P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bombaj.com?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Bombaj.com? Reply with quote

Are the Master's Hammer demo collections on this site digital downloads, bootlegs, or what? Has anyone ordered them?
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know the remastered demo tacks that are for download but you have to pay up. It was never released on some real format (and most probably never will).
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is a band-driven offering, it definitely has to be official & quoting metal archives:

"The demos are now remastered and available exclusively through the online music service www.bombaj.com (ran by Vlastimil Voral & others) which distributes digital music in AC3 format.
Originally meant to be released on CD by Redblack records, but continous delays have made these great collections only "virtual" releases."

http://www.mastershammer.com/

Would be great if a label like NWN are given the rights to release those demos (pretty sure they already tried)...I rather flush my hard-earned money thorough the toilet instead of spending a dime on shitty mp3 stuff...

"virtual" releases..... Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most people who would download already did so for free a long time ago...
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pathetic isnt it? Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some years ago, Bombaj sold the Master's Hammer demos on 3 CDRs ! With cover and lots of bonus tracks !!

However, distros ordering multiple copies from outside just got one cover and one CDR per release and were asked to "copy the stuff on their own". Of course they had to pay for their multiple copies the full price. I got 2 of the CDRs (#1 and #2) from a small distro in the US, and boy, was the guy completely pissed about Bombaj.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't see why they would even bother to set it up that way. Why not just do a real release? There is no motivation for anyone to pay when they can just find some rapidshare version of the demos...I'm not surprised at all that most just grab it for free, especially since nobody seems interested in releasing it.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
nobody interested

Master's H. weren't interested anymore, were they?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: