P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

HASTUR "SECTA HEREJE" 1987 DEMO ON 12'' VINYL OUT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
attacker77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to all the metal heads living in New York City and New Jersey.

HEAVEN RECORDS in Brooklyn is carrying now some copies of the Hastur lp "Secta Hereje".

look for this "vinyl only" store on the internet and you will have the address for its location in Brooklyn.

VINTAGE VINYL

also, people in New Jersey can go to Vintage Vinyl store, located in Fords. This well known records and cd store carries a big and I mean HUGE, metal section with vinyl and Cds. this store has several copies of the Hastur lp.

also I send records to Germany (iron bonehead) they should arrive soon, as well as to Doomentia Records, please support this two incredible labels.

thanks to everybody supporting putrescense records purchasing my titles I really appreciate it you freaks keep the real underground alive.

victor
putrescense records
attacker77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to all the metal heads living in New York City and New Jersey.

HEAVEN RECORDS in Brooklyn is carrying now some copies of the Hastur lp "Secta Hereje".

look for this "vinyl only" store on the internet and you will have the address for its location in Brooklyn.

VINTAGE VINYL

also, people in New Jersey can go to Vintage Vinyl store, located in Fords. This well known records and cd store carries a big and I mean HUGE, metal section with vinyl and Cds. this store has several copies of the Hastur lp.

also I send records to Germany (iron bonehead) they should arrive soon, as well as to Doomentia Records, please support this two incredible labels.

thanks to everybody supporting putrescense records purchasing my titles I really appreciate it you freaks keep the real underground alive.

victor
putrescense records
Caligari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I'll get plenty of copies here.

are the copies in yet?
Coming Soon: BUNKER 66 / HUMAN BODIES / SKELETHAL / ALUCARDA
attacker77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO CALIGARI

Nuclear War Now will receive their copies this Friday or Saturday. I send a big package with an important number of copies last week and I am tracking the package which is supposed to arrive to its destination on Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Thanks for your support brother.

victor
Putrescense Records
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copies of this killer LP in stock now!
http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=13871

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

attacker77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been asked several questions regarding this LP. I wanted to answer so you guys and have an idea of what you are getting. so I will take advantage of this forum to this end.

is the insert, zine like type ?

yes it is , very similar to what NUCLEAR WAR NOW does with their releases of glorious bands from the past. the insert has 10 pages with pictures of the band, extended bio, essay interviews, lyrics, commentary words etc etc. I did it this way because I think that format is awesome and I love those releases by NUCLEAR WAR NOW.

was HASTUR, a black metal band ?

lyrically speaking it was extremely black metal. The lyrics were tinted with some LOVECRAFTIAN ideas and concepts taken from those Lovecraft stories along with heavy luciferian and satanic hymns in which the band shows their love for the accuser.

musically speaking HASTUR, was doom laden thrash in the vein of HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST, (early) SLAYER, EXORCIST, BULLDOZER (DAY OF WRATH era) actually I have been receiving comments from people specially Europe that tell me that HASTUR kinda reminds them of BULLDOZER, info which I pass along to the band members and they feel immensely honored that people are comparing them to that glorious 80s metal band from ITALY. The demo has 3 fast tracks and 3 slow tracks that shows all the band's influences and their attitude towards metal.

what was the sound of this demo like?

the sound is good enough. off course is not as great as a demo recorded with all the facilities that we have today. The "SECTA HEREJE" demo was recorded in 1987 and the sound reflects that era in a country like PERU where metal bands didn't have much support and had to do everything by themselves. that being said , this demo sounds pretty fair to me. it has that 80s charm that you would expect from any other band from the region. above all, I feel the nature of the music through the whole recording. when I listen to it I instantly recognized the satanic intentions behind it... this is a recording for people into that kind of sounds...if you like your 80s satanic metal then this is for you.

does this 12 included anything else besides the demo?

yes it does, it has 4 tracks from a live presentation from 1988 from a very important concert in the Peruvian scene called "holocausto metal" and 2 tracks from the first rehearsal demo of the band recorded in 1984-85 when the band was known as VENENO MALDITO (HALLOWED POISON) the band would change the name to HASTUR in 1986. the actually sound of those "BONUS" tracks is fair but not great. it gives you an example of the band live even thought these were not the best live tracks to include in the LP they were good enough to be featured in it. there are some other tracks that will be included in a future release.

is this the final chapter in HASTUR'S story ?

the band will never reunite unless Satan commands it, which at this point is very unlikely. however there are some tracks live with excellent soundboard sound and a couple unreleased tracks that are left for a future release perhaps in 7'' format. time will reveal to us the final answer.

well dudes, I hope I can clarify those questions regarding this 12 lp. as I said before I am using this forum because I think a lot of people are reading the info here presented. check the pictures and please have no hesitations in contacting me at vomits@hotmail.com OR in facebook look for me as PUTRESCENSE PERU.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for this great release of South American death noise. I still have copies in stock.

Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attacker77 wrote:
there are some tracks live with excellent soundboard sound and a couple unreleased tracks that are left for a future release perhaps in 7'' format. time will reveal to us the final answer.

Well, that's cool. This zine booklet is also very informative. Done really great, as well as the whole release itself. Having Mortem demos released similar way would be just awesome.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=756867#756867
sacrifist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My copy showed up yesterday, great release. I like these zine style booklets.
attacker77

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool you guys like this release. I talked to the guys in mortem some time ago, they are friends of mine and really cool guys ... I would love to do the mortem demos on vinyl but they already have an agreement with an overseas label which is 1000 times more professional than putrescense records and I think that is great since mortem is a great band and they deserve the best a label can offer. If I had ended up doing that released I am afraid it would've been limited to my economics constrains and I would have hate myself for that.

oh some people have been asking me on the meaning of the title "monja satanica" which is one of the tracks in the album, well haha, it means "satanic nun" and it refers to the movie "the devils" I think some of you guys know that movie

I'll have some news on other releases very soon so be on the lookout for that ...thanks a lot and good luck to you

hastur tracks

fast track

"monja satanica"
http://hastur.bandcamp.com/track/monja-satanica

slow track

"secta hereje"
http://hastur.bandcamp.com/track/por-quien-doblan-las-campanas
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copies in stock now at Analog Worship.

Total support for obscure ancient death.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
attacker77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks and hail for your support xyosefx

ROCK STAKK in Osaka Japan is carrying now some copies of the Hastur lp. more info on that later tonight when I come home from work.

support metal.

putrescense records
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed you about restocking and missing booklet.

attacker77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey bro I send you an email about 10 minutes ago ...let me know on that.

now , people interested in HASTUR "SECTA HEREJE" lp near Osaka - Japan can contact ROCK STAKK records, a record store specializing in vinyl!!! used and new, imports metal records!!

definitely a great place to get your metal in the land of the rising sun !!!

check out their website

http://rockstakk.shop-pro.jp/

total support
attacker77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassup fuckheads ...

so I found this cool review of HASTUR "SECTA HEREJE" LP and I wanted to shared with ya'll. it is cool to know people appreciate this work ....thanks to whoever wrote the review !!!

you can see the entire website content here:

http://nofuckinglabels.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_4.html

the review:

HASTUR: secta hereje LP (Putrescense Recs/USA/2013)

Putrescense records surprised me a couple of times before with forgotten about noise treasures such as Repugnancia EP and the awesome Contumacy EP!! Now they have been digging deep into the Peruvian underground and unearthed this demented evil force known as HASTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This slab of blackened wax contains the bands “Secta Hereje” demo from “87, 2 live cuts from Holocausto Metal show in “88 and a couple of rare rehearsal trx by Veneno Maldito from “84!! (the bands previous name before they turned into the beast known as HASTUR!!) As with all early South American death/thrash/black bands this shit is insanely demented and sloppy with ultra crude sound making this stuff even more psychotic and evil. I think they wanted to sound like Venom, Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath but due to their lacking skills, third world instruments and fucked up sound they turned into a horrendous filthy blackened heavy metal beast that breathes fire and eats placentas while splitting the skull of Virgin Mary. Primitive obscure deranged satanic occult evil molded in metal, that’s where HASTUR was all about. I even read that they desecrated the village main church on a full moon night! Track this piece of metal history down and get wasted on beer & bong and summon the forces of evil!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: