P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Peste Noire Worship
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hvit Varulv



Joined: 09 Nov 2013
Posts: 346

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:

Today, Ukraine is easily Europe's poorest country along with Moldavia. Ukrainians need money for living. They don't have welfare and comfortable infrastructures like we have in first world Western countries. You don't seem to realize how much gaining 10€ from a CD or 20€ from a t-shirt (considering the exchange rate euro/hrivnia) can be considered as fortune-making in Ukraine. Do you know that the average manual job monthly wage is around 100$ down there?


First of all, their prices for the Ukrainians are much lower. A T-shirt that costs 25 EUR is sold to the locals for 300 UAH, which is about 9 EUR. Try chaging your region on their website and you'll see it yourself.
Second, they recently donated part of their income to political prisoners, which explains the relatively high prices.
And third; Kiev isn't that poor, the prices there are comparable to Central Europe, only the street food from the locals is really cheap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kaltmesser



Joined: 28 Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Location: ua

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm a little tired to read about money and my country in thread dedicated to Peste Noire.

Ukraine is not the richest country in the world, it's not a secret. But in some countries (like Moldavia) the situation are worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 2906
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaltmesser wrote:
Well, I'm a little tired to read about money and my country in thread dedicated to Peste Noire.

Since PN almost became Kiev residents, that's quite natural...
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kaltmesser



Joined: 28 Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Location: ua

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
kaltmesser wrote:
Well, I'm a little tired to read about money and my country in thread dedicated to Peste Noire.

Since PN almost became Kiev residents, that's quite natural...


Aye, but the main word was "money"... Some users here on forum are a bit boring with their repetetive messages about economical situation in Ukraine and also they try to present their opinion as the only correct one. Diarrhea writing disorder maybe? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Funestus



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 1287

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know the exact situation on Ukraine of course but if you use Moldavia as an argument to say Ukraine isn't that bad...
_________________
Hoje não dá, joga o Benfica!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Irasyati



Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 427
Location: Germania

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On topic: I think the video fits into what PN would like to deliver. The lyrics deal with a coup so they are hanging out with paramilitary thugs and the likes who display their muscle. It's very uncommon for Black Metal but walking the woods in corpsepaint just won't fit. I felt entertained to say at least like before by the video to Dans Ma Nuit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soleil Blanc



Joined: 17 Sep 2012
Posts: 817
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is:
KPN don't attract hip hop listeners toward black metal. Indeed, they attract metal listeners toward hip hop.

Famine promotes niggarappers in interviews. You will never see niggarappers promote KPN. They don't even know what is it.

Always the same situation: White helps Black but Black never gives back anything.

Funny that a racist band perpetuates this racial masochism.
_________________
http://germanordic.bandcamp.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoleilBlancProds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endsieg



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Posts: 1409

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
The problem is:
KPN don't attract hip hop listeners toward black metal. Indeed, they attract metal listeners toward hip hop.

Famine promotes niggarappers in interviews. You will never see niggarappers promote KPN. They don't even know what is it.

Always the same situation: White helps Black but Black never gives back anything.

Funny that a racist band perpetuates this racial masochism.


are you seriously complaining about black rappers not promoting black metal? now I've seen everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naridill



Joined: 30 Jan 2017
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
The problem is:
KPN don't attract hip hop listeners toward black metal. Indeed, they attract metal listeners toward hip hop.

Famine promotes niggarappers in interviews. You will never see niggarappers promote KPN. They don't even know what is it.

Always the same situation: White helps Black but Black never gives back anything.

Funny that a racist band perpetuates this racial masochism.

Why the fuck do you care... besides, you're wrong. You seem to make these statements without based on the first thing that pops in your head.
You can easily see black hip hop artists who promote metal if you just check the genre out. One example would be Death Grips, which has often promoted black metal bands like Revenge or Sarcófag-o. another example is Clipping(although this is group also consists of white dudes, since you seem to be concerned about race rather then genre for some reason)
There are even hip hop bands which have whole metal parody concepts such as cannibal ox, Necro, Koopsta. Even Jedi Mind Tricks have made cross-over references.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soleil Blanc



Joined: 17 Sep 2012
Posts: 817
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White rock listeners support and buy colored rap music. The opposite is not true, because colored rap listeners don't give a fuck about our music and culture.

Quoting a few exceptions based on White or mixed-race bands doesn't alter this fact.

Famine promotes our enemy's subculture without any Jewish or capitalist lobby asking him to do so. That's racial masochism.
_________________
http://germanordic.bandcamp.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoleilBlancProds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naridill



Joined: 30 Jan 2017
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
White rock listeners support and buy colored rap music. The opposite is not true, because colored rap listeners don't give a fuck about our music and culture.

Quoting a few exceptions based on White or mixed-race bands doesn't alter this fact.

Famine promotes our enemy's subculture without any Jewish or capitalist lobby asking him to do so. That's racial masochism.


Death grips is black, just saying. I quoted bands that came to mind, I'm not deep enough into the hip hip scene to give you a better list. Just trying to show you that your view is a bit narrow minded. Won't argue with you about that though, if you want to view the world as a race against other races you can surely do that, your views won't make much of a difference anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mutcernismrow



Joined: 18 Nov 2017
Posts: 48
Location: Castle Grayskull, Eternia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:

Funny that a racist band perpetuates this racial masochism.


Now this is funny Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GGAllingoatsuckdrinkpiss



Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 52

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
White rock listeners support and buy colored rap music. The opposite is not true, because colored rap listeners don't give a fuck about our music and culture.

Quoting a few exceptions based on White or mixed-race bands doesn't alter this fact.

Famine promotes our enemy's subculture without any Jewish or capitalist lobby asking him to do so. That's racial masochism.


Boudy Count never existed ! Hoax !
_________________
"Black Metal should be agression + destruction ! No forest! No Synth!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slutcutter



Joined: 15 May 2015
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/why-hip-hop-suddenly-loves-heavy-metal-news.24431.html

...


on topic: Like the Video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nolan_B



Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Posts: 966
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
White rock listeners support and buy colored rap music. The opposite is not true, because colored rap listeners don't give a fuck about our music and culture.

Black people don't buy rap music either. A lot of the most popular rap doesn't even get released physically.
_________________
https://fervorblackmetal.bandcamp.com/album/fervor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 58 of 62

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group