P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

WRATHPRAYER/PSEUDOGOD U.S. TorTour MMXIV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5149
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudes complaining about a little bit of mosh and headbanging at an extreme metal show. Jesus fucking christ
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BREW HAMMER



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalihrob wrote:
Fucking fags who just stand and stare at the stage. You can listen to music at home. Evil or Very Mad


You can also see a band that has traveled thousands of miles plugged into double stacks at home. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 991
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Dudes complaining about a little bit of mosh and headbanging at an extreme metal show. Jesus fucking christ


He'd probably stand still at Bolt Thrower
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
haterofhumans



Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 1054
Location: texas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Dudes complaining about a little bit of mosh and headbanging at an extreme metal show. Jesus fucking christ


THIS! I know the band was happy with the chaotic crowd reaction as they told me Smile
And how can you NOT headbang to pseudogod !?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 4233
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalihrob wrote:
Fucking fags who just stand and stare at the stage. You can listen to music at home. Evil or Very Mad


AGREED.


Anyway, I really hope to see a return US trip from PG soon.
Seems like all of the dates went well for them.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold

Buy my records:
https://www.discogs.com/seller/Inh722/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dusted



Joined: 07 Jul 2012
Posts: 673

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was kind of a strange show. Short sets for foreign bands.....who might never be back? Anyway I realy hope pg will return soon,their fantastic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
giggs



Joined: 04 Jun 2011
Posts: 162

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headbanging + beer in my hand + (occasional) fist in the air = METAL

Moshing neanderthals = homoeroticism

And no, you don't mosh to Pseudogod.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windsock



Joined: 02 May 2013
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind if people mosh if they don't drill their elbow into my fucking spine when I'm not looking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1868

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Headbanging + beer in my hand + (occasional) fist in the air = METAL

Moshing neanderthals = homoeroticism

And no, you don't mosh to Pseudogod.


Yep. Headbanging and going crazy is metal. Sweaty men pogoing, running around arm in arm and kickboxing during a fucking Pseudogod set? That's just clueless. At the Brooklyn show, it was really just 3-4 people doing that shit. If you want to act like a jackass, that's fine - just keep it in the pit and don't run into other people that are actually paying attention to the band.
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 991
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellmask wrote:
Quote:
Headbanging + beer in my hand + (occasional) fist in the air = METAL

Moshing neanderthals = homoeroticism

And no, you don't mosh to Pseudogod.


Yep. Headbanging and going crazy is metal. Sweaty men pogoing, running around arm in arm and kickboxing during a fucking Pseudogod set? That's just clueless. At the Brooklyn show, it was really just 3-4 people doing that shit. If you want to act like a jackass, that's fine - just keep it in the pit and don't run into other people that are actually paying attention to the band.


I will say when I saw Carcass recently there was too much of the clueless arm in arm line dancing bullshit as well as the two guys spinning each other while holding hands.... I'm all for violence at a show but that was just embarassing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1868

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will say when I saw Carcass recently there was too much of the clueless arm in arm line dancing bullshit as well as the two guys spinning each other while holding hands.... I'm all for violence at a show but that was just embarassing


That's exactly what I'm talking about. And if it's bad at a Carcass show...imagine it during Pseudogod!
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BREW HAMMER



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaronOvHell wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Quote:
Headbanging + beer in my hand + (occasional) fist in the air = METAL

Moshing neanderthals = homoeroticism

And no, you don't mosh to Pseudogod.


Yep. Headbanging and going crazy is metal. Sweaty men pogoing, running around arm in arm and kickboxing during a fucking Pseudogod set? That's just clueless. At the Brooklyn show, it was really just 3-4 people doing that shit. If you want to act like a jackass, that's fine - just keep it in the pit and don't run into other people that are actually paying attention to the band.


I will say when I saw Carcass recently there was too much of the clueless arm in arm line dancing bullshit as well as the two guys spinning each other while holding hands.... I'm all for violence at a show but that was just embarassing


So prancing around to BT is different than what you are referring to as embarassing? I don't fucking understand the aesthetics of dancing, it all seems gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 991
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREW HAMMER wrote:
BaronOvHell wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Quote:
Headbanging + beer in my hand + (occasional) fist in the air = METAL

Moshing neanderthals = homoeroticism

And no, you don't mosh to Pseudogod.


Yep. Headbanging and going crazy is metal. Sweaty men pogoing, running around arm in arm and kickboxing during a fucking Pseudogod set? That's just clueless. At the Brooklyn show, it was really just 3-4 people doing that shit. If you want to act like a jackass, that's fine - just keep it in the pit and don't run into other people that are actually paying attention to the band.


I will say when I saw Carcass recently there was too much of the clueless arm in arm line dancing bullshit as well as the two guys spinning each other while holding hands.... I'm all for violence at a show but that was just embarassing


So prancing around to BT is different than what you are referring to as embarassing? I don't fucking understand the aesthetics of dancing, it all seems gay.


You can't tell the difference between the idea of moshing and general violence during a show vs sweaty idiots with extra chromosomes square dancing together in the middle of the crowd?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3878
Location: bachn de k¨ppe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windsock wrote:
I don't mind if people mosh if they don't drill their elbow into my fucking spine when I'm not looking.
Just answer back with your signature move man.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jameswolfe



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 2504

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Is that where we are supposed to say "You got served" ?
_________________
When pussy calls your name.....there's no way back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group