P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Italian Discogs seller olmo86
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Italian Discogs seller olmo86 Reply with quote

anyone know this guy?

Good contact at the start (three weeks ago) but nothing but silence since he got my payment. Has 100% seller feedback, but the silence is unnerving...
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiss your money goodbye
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
kiss your money goodbye


you know him?
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
kiss your money goodbye


you know him?
ive had trouble with italian sellers before, they kept the money out of there payapl account so when you put in a claim you get no money back.

ddid u get a name or adress??? there were 2 italian sellers on here who ripped off people
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
kiss your money goodbye


you know him?
ive had trouble with italian sellers before, they kept the money out of there payapl account so when you put in a claim you get no money back.

ddid u get a name or adress??? there were 2 italian sellers on here who ripped off people


nah mate, no address. the guys name is either Matteo Olmo according to his Facebook or Matteo Bennati according to paypal. that was another red flag.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
kiss your money goodbye


you know him?
ive had trouble with italian sellers before, they kept the money out of there payapl account so when you put in a claim you get no money back.

ddid u get a name or adress??? there were 2 italian sellers on here who ripped off people


nah mate, no address. the guys name is either Matteo Olmo according to his Facebook or Matteo Bennati according to paypal. that was another red flag.


different name to the 2 guys that did it on here......but they had facebook accounts too
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
vukodlak



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Germany/Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could have been my post. Bought Necromantia/Varathron split lp from him four weeks ago. Good contact at the start and than...nothing.
Suddenly record showed up yesterday without a word from him. It was packed in a pizza box, but still properly packed. So, this guy is not a rip off, but just slow and lazy as fuck.
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27912
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
kiss your money goodbye


you know him?
ive had trouble with italian sellers before, they kept the money out of there payapl account so when you put in a claim you get no money back.

ddid u get a name or adress??? there were 2 italian sellers on here who ripped off people


nah mate, no address. the guys name is either Matteo Olmo according to his Facebook or Matteo Bennati according to paypal. that was another red flag.


different name to the 2 guys that did it on here......but they had facebook accounts too


yeah, facebook is no indicator. the two different surnames and the silence since payment have me worried. will give him til tomorrow before filing a claim, whatever good that'll do.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
This could have been my post. Bought Necromantia/Varathron split lp from him four weeks ago. Good contact at the start and than...nothing.
Suddenly record showed up yesterday without a word from him. It was packed in a pizza box, but still properly packed. So, this guy is not a rip off, but just slow and lazy as fuck.


glad it worked out for you! Hopefully the records will show up in the next couple of days. the lack of communication..just a "yeah, it's sent" is fucking irritating.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
vukodlak wrote:
This could have been my post. Bought Necromantia/Varathron split lp from him four weeks ago. Good contact at the start and than...nothing.
Suddenly record showed up yesterday without a word from him. It was packed in a pizza box, but still properly packed. So, this guy is not a rip off, but just slow and lazy as fuck.


glad it worked out for you! Hopefully the records will show up in the next couple of days. the lack of communication..just a "yeah, it's sent" is fucking irritating.


seems u just gotta wait til he orders another pizza
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
vukodlak wrote:
This could have been my post. Bought Necromantia/Varathron split lp from him four weeks ago. Good contact at the start and than...nothing.
Suddenly record showed up yesterday without a word from him. It was packed in a pizza box, but still properly packed. So, this guy is not a rip off, but just slow and lazy as fuck.


glad it worked out for you! Hopefully the records will show up in the next couple of days. the lack of communication..just a "yeah, it's sent" is fucking irritating.


seems u just gotta wait til he orders another pizza


Very Happy
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vukodlak



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Germany/Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked him twice about it-no reply. Was thinking the same as you, I would have open the claim tomorrow, but the record is here and it's a great one.
It showed up as a insured package with a tracking number as well, so no worries. He might be an ass but not a rip off.
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27912
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
I asked him twice about it-no reply. Was thinking the same as you, I would have open the claim tomorrow, but the record is here and it's a great one.
It showed up as a insured package with a tracking number as well, so no worries. He might be an ass but not a rip off.


cool, you've put my mind to rest on this. thanks!
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
I asked him twice about it-no reply. Was thinking the same as you, I would have open the claim tomorrow, but the record is here and it's a great one.
It showed up as a insured package with a tracking number as well, so no worries. He might be an ass but not a rip off.



what was the topping
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
vukodlak



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Germany/Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could help.
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27912
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group