P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mail to russia, is it slooooow??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Mail to russia, is it slooooow?? Reply with quote

Well, I've mailed out 2 7"eps to a guy from russia, registered lettermail from Holland, now 4 weeks later he still didnt recieve the pack??
Is that normal or....
He bought it from me through ebay,...so now the guy is stressed out,...talking about insurances, claims...etc...whats the best thing to do?
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Mail to russia, is it slooooow?? Reply with quote

OldLadyDriver wrote:

Is that normal?

Yes, it is.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Mail to russia, is it slooooow?? Reply with quote

OldLadyDriver wrote:
Well, I've mailed out 2 7"eps to a guy from russia, registered lettermail from Holland, now 4 weeks later he still didnt recieve the pack??
Is that normal or....
He bought it from me through ebay,...so now the guy is stressed out,...talking about insurances, claims...etc...whats the best thing to do?

You're fine. Paypal won't do anything at this stage, you have proof of postage and registered the packet so he won't get his money back until the package ends up somewhere.
Aszfargoth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him to remain patient, as DTBRex has already stated, mail to Russia can take long amounts of time. I placed an order once with Hungry AK-47 and its resolving (sending concealed cash and receiving the items) took about two months to complete. Furthermore, as you've sent the package registered, you should encounter no problems regarding any claims from his side.

--

The best thing to do, however, is, of course, to end abruptly all communication with the guy straightaway and completely drop out off any online activity whatsoever for several weeks, too. Then, wait until he registers on an online message board to complain about your untrustworthy trader habits and ask for opinions on the matter.

Wait again for about a week, wherein two fractions will now have taken hold of your former trading partners topic; the first of which will reassure the topic starter about your trustworthiness and how they have never had any problems in trading with you at all; the second of which, on the contrary, will consist of random people demanding you be dishonorably executed and a tedious but heated debate on the lack of decency and honesty in the metal scene and how "Everyone's just big words online and unreliable, especially the Germans/Poles/Slavonic people in general/Hispanics/Mediterranean people in general".

Then, enter the topic with a protracted explanation on the matter at hand, replete with either half-assed excuses and assurances of swift resolve of the trade or daft accusations of your former trading partner's business habits and vague insults based on his gender or ethnicity.

If you have chosen the second option ("daft accusations"), regard the problem as solved and calmly watch everything go up in flames (figuratively, as well as internet lingo-wise).

If you have chosen the first option ("half-assed excuses"), don't do anything at all. Wait patiently and repeat ad nauseam.
deadhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldLadyDriver

First of all, get the CORRECT tracking number from your TNT post, because you have some strange internal TNT tracking number printed on the ticket.
It shall be similar to RR123456789NL (international standard)

Then go to the Russian Post site and check where's your package.

As I remember the table with tracking results will not be translated from Russian, so write the tracking number here and I will translate tracking results.

PS: Sometimes there's a problems with shipping time in Russia, because of an old logistics, which transforms to modern forms very slow
MetalManiaxe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a package here in the UK which took 6 weeks from Mexico. Sure the tracking number is proof enough. Send it to him and say its been sent 4 weeks ago. Should be there soon, blah blah you know?

http://www.facebook.com/tombsinthevalleyproductions

www.tombsinthevalley.co.uk
minge-eater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just dont ship to russia

i mailed some lps registered there, the post took the lps out the package and gave the guy a empty mailer

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
i mailed some lps registered there, the post took the lps out the package and gave the guy a empty mailer

Wink
deadhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater

nice try, but that's bullshit. All registered packages weigh on every mail sorting warehouse. So there's no chance that they just DISAPPEAR from mailer without any further actions.
I even not say about the mailer damage traces.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell that to the guy who got no lps but an empty box....

TRUE KVNT
Sv.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadhead wrote:
minge-eater

nice try, but that's bullshit. All registered packages weigh on every mail sorting warehouse. So there's no chance that they just DISAPPEAR from mailer without any further actions.
So you're saying the mailmen are always 100% reliable ? Registred or not, it can always happen in any place of the world.

I would prefer to call it bad luck in this case.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Descension

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadhead wrote:
minge-eater

Ha. No.

People have gotten packages resealed perfectly and all items, CDs, cash, LPs, etc. stolen when it looks like the package was not tampered at all. Registered post to/from Russia, Meixco, and South America takes about 6 weeks for me.
derelict

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from my experience shipping to russia is always slow. registered parcels also seem to take longer than non-registered as registered spend more time in customs. taking 2 months to get there is not uncommon, but your registered number will cover your ass should he want to open a claim.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
deadhead wrote:
minge-eater

So you're saying the mailmen are always 100% reliable ? Registred or not, it can always happen in any place of the world.

I would prefer to call it bad luck in this case.

ive had lots pof regostered packages go missing in russia..lps missing out of packages..i stopped shipping to russia now ...brazil is as bad too

TRUE KVNT
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
.brazil is as bad too

I just sent a record I sold on ebay to a chap in Brazil. Registered mail of course, but I'm not expecting any of it to go smoothly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: