship, where he got it etc is a little suspicious.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

afm4500 has good stories behind the merchandise.
Helltrasher, what´s up with the CDr sold by the band? Do you know is it again available for those who missed it in the first round. I guess the demand is still there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SADISTIC-INTENT-CD-demo-Compilation-Metal-Eternal-Dark_W0QQitemZ290254292940QQihZ019QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In any one needs if on an original MARDUK demo I can help out as I used to own one, which I got directly from Morgan. I'm pretty sure this demo went to Yosuke some years ago.. can't remember...

Crucifixion Vomit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm searching the mp3s of the digital copy of the demo that Bjorn spread around on CDr some years ago. Anyone?
Humus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
Expeditor has sold originals mixed in with bootlegs - that's why he is so successful on eBay. afm4000 is total bootleg rubbish. A shame.

There's been a German guy (suicide74 if I remember correct) who did the same thing. In his feedback you could even see how he bought lots of old 80's empty tapes. He also bought a lot of tapes which the seller told 'don't know if they're original or bootlegs' and sold them directly again as originals, if you checked his feedback you'd discover it in a few seconds.
And in a few years a lot of these buyers will try to sell/trade these bootlegs as originals again...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pretty much make a living from counterfeit demo tapes. I just paid $100 for a Darkthrone demo from someone on ebay. It's probably a bootleg. oh well...

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site has recieved a lot of information since the last time I checked. Although the real question of course is ; " but who examines the doctors?". Classic song by the way.

http://www.demoarchives.com/Bands/DarkThrone-Nor/DarkThrone.asp?mistake=DarkThrone&cntry=Nor
Necro-JonD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Necrovore material (demo etc...) Reply with quote

The first Necrovore demo is a black tape with the artwork (not the white cassette); somewhat better recording, but still rough. I ofcourse, have the Master and the first dubb from that (still in the package, never opened).

First live show, we played 8 songs. We recorded the second demo with the other four songs, sound quality cleaner, but drums still not right (for me). I destroyed the reels, but I had some recordings of it and it may have gotten out (not sure).

We recorded two tracks for Satan's Revenge; Slaughtered and Toxic (Toxic went to Godly records for supposedly another compilation).

*as far as Bootlegg material; there is a shit-load out there that was never officialy recognized (by me at least), and new ones popp up all the time. My position has been; 'so what'.

------------
So, to date (now): Me, Scott Humphrey, Ross Stone (the original line-up) and new drummer are all working on releasing a full length and YES it will be sick (would I settle for less ?!). This is NOT considered a reunion! Why am I releasing now after all these years and have not before ? - Because I'm a fucking weird dude and now I want to fucking Destroy!! So, there is a ton of backlogg material no-one ever heard and it's about as bizarre and demented as it could get ! you'll see...

Also, I have heard the same rumors of releasing for years (not by me). There are a few posers out there pretending they were in NECROVORE, most likely they will die (if I see em). If you don't hear it from me it's not legit.

*Give me till the end of this year. The other guys are waiting on me to finish putting the newer stuff togather, but I'm stuck in this creative explosion of darkness (can't stop writing sick riffs..). Plan is to release one on the net (free-bee), on the website as soon as I get that domain name from the ass-fuck who has it (so, necro.com is not ours atm). Also, I don't know who that dude is on the myspace necro site (I'm finishing a Necrovore-official one ).

So there you go guys !!! Trust me, it will be demeted, evil and psychotic blackness, I'll try not to let you down, especially since ppl have waited and supported us so long. It is completly consuming my mind to make this epic !

Jon DePlachett (NECROVORE)
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds very interesting, man!!

I myself recently got a bootleg of that demo, white cover and even limited.haha

it also says some kind of "This bootleg is only for a real old devil metal worshippers."

CR99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
sounds very interesting, man!!

I myself recently got a bootleg of that demo, white cover and even limited.haha

it also says some kind of "This bootleg is only for a real old devil metal worshippers."

where to get? Does it sound ok?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: