P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

VIOLENT HAMMER - More Victims (CASSETTE) Limited to 100!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: VIOLENT HAMMER - More Victims (CASSETTE) Limited to 100!!!!! Reply with quote

https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/more-victims-demo-2014




_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1145
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very interesting! Any EU distribution planned? (Sorry for the common question Embarassed )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3712
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want that tape too.

How much is shipping for 1 tape to Europe? I ordered the SUDHAK/SUDHUK from you but cannot remember how much it was
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MezzoForte



Joined: 03 Aug 2009
Posts: 613
Location: NORCAL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

total support. Got the band version from earlier this year. Nice to see a pro release.
_________________
ALL SHIRTS MUST GO: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17489
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
Sounds very interesting! Any EU distribution planned? (Sorry for the common question Embarassed )


Sorry, none for now, will probably sell out before we can distribute it. Postage is cheap via DHL.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
I want that tape too.

How much is shipping for 1 tape to Europe? I ordered the SUDHAK/SUDHUK from you but cannot remember how much it was


Less than 5 euros.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 4312
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered this from Caligari a while ago. Some of the most all-out violent (heh) Death Metal I've ever heard, especially those horrifying vocals.
_________________
The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
You should just listen to Bathory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Ordered this from Caligari a while ago. Some of the most all-out violent (heh) Death Metal I've ever heard, especially those horrifying vocals.


I agree with you there! Who is Caligari, maybe they want some of these in their store?
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2806
Location: Pitts(burgh) of Hell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
Ordered this from Caligari a while ago. Some of the most all-out violent (heh) Death Metal I've ever heard, especially those horrifying vocals.


I agree with you there! Who is Caligari, maybe they want some of these in their store?


I got my copy from Caligari as well. I'm sure he will take some off your hands.
http://caligarirecords.storenvy.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dostojanstvenik



Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 1007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff!
_________________
Eivittu wrote:
Klown wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Klown wrote:
If it's melodic, it's not black metal.
What?
If you pour sugar into your black coffee, will it still be black?
Well... yeah?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We put these 3 Cassettes out this year. I know the SADHAK is running lowww.

LUCIFER'S HAMMER

https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/night-sacrifice-demo-mmxiii



SADHAK

https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sadhak



VIOLENT HAMMER

https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/more-victims-demo-2014


_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbiddeceiver wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
Ordered this from Caligari a while ago. Some of the most all-out violent (heh) Death Metal I've ever heard, especially those horrifying vocals.


I agree with you there! Who is Caligari, maybe they want some of these in their store?


I got my copy from Caligari as well. I'm sure he will take some off your hands.
http://caligarirecords.storenvy.com/


Thanks for the heads up on Caligari, I just sent them an email to see. I see they carry a lot of cassettes there. Pretty cool store.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked, only 8 SADHAK tapes left.

If you like WARNING (UK) Doom Metal or PALLBEARER, or further back and originators, REVELATION (Maryland Doom), SADHAK is good.

Or if you like BURZUM and CANDLEMASS check it out too.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 3 copies of SADHAK left...
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1145
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Sounds very interesting! Any EU distribution planned? (Sorry for the common question Embarassed )


Sorry, none for now, will probably sell out before we can distribute it. Postage is cheap via DHL.


Alright, no problem! Will order the tape tomorrow! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group