P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Black Vomit Records - experiences !?!?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Black Vomit Records - experiences !?!? Reply with quote

I did a trade with Black Vomit from Greece early summer this year for 10 LPs.

I shipped my stuff and not long after I recieved the stuff I was suppossed to get in return. The records, much to my disappointment, were shipped without protection of any kind or even plastic sleeves in a flimsy box with plenty of space to move around - and were obviously all damaged badly.
After a lot of back and forth with the label. It was agreed (fucking hostage situation) that I should send the damaged sleeves/inserts back to Greece and that he would send replacements.
I have now been waiting for more than a moth with absolutely no sign of life.

Beware of this guy.....
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Vomit Records - experiences !?!? Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:

The records, much to my disappointment, were shipped without protection of any kind or even plastic sleeves in a flimsy box with plenty of space to move around - and were obviously all damaged badly.

This seems to be a common experience. No idea about the replacements though, in the case of buyers' complaints that label usually just says "fuck off."
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he only had done that. I could have saved the second round of postage and sold the records at a reduced price....
Holocaust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:
If he only had done that. I could have saved the second round of postage and sold the records at a reduced price....

Hmm... Just be patient maybe, this is always the case with this label, if only he packaged the records better... He is aware that he does NOT protect the records during shipping, yet continues to do so, which is odd.

I assume he would resend you new sleeves... but theyll probably be damaged as well. Embarassed
Descension

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy does not pack records well. I believe this was established multiple times in the original rip-off thread.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth would you waste money sending damages sleeves back unless he was going to pay for them?
Guido

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for my order... It seems hellenic post is fucking slow these days!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido wrote:
Waiting for my order... It seems hellenic post is fucking slow these days!!!

Delivery times from Greece seem to vary a lot these days. Sometimes it takes less than a week to arrive, but I've had nearly three week waiting as well.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Warcrust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't he located in England nowadays?
ALCHAMESTE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Black Vomit Records - experiences !?!? Reply with quote

Just received the Samael Picture LP ordered 2 months ago with slightly damaged cover and... no booklet (I mean the 24 pages bonus fanzine of the "Die Hard" edition), even if I have payed a bit more especially for this damn booklet ! WTF !
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His releases are okay but someone needs to explain to this fucker the value of quality packaging. You pay a little more but it's worth it

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
Isn't he located in England nowadays?

No, he moved. I've always had good dealings with him, and the three or four times I've met him, he's always been a cool guy to hang out with.
Guido

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Black Vomit Records - experiences !?!? Reply with quote

ALCHAMESTE wrote:
Just received the Samael Picture LP ordered 2 months ago with slightly damaged cover and... no booklet (I mean the 24 pages bonus fanzine of the "Die Hard" edition), even if I have payed a bit more especially for this damn booklet ! WTF !

Received today as well with my whole order! Well i'm disapointed because he skipped the CURSE "Ad Futuram Rei Memoriam" MLP for a copy of the ABSURD "91-92" LP.... Ok its not the same price, but not sure if it's good for me. Hope the LP is not shitty Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Psychomantum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your parcel has been registered?
Funestus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my order today also...Samael pic and Grave Miasma arrived in good conditions only the Vulcano lp has some small bent in one corner, not that bad compare to the pics of other people. Package took normal time to arrive... pretty happy with my purchase considering i bought all with the 30% off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: