P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RANGER Shock Skull 7"
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1115
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: RANGER Shock Skull 7" Reply with quote

I'm very surprised there isn't already a thread made for this awesome new single from Finland's RANGER:

https://soundcloud.com/ektrorecords/ranger-shock-skull

That one song blows everything they've done out of the water!

Ektro Records has 'em for sale now (in blue and green vinyl, both lim. to 500 each):

http://ektrorecords.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ranger&x=0&y=0

Those in the US who wants it can get one from Electric Assault Records:

http://electricassaultrecords.bigcartel.com/product/ranger-skull-shock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BlaqueBart



Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop listening to Ranger, its a problem. and i'm really really hoping the lineup switch doesn't cut off the power, they just fucking rule too hard to stop now.

and yeah SS is as good as their best but 'supreme evil?' fuuuuuuuu..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian_Florist



Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1298

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger slays!

Stallion and Ranger need to tour together.

Just ordered the Shock Skull 7'!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pussyfooter



Joined: 24 Sep 2011
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqueBart wrote:
I can't stop listening to Ranger, its a problem. and i'm really really hoping the lineup switch doesn't cut off the power, they just fucking rule too hard to stop now.

and yeah SS is as good as their best but 'supreme evil?' fuuuuuuuu..

too bad Jaakko was half of their live raw power, but still they're one of the best live bands nowadays!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1115
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pussyfooter wrote:
BlaqueBart wrote:
I can't stop listening to Ranger, its a problem. and i'm really really hoping the lineup switch doesn't cut off the power, they just fucking rule too hard to stop now.

and yeah SS is as good as their best but 'supreme evil?' fuuuuuuuu..

too bad Jaakko was half of their live raw power, but still they're one of the best live bands nowadays!


They're a three piece now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
pussyfooter



Joined: 24 Sep 2011
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
pussyfooter wrote:
BlaqueBart wrote:
I can't stop listening to Ranger, its a problem. and i'm really really hoping the lineup switch doesn't cut off the power, they just fucking rule too hard to stop now.

and yeah SS is as good as their best but 'supreme evil?' fuuuuuuuu..

too bad Jaakko was half of their live raw power, but still they're one of the best live bands nowadays!


They're a three piece now?


nope, they recruited a new guitarist quite soon as Jaakko left.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drinks



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 847

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there any plans for a CD comp of the demo material? Seems plausible since they're on Ektro but hopefully they're not one of these 'CDs are false' bands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Farthest Star



Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the sloppy drums are intentional but they ruin this band for me. They're not doing slop right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanStench



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Location: AZ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Ranger slays!

Stallion and Ranger need to tour together.


+ Iron Dogs. That'd be a killer show.
_________________
Pure Stench Forums - Noise/PE/Industrial/Metal/Whatevs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1115
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All blue vinyl sold out already Shocked

Only a few green are left...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
All blue vinyl sold out already Shocked

Only a few green are left...


Thanks for the heads up! This is the first Ranger release I've been able to snag before the inevitable selling out, haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LifeDepraved



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2596
Location: Glendale AZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be because they're the official "Fenriz band of the week".
_________________
Trade/Sale List

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
captainretardo



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 990

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, $12 ppd for a 10-minute single. Fuck that shit.
_________________
Good deals with: Numerator41, addison, deathsleep, witch sermon, xyosefx, invinCIBility (4X), Weltbrand (2X), DrkKnight, K-mart (2X), drinks, LifeDepraved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LifeDepraved wrote:
Could be because they're the official "Fenriz band of the week".


That is some silly shit. Good band though!

And since when is $12 postage paid some kind of crazy price to pay for a 7" with postage included?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
captainretardo



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 990

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're kidding, right?
_________________
Good deals with: Numerator41, addison, deathsleep, witch sermon, xyosefx, invinCIBility (4X), Weltbrand (2X), DrkKnight, K-mart (2X), drinks, LifeDepraved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group