P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NO COLOURS-Anyone had trouble with them recently?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: NO COLOURS-Anyone had trouble with them recently? Reply with quote

I did a large ($600+) wholesale order for our store a few months ago, and today received a large box from him that contained five heavy art books but zero records.

I'm inclined to think that this is some sort of mis-ship on his part, but worried that it may be a scam to have proof of a heavy parcel shipment without having to deliver the actual goods. I have not been able to reach Steffen via email or Paypal. Has anyone else had a bad experience recently?
VOTHANA666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Steffen is 100% reliable, takes a while for stuff to arrive but never a rip-off. Before he had paypal, I use to send 800-1000USD cash in a registered envelope for wholesale
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had trouble in the past, and I know he's been at it forever, which is why it's perplexing. The box literally has 4 copies of the same art book inside.
VOTHANA666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...interesting, what are the book titles?
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOTHANA666 wrote:
...interesting, what are the book titles?

Not at work right now to check. Some MOMA art book.
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOTHANA666 wrote:
...Steffen is 100% reliable, takes a while for stuff to arrive but never a rip-off.

!

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently shipped a single CD to a customer. But when the parcel arrived it was some random book. The cd was stolen, the bubble mailer had the shipping address ripped off it and taped onto a new mailer with a book. Obvious to me someone within the postal system to avoid the parcel being stopped at a general location stole the cd and repacked it with something else of zero value and sent it on its way. Perhaps this is what happened in your case? sounds somewhat similar.

thieves are getting creative to avoid detection it seems.
Warcrust

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hateful_Reality wrote:
I recently shipped a single CD to a customer. But when the parcel arrived it was some random book. The cd was stolen, the bubble mailer had the shipping address ripped off it and taped onto a new mailer with a book. Obvious to me someone within the postal system to avoid the parcel being stopped at a general location stole the cd and repacked it with something else of zero value and sent it on its way. Perhaps this is what happened in your case? sounds somewhat similar.

thieves are getting creative to avoid detection it seems.

Hah, hard story!!! Fucking assholes!
Endsieg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently sent a parcel to a guy who works at DHL - Im not accusing him of course but it is thinkable that someone handled the package knowing the contents would be worth good money. if the parcel is decorated with label stickers or stamps it'll be easyily detectable.

it's a shame really, you'll have to send stealth parcels without any indication fo who's sending it on the outside.
DSS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
I recently sent a parcel to a guy who works at DHL - Im not accusing him of course but it is thinkable that someone handled the package knowing the contents would be worth good money. if the parcel is decorated with label stickers or stamps it'll be easyily detectable.

it's a shame really, you'll have to send stealth parcels without any indication fo who's sending it on the outside.

It has crossed my mind many times. All the parcels that I receive I often wonder what if? What if someone at the post office is into Metal? What if they recognize Yosuke's name in the return address on the parcel? How about all these labels that use the actual name of their label in the return address? I'm sure it happens all the time.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
Endsieg wrote:

It has crossed my mind many times. All the parcels that I receive I often wonder what if? What if someone at the post office is into Metal? What if they recognize Yosuke's name in the return address on the parcel? How about all these labels that use the actual name of their label in the return address? I'm sure it happens all the time.

That sounds a bit childish. I do not know the full name of "Yosuke" (though i do not work at the post or DHL) for instance. Also, there are even more expensive goods than NWN! LPīs (smartphones, labtops, or even cash). Further every worker takes the risk to get fired immediately if he steals the content of a package. I do not think all people into Metal at the post spot every packagae after the name "Yosuke" or "No Colours Rec.". But at least it seems that some cunt did it this time. It is only possible for a private deliverer to act like this, Hermes or DHL should be blamed... With the tracking number and everything it should be possible to recover who has worked with the parcel in the end. Good luck...
Myrkwidr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and these postal workers carry out huge bags of überrare kvlt vinyls out of the place they work to sell them on ebay because they donīt earn enough at the german Reichspost...
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After speaking with Steffen it appears that someone did indeed steal all of the vinyl out of the box and replace it with random art books for weight. Really fucking insane and it was nearly a $700 order. I do not hold out hope for any sort of recovery, but if anyone has experience with a DHL claim please post your story.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
After speaking with Steffen it appears that someone did indeed steal all of the vinyl out of the box and replace it with random art books for weight. Really fucking insane and it was nearly a $700 order. I do not hold out hope for any sort of recovery, but if anyone has experience with a DHL claim please post your story.

From what I have heard, these claims are a serious pain in the ass. The only thing you and Steffen can do is annoy DHL so much that they actually try to find the bastard who did this.
insulter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:

Do you believe it??? I wonder how many people had same experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: