P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LOOKING TO BUY THRONE -BLACK JEWEL SOCKETS 3 TAPE BOXSET...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bloodmoon666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: LOOKING TO BUY THRONE -BLACK JEWEL SOCKETS 3 TAPE BOXSET... Reply with quote

Three individual cassettes in Norelco boxes with covers, accompanied by a hand-painted sigil ritual altar cloth. All are housed within a latched box, and hand-numbered. Limited to 33 copies only.

IF YOU HAVE A COPY OF THIS RARE JEM AND WANT TO PART WITH IT PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP WITH YOUR PRICE...THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

LOCATED IN USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buyer is a flake, proceed with caution.
bloodmoon666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: LOOKING TO BUY THRONE -BLACK JEWEL SOCKETS 3 TAPE BOXSET... Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ?? ARE YOU JUST UPSET BECAUSE I DIDNT BUY YOUR DAMN LP ? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND SO STOP CRYING...
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY THRONE -BLACK JEWEL SOCKETS 3 TAPE BOXSET Reply with quote

bloodmoon666 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ??

What's yours?

Should I post your private messages and emails confirming the sale and requesting the payment information? Cancelling sales is fine, but at least give the sellers the courtesy of knowing before posting more 'wanted to buy' threads.
bloodmoon666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: THRONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

IM ACTUALLY POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND WHO IS LOOKING FOR THIS RELEASE AND DOESN'T HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT...
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY THRONE -BLACK JEWEL SOCKETS 3 TAPE BOXSET Reply with quote

bloodmoon666 wrote:
ARE YOU JUST UPSET BECAUSE I DIDNT BUY YOUR DAMN LP ? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND SO STOP CRYING...

Nice edit. Nope, just that you confirmed the sale and didn't bother to let me know that you 'changed your mind'. Perfectly calm.

CAPS LOCK
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are people collecting / exchanging personal information here (on the basis of personal vendettas) which is not tolerated here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: